How it all Begun

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a sunny day when BAP had a day-off – something they don’t usually have.

The majority of the members stayed at the dorm to catch up on some sleep, but Yongguk decided to go out.

He fixed his hood over his head and slipped on his sunglasses before going out. He decided to go to the market; he always found the things they sold really interesting, and it seemed like you could find anything.

--

Yongguk arrived at the market and looked around in awe. The place was bustling with people. Many conversations could be heard as well as the sellers shouting out to persuade people to go over to their stand.

Yongguk walked past a stand that sold jewellery and decided to buy a chain bracelet with a skull charm attached to it. He thanked the seller and proceeded down the market.

As he got closer to the end of the market, he spotted a stand selling antique clocks and hurried over to take a closer look at them.

“Hello, young man. What sort of clock are you looking for? I sell all sorts of clocks.” The man said once Yongguk had approached his stand.

“I’d like to see some antique looking clocks. Maybe some brown ones. Do you have any?” Yongguk asked.

“Just a second, young man. I have a few more down here. Let me just take them out to show you.” The man knelt down and took a few clocks out of a big bag. He set them on the tray, “Here we go. This is all I have. Is there any that look appealing to you? I do quite reasonable prices.”

Yongguk carefully studied the clocks that were set in front of him. He wanted to buy an old-fashioned, antique looking clock. He finally set his eyes on a clock that was in roman numerals, with a pendulum in the centre. It was brown and had poles on either side of it to hold it up.

“I’ll take that one, ahjusshi. How much is it?” Yongguk pointed to the clock and looked to the seller as he took out his wallet.

--

“I’m back, guys.” Yongguk closed the front door to find the members watching TV. Everyone but Himchan and Junhong were on the sofa. The two of them were sitting on pillows on the floor.

“Hi, hyung.” Junhong greeted. “Hi.” The other members chorused like robots, not tearing their eyes away from the screen.

Jongup finally turned and saw Yongguk holding a bag, “Oh, hyung. Did you buy something at the market today?”

“Yeah,” Yongguk took the clock out of the bag and showed BAP.

“Ew, you bought a clock?” Youngjae questioned.

“I like this clock. We don’t have one in the dorm, anyway.” Yongguk reasoned. “It looks quite cool.” Daehyun commented.

Yongguk joined Himchan and Junhong on the floor, and the six members of BAP thought no more about the

Please log in to read the full chapter