The beginning of becoming his crush

Our Innocent Maknae

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED MY STORY! ^-^ I didn't think I'd get any . .

 

No ones POV :::::

A couple of days past, they released their first single. And soon they were put into a new place. Everyone was excited to know about their little aegyo Taemin. As we entered the house, they grabbed him in right away, while Minho was left grabbing the bags.

Everyone except Minho was greeting him. "Aw! He looks so adorable!" Key said as he pinched his cheeks.

"I know, and look at his innocent smile!! " Onew said as he made Taemins smile wider. "And also, he might look like me ^-^" Onew added.

"Aniyo, he looks like me. ." Key said as he pushed Onew away, he again, pinched his fluffy cheeks. "Honey, who do you think Taemin looks like? ^-^" Key said and looked at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun thought for awhile "He looks like both of you guys. ."

"..........I'M YOUR APPA!! ^-^" Key shouted. Minho stared at the happy Key. "Aniyo....you're his Omma, you more have that feminine look than Onew.." Jonghyun said.

"Oh,._." Key looked down.

"Yay! I guess that makes me the appa!! ^-^ Heh," Onew hugged Taemin.

"....appa ? " Taemin finally said .

"OMO! Can you say.. 'omma' ?" Key said as he heard Taemins first words in the house.

"Omma," Taemin said.

"Yay!! ^-^ . . . .dot.. dot.. dot. . .and what am I saying?! ,, ._. I wanted to be the appa..' Key said as he mumbled those last words.

Taemin began to laugh alittle. Everyone was picking a room. And as always, they fought over the big room (Jonghyun and Onew) .

"Yah! I'm the lead vocalist!!" Jonghyun said.

"Ye, but I'm the 'leader' of this group...Got any clue what that means?" Onew said.

"It means you ...You're the leader.. yes, I know what it means..." Jonghyun said

"And it also means, I can pick the coolest room.." Onew said as he was about to enter the the room.

"U-um, can ..you flip a coin? It's much better than yelling who should take the room..And whoever wins, don't change your mind about, or don't be mad.." Taemin said, shyly.

"Aigoo~ So cute.." Jonghyun said, and stared at Onew . "Wanna do it? Flip a coin?"

"Sure..^-^ ..Since our little maknae said it.." Onew said.

Jonghyun grabbed a random coin found in his pocket. Then Taemin walked away.

"AISH!! .. " Jonghyun said as Onew happily walked into the room.

The house was already furnished. All it needs is little bit of decorations. More weeks would pass by, their single became a hit. They would have fans from all over the world. And Minho and Taemin became very close to eachother. .They were in the living room.

Minhos POV :::

Aish, how was it that I was mad over being SHINees maknae? There's a new ...cute little boy here, ^-^ . I was talking to him, when he began to smile like an angel, I mean ..I saw stuff . Taemin was . . sparkling in his eyes, "Mianhaeyo, wait.." I said to Taemin and looked away , and quickly rubbed my eyes, That should do it . ^-^ I smiled and looked at Taemin, who wasn't just sparkling but, that's who I could only see . Not, any other of the members behind him, the background was . . fluffy, and . .had sparkling hearts around flying slowly up . Woah, and . .as I stared at Taemin, he began . . coming closer . Was this . .a daydream ? . . Fantasy ? Either way, their both just fooling with me . Taemin came closer, and closer, until we were inches apart. This sure was a dream . . .A really weird dream , or was it ? Then, out of knowhere, I kissed him .

Taemins POV ::::

I was in the middle of talking to Minho, "Mianhaeyo, wait.." I just nodded, and he turned back . And looked around, and then towards me . "Hyung ? " He stared at me, "Do I have something in my face . ." .. He just kept quiet . Then, his lips were making kissy faces, and then . . he was kissing mid air . "Minho-yah! " Jonghyun said . Then he suddenly snapped out of it, "Wow, hyung looked funny ^-^" I said to him, he began to chuckle nervously. "Mianhae, Taemin-ah . . I- " He didn't finish his words, he just left ._. ,,,I stared at the rest of the members who were just .. looking at me, "Aww, poor maknae" My appa, Onew said, then he sat next to me, and we began talking to eachother .

Minhos POV ::::::

Did I just . .kissed . .Taemin ? I swore , it looked real, but Jonghyun woke me up from . . my ' daydream ' . Something inside me wanted me to kiss him, but in real life . . And weirdly, I . . wanted to tell him how I felt about him . I was at a small park close by . I took a deep breath . I came to realize, I liked Taemin .

------

Yes, Minho has admitted he liked Taemin , and only in Chapter 1 . ^-^

 

  • Chapter 1 - The beginning of becoming his crush Done
  • Chapter 2 - Don't call me, your hyung .
  • Chapter 3 - Trick or Cheat ? They both the same !
  • Chapter 4 - Because, he's our INNOCENT MAKNAE
  • Chapter 5 - Crazed fan goes overboard
  • Chapter 6 - Why'd he save me from the tradegy

Yes, I've finished all those 6 chapters ^-^ And again, Thank you to those whose subbed this story !