DONT CALL ME YOUR HYUNG!

Our Innocent Maknae

DON'T CALL ME YOUR HYUNG

3 days later . . In the SHINee LIVING ROOM

No ones POV :::::

Minho was listening to music, while the Beliebers.. ahem . Jonghyun and Key were talking about Justin Bieber .

" Do you think Justin will get a new album?! " Jonghyun said, as he was all smiling .

" Who knows ! . . But , have you seen the products he's selling?! I mean, Bieber boxers :D " Key said as he showed a part of his ' Bieber ' boxers to Jonghyun.

"OMG KEY!!!!! :O ....... I seriously need one! :D " Jonghyun said as he was amazed .

" pff .. " Minho said, annoyed by those two. He decided to leave the room. He went out and sat down under a shady tree. And started with his daydream.

"Minho-yah~ Thank you SOO MUCH!! ^-^ I love it when you give me things like these" Taemin said as he was holding on to a stuffed teddy bear over sized { 8'' 5 }

Minho smiled widely and bowed.

"Your very welcome..but are you going to name it ?" Minho said as he stared at Taemin, or..the stuffed doll curiously.

Taemin went up to Minho,

"Ne . ."

" ..."

"I'll name him Minho ^-^" Taemin said and kissed Minho, passionately.

*poof*

Minho quickly sat up,

"What weird daydreams I have . . o,o"

But, getting Taemin a doll wouldn't hurt ^-^ - Minhos thought

Minho went inside and grabbed his disguises.

"Oh, someone is rejecting his feelings again?" Onew said, coming out of the closet.

"Rejecting what feelings?" Minho said, without any hesistation.

"Come on, I know about 'love' . And it's obvious you secretly love Taemin.."

Minho quickly looks around. He eyed at Onew

"You're lucky that none of the members were close by to hear that.."

"OH! So, it's ACTUALLY TRUE!??!" Shocked Onew said.

Think Minho, THINK! - MT

"Aniyo, it's just that, what they might hear was a misunderstanding..and they'll start asking alot of questions & I don't like that.." Minho said.

"Oh, yes ..right...well, I better get back into my closet" Onew said as he disappeared into the closet.

Minho sighed.

' That was close ...'

Minho was about to walk out, until cutesy Taemin came up to him.

"Minho-yah! Do you have spare time to hang out with me? ^-^ "

"Yes, sure...."

*-._.-*-Hypnotized Minho-*-._.-*-.*

"Since we're wearing disguises. Let's go to the park!! ^_^"

==

They were walking around the park, started playing around. Until, Taemin fell, he began groaning as he held onto his leg.

"Taemin-ah...Don't fool around with me..^-^" Minho said.

. . . .Taemin started having tears,

"Hyung!! It hurts .. " Taemin kept making those faces (,>.<,) while still holding onto his leg.

"Are you alright?"

"HYUNG!! IT FEELS AS IF SOME PERSON HAMMERED MY LEG!!! DO YOU THINK I'M ALRIGHT?!?!" Taemin said

"Do you want me to go get help?"

"HYUNG..All I want is you to piggyback me all the way back to the dorm.. "

"Alright ..hop in my back.." Minho said as he bent down.

They were now, going back, more than 20 blocks away..

step 1.. step 2...step 3... Can't ..take...another..step.. - MT

Minho softly put Taemin into the bench close by.

"Mianhaeyo, Taemin-ah . .But, you-"

Minho caught Taemin smiling.

"What? Why are you smiling all of a sudden?"

"Again, hyung falls for my act ^-^"

' Oh ..shocking, another act..His best one yet..or was it?' MT

FLASHBACK;;;

"Minho-YAH !! My cat ran up that dark hole and I think its hurt!! T.T " Taemin said as he pointed at the dark hole above him.

"Your cat?"

"NE !! I just got him and he ran up there, because Jonghyun frightened him!!!! T.T"

"Wait here, I'll get a ladder"

Moments later, Minho came with a ladder. He was climbing up when he saw a spider going close towards him.

"OHH!! " Minho jumped off the ladder. He glanced at Taemin who was beginning to laugh.

--End of FLASHBACK

That sure was a mean thing ..But, I told him...act normal when it's just us two ..and be angelic if we were with our members............I sure said regretful words, but hey..I'll know Taemins real personality ^-^- MT

Then it gave Minho an idea.

"Taemin-ah, let's make a bet.."

"What's in it for me?"

"Hm, I'll piggyback you all the way back to the dorm ^-^"

"DEAL !! ...but if I lose?"

"Hm, I'll think of something if I win this bet"

"okay..s-"

"You're not going to bail if I won..are you?"

"Aniyo, Maknae Taemin will never do that ^-^"

"Swear on it?"

Then he did that cross-my-heart thing.

"Okay..^-^"

"Our challenge is ..'Who ever can hold their breaths til the last one can't' :D "

:L - Taemins face

:D - Minhos face

:l - Taemins face

:D - Minhos face

:) - Taemins face

:D - Minhos face

:| - Taemins face

:D - Minhos face

":| ...So? When are we starting the game? Or is this the 'Who can smile the longest??' "

"*cough* right..okay..1 ...2 ...3...GO"

They kept their mouths shut.......

' If I win, Minho can carry me all the way to the dorm...^-^ ' - TAE{MINd}

A whole half second, and Taemin lost to Minho. Minho jumped as he threw his fist into air.

"YES ! ^-^" Minho said all smiling, minutes past by, Minho was searching around for him. . something that'll make him look...

' embarrassing? ' - MT

 baa

' no, he'll not only look embarrassing..but, alil cutesy and scary; - MT

' Will he look good in a Michael Jackson costume? ' - MT

baba

' no, just down to earth SCARY...& freaky too look at o,o ' MT

He was nearly giving up, until he spotted the right one. He began to smile while Taemin was blank as ever.

"Taemin-ah...I'll be back with your loser outfit,,,I mean, your losing prize.. ^-^ " then he quickly walked away. A couple of minutes past by, Minho came back with a bag in his hand.

"Here, your losing prize ^-^ REMEMBER...no bailing out!! " Minho quickly handed Taemin the bag.

"a ..wig?" Taemin said as he spotted one.

"Ne..now go, and change into it!! ^-^"

"Where?"

"Here, in the public! ....no, go into that resturant and ask if you could use their restrooms! ^-^"

"alright.." Taemin said and sighed.

10 minutes later -=-=-=-=-=-=-

Taemin came wearing girls clothing&wig . Minho began to clap

"Hyung, I look embarrassing.." Taemin said looking down.

"Aniyo, you look very ..pretty..for a girl "

"But, I..Lee Taemin..Is a manly man..."

Then Minho got up, and stared at Taemin.

"You're name isn't Taemin..It's Tae Hee"

"T-Tae Hee??"

"Ne..and don't call me your hyung, call me 'oppa'.." Minho began smiling at the last word.

"O-O-Opp-Oppa?" Taemin began to blush alittle.

"Aigoo~ So cute.." Minho smiled and pinched ' Tae Hee ' s cheek.

"But, I'm still sad..hyu------'oppa' won the bet...I was so looking forward ..you piggybacking me..-_- "

Minho smiled some more and soon bent down.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Doesn't TaeHee wants to go on a piggyback ride?"

Taemin began to smile, he hopped on..and went onto SHINees dorm. ^-^

' You're just lucky, I like you, Taemin-ah ...' MinhoThought

 

=--=-=--==--=-==---=-=-=

HEH.. had to make a new one...BECUZ, the original story was in my other laptop

 "":""