After Party [Meet the man that she truly loves]

They meet again..

 

Right after the party, James’ manager called him for a meeting, Unwillingly, he walked to the meeting room where photographers, directors, celebrities and designer held their private serious talk.

 

“Life really ” he whispered to himself.

 

James was about to opened the door when he heard two familiar voices inside.

 

“You looks gorgeous Ann” A familiar husky voice said.. “Ivan” he thought probably the name of the guy.

“Don’t kid with me Ivan”  I think you already know who’s the girl.

“You look cute when you’re blushing, Ann.”

“Stop it Ivan!”

“Stop what?” Ivan innocently asked.

“Just stop it”

“Fine, well then give me a kiss”

“WHAT?!” both James and Ann asked surprisingly.

“Did I just hear another voice?” Ivan asked then smirked, he probably knows who’s the other person.

“Nope, I didn’t”  Ann stared at him with those cute eyes.

“You know what Ann, if you don’t want your kiss to be stolen, don’t ever stared at me like that”

“huh?” Ann asked confusingly.

“Tsk, whatever, I don’t want to have a fight, just a hug is okay”

Ann shrugged and hugged Ivan and that’s when James decided to open the door seeing them like this: 

 

 

Ann had her eyes wide opened (a/n seriously, do I need to write this all over again) like this: O_O and without thinking she said “It’s not what you think, me and Ivan are just friends”

 

“Don’t need to explain, Ann. He’s not your boyfriend” Ivan said adding more heat to the already burning fire.

James glared at him and Ivan glared back and if it weren’t for the ABS-CBN’s head coming, a fight and a scandal might exist.

 

“Phew, It’s so hot in here” the head said.

 Ann just awkwardly smiled at them while Ivan and James were still having their glaring contest.

The meeting was just full of congratulations to the 3 of them, Ann is the fashion world, James at his singing career and Ivan at the field of acting.

 

“Thank you” Ann said while showing her beautiful smile. James’ can’t help but to stare at her innocent face.

 

“Hmm.. James is there something on my face?” She asked.

“I want to talk to you” He straightforwardly answered.

“We’re talking already”

“Alone” Ann getting the meaning stood up, Ivan was supposed to interrupt when James’ grabbed Ann’s hand and ran away.

 

“This looks like a scandal, Aren’t you going to stop them?” Ivan asked the head.

“Let the two have a break, both of their hearts are longing for each other, I think it’s the time for Ann to reciprocate to James’ feeling.”

“I know whatever scandal they might face in the future, when they’re together, they can pass it besides James is the one Ann truly loves”  The head continued. A proud smile is completely shown in his face.  Ivan just stared at him and smiled. “Yup, he’s right James is the one, Go for it Ann! Don’t let this opportunity pass” Ivan thought,  On the other hand a running Ann(w/ James), looked around, “Is Ivan here? I can hear his voice”  Ann just shrugged but smiled at what she heard.. “Of course, I wouldn’t”

 

(A/n: Ivan doesn’t had any feelings for Ann, He seems to be James rival in showbiz world)

 

To VanLi Sweethearts: