#two

Second Chance

"Yah, iam coming hyomin-ah" I answer .

"Yah can you be a little bit faster?" Hyomin ask angrily.

"Iam so sorry, i have something to do just now" i said.

"Haish, anyway, i want you to wash all my clothes ok." Hyomin said again.

"And please make it quick" she added.

"Hmm fine" i said back to her.

Two days later........

________in the school_______

Seungri pov

We arrive at our new school. And the thing that make me more excited to go to school today is because this is eunjung school so iam so happy right now.

"Yah seungri-ah why does you smiling non stop this morning?" Jiyong ask.

"Er~ nothing i just excited to attend school today, i can't help so i just smile" i said hoping that they will believe me.

"Oh yeah?" Daesung ask and smirked at me.

"Hyung!!!!! stop it, i've told you it's our secret. Only two of us right?" I said to him.

"What do you mean by 'it's our secret'?" T.O.P ask.

"Heehehe nothing hyung just jo...jo...king.yah joking" i said and make the don't-do-that-again face to Daesung.

"Hahahahaha funny guys, now stop arguing and follow me to the principal office okay?" Taeyang suddenly interupt.

"Yah captain Taeyang!!" They said together and laugh.

Eunjung pov

Iam just arrive to school when i saw a group of boy laughing and walk to the principal office.

"Hey i think i know that boy!!!" I said to my friend lee jong suk.

"Which one?" He ask confused.

" in the middle one" i point at seungri.

"Hmmm, so who is he?" He ask again.

"Seungri!!!!" I shout at him.

then seungri looked at me and smile back while running toward me and suddenly hug me in front of my friend and his friend. I couldn't do anything just let him hug me tightly.

"Noona-ah i really miss you!!!!" Seungri said and let me off from his hug. 

"Me too" i said back.

Suddenly four boy walked toward us and grab seungri hands. 

Seungri pov

"Me too" she said to me.

Suddenly my friend walk toward us and grab my hand.

"Yah hyung, what are you doing?" I said angrily.

"We will be late" T.O.P said to me.

"Okay.......okay" i said

"Yah noona-ah can we talk later i have to meet the principal first" i said and smile as she nod

Eunjung pov

He just walk away with his friend. Then i looked at jong suk who made the what-was-that face

"Nothing, it's nothing okay, don't take it seriously" i said to him and he just nod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Second chapter........

Hope you enjoy it.....anw, how is my second chapter is it okay?.....

I couldn't think any idea since i just have a breakup with my boyfriend.......

Don't mentioned it.......

So don't forget to comment ok.....

So i know if i make any mistake.....

I hope you will enjoy this story^^