I PROMISED!!!

Summer Night

CHAPTER 4

JiHyun Pov

Before we walking to the principle room, the classroom door open widely, show very handsome boy with annoying face look at us.

“YA, Kim Ana-ssi, what are you doing here? Don’t say you start to fall in love on me? Want me to tell your brother? *smirking*” he said while he cross his arm and look at girl beside me. Meanwhile, his ‘girlfriend’ wait him inside the classroom. 

*wow~ he’s handsome,, no wonder he’s player*

“Mwo?! Zelo-Ssi, I don’t have interest on you. I just passed by here, and saw this girl alone at this hallway so I approach her. I think she’s new student and I want to show where principal room to register at this school” she said and glare at Zelo.

*Zelo? What a weird name*

“Mmm~ yeah,, whatever u say. And you *pointing at me* I never seen you before. Are you new student? My fan from other school? ” He said with confidence-look.

*WTH? Yes, maybe he have handsome face but his personality so Eww-ing. I must give him a lesson.*

“Hem, yes I’m new student. And I transferred in this school due to my father work. I lost in this huge school that I never have been here before. I just heard someone talking so I follow the voice. I think I can ask where the principal room, but unfortunately I found you and your ‘girlfriend’ talks about your-sweet-love-story. Luckily she *pointing at Ana* volunteer want to show me to the principal room. So Ana-Ssi(?), can you show me now?” I smile at her and wait her answer.

“y-yes.” She answered with shocked tone.

And I give my sweetest smile I ever had at Zelo.

Zelo Pov

Froze! Mental breakdown! Shocked! *Did she just playing with me?! Seriously! I'm KingKa in this school. Huh~ she’s so annoying! No one can talk down like that to me! #well, except my Hyungs# well, I’m their idol #confident#. If I can make all girls in this school crazy about me, how that can be compared with making this one girl fall for me, its easy. #smirking#

“Oppa~ who’s she? Who’s that dare to talk like that to my Oppa?” I heard JaeMin call me with her es-voice she had.

“Why are you still here? It’s not your problem! Like I said earlier, we’re done!” he walks away, leave dumfounded JaeMin *You know right? Qweenqa TS High*

“I’ll make you fall hard on me, I promised!!” he mumble his self.

JiHyun Pov

“Wow! You really brave!! Do you see his face?! Huhahaha!! I should take picture and show it to my Oppa!” Ana said, laughing with exited tone.

“yeah, well, he deserve it, right? Okey, let’s introduce our self. Haii, my name is Han JiHyun, and I just transfer today. I’m 15year old” I started new conversation.

“Emm, hyy too, my name is Kim Ana, 16 years old, so I think I’m older than you. She said and we laugh together.

“Btw, who are that jerk?" I ask her.

“He’s one of kingka in this school name B.A.P, and he’s maknae. Very popular and having many fan than his hyungs. He’s also player and don’t like people call his real name. B.A.P stands for Best Absolute Perfect and content 6members, Bang YounGuk-the leader, Kim HimChan-ert, Jung DaeHyun-mystery guy, Yoo YoungJae-Brain-Of-the-Group, Moon JongUp-smile-face, Zelo(Choi Jun Hong)-Trouble Maker” she tell the details about B.A.P.

*Hmm, so his real name is Choi Jun Hong*

“You know well about B.A.P. You have related with them?” I asked her as we reach in front principal room.

She went silent and stares at me. I can feel she doubt want to tell me or not.

“Ana-Ssi?” I wave my hand in front of her face.

“Hemm, You seem can be trust, Okay, I’ll tell you later. Are you free after school?” she asked.

“Yup, I think so. Why? Want to introduce me to other guys” I said, jokingly.

“Yup, and don’t be surprise. Actually I want you to come over at my house, so you want” she asked again.

“Okay, but I need to ask permission from my appa first” I said.

“Okay!” she said smile happily.

 

Author Note! *^^*

I’m so sorry for late update! I’ve been very busy, and end year exam only left two ot one month. My mom wants to take my lappy except weekend. T.T

Thanks for reading my Fanfic. I really appreciate it ^^ Please do subscribe and Upvote if you like my story, and I really need your comment. Sorry for the grammar and typing error.

AND THANKS TO;

CachaVixx

roschellllleeee

BaeNazlah

FOR SUBCRIBE MY STORY!