The Gathering.

They meet again..

 

Everyone was seated at their respective tables, the head of ABS-CBN, the company where he’s working, was talking in front giving his long boring speech. James was looking around clearly not interested with what the boss was saying, He kept on wishing that she wouldn’t come, He just doesn’t know how to react after what happened 3 years ago.

 

Flashback: (3 years ago)

 

“Ann, I love you so much!” An 18 year old James Reid confessed.

“James, We’re still young. I’m sorry.”

That was the only words she said as she walked out of James’ life, leaving him heart broken.  After that he went out with some random girls, thinking that by that way he’ll forget about her, but he’s wrong, even though how many times she broke his heart, Those shattered pieces still beats for her.

 

End of Flashback

 

“…and we’re happy to have Ms. Ann Li here” That caught James’ attention.

Everyone had their eyes wide opened, ready to popped out. Ann was very known in fashion world, she was called “the goddess” Fashionistas around the world respected her, love her, even her antis before can’t believe the fame she reached. Poppers, Animateds, AnnLimiteds, Angels, Cupids, Sweethearts were so proud of her, she finally reached the finish line. 

 

“This is not happening” he whispered to himself.

As soon as her name was called, An elegant 19 year old lady walked up the stage, She looked around and smiled at everyone.

“I’m happy to be here, it’s been a long time since I visit the Philippines and I hope to have a good time here”

“I also wished to reunite with my friends” she added and she concluded her speech with a bright smile.

 “Do you have someone you love right now?" One of the press quickly asked before she leave.

“Yes I do” She confidently answered even though she knows this would be a big news the next day.

The audience had their mouth wide open, they can’t believe it, of course they wouldn’t. Ann was also known as the press hater, she always voice out her opinion about the press on her twitter, mostly on how she loathed them. She never answered them. James too was surprised, All this time, He stalked her accounts and followed every news about her, He never thought she would do this. “Does she love that boy so much?” he sighed. Yeah, that’s it! She love that man so much, that she even risked her life and title just for him.

 

“James?” a cool soothing voice stopped his trains of thoughts. How long was it since the last time she mentioned his name?  Who knows.

“Hey!” he coldly answered.

By the tune of his voice, she knew that this isn’t the best time to talked. She just fakely smiled  at him and greet the other guest. 

 

“She left me again” he thought.