Chapter 2 : The Bet

Win My Heart 내마음을승리

Hope yall enjoyed the last chapter . ;PP

This chapter is going to be LONGG . 

so beware and enjoy . :DD


▀ ▀ 


 

thebet

 

 

It has a been a whole week since they last talked to each other.

They would pass each other in the hallways but would never

talk about what happened. 

 

Yoseob and his B2ST buddies were at a club and were playing this special game that they ALWAYS play at in the club. Whoever finishes the bottle of soju first wins and doesn't have to do anything. The loser will have to do a bet composed by the winners.

YB - "Okay, Hana, Dul, Set !"

They rushed the liquid down and Junhyung finished first, then Kikwang, then Dongwoon, Doojoon, and Hyunseung.

Unfortunately Yoseob finished last.

YB - "But but , it's not fair!"

JH - "What's not fair? You finished last after all."

KW - "Now, if you will excuse us, we have to make up a bet for you."

YB - "Aish."

After 5 minutes of talking, they agreed on what bet to place on Yoseob.

JH - "Okay, are you ready for it?"

YB - " Just hurry and tell me."

KW - " Okay, you know that girl you bumped into right? Jiyeon?"

YB - "Neh."

DJ - " Well now you have to make her fall in love with you in a month."

YB - "WHAT ?!?!?!"

JH - " Hold up! If you succeed then we will buy you a new car, if you lose then you have to run around the school with only a towel wrapped around you screaming "AHH, HELP GODZILLA ATE MY CLOTHES. AHHH, SAVE ME SOMEBODY !!!"

YB - " What? NO ! 

KW - " Then I guess you have to run around the school nak-"

YB - " Fine, make her fall for me in a MONTH ? How do I do that?"

JH - " I don't know, you have to figure that on your own." *wink wink*

YB - "Aishhh, when does the month start?"

DJ - " Tomorrow."

YB - " Whatever. "


 --- MONDAY --

 

The school day was almost over and Yoseob had to somehow make Jiyeon trust him again. He spotted Jiyeon walking out the gates and grabbed her hand causing her to look back. 

 

JY - " What do you want? "

Yoseob couldn't believe he was about to say this but .....

YB - " I'm sorry for what I did to you last week."

JY - " Bwo? The famous Yoseob is saying sorry to me? Is this a joke? Are you sick? Do you have a fever?"

She was really testing his patience now.

YB - " Do you want me to take it back? I'm actually being nice and saying sorry to you, yah know."

JY - " Okay, okay and I'm sorry for dumping the tray of food on top of you. But I'm not doing this because I want to, my friend kept on ushering me too."

Yoseob snickered.

YB - " Sure. Whatever you say."

Before Jiyeon could say anything, she noticed that he was still holding her hand and she could feel the heat reaching her cheeks. Yoseob looked at what he was looking at and quickly let go of her hand and put his hand in his pockets. Yoseob fake-coughed to make the atmosphere comfort-abler. They were in a long, uncomfortable silence until he finally spoke up.

YB - " So, do you live alone?"

JY - " Wae? Are you a stalker? Are you gonna me?"

With that, Jiyeon ran away flailing  her arms and screaming " AHH! SOMEBODY IS TRYING TO ME! SAVE MEEE !!!!" Yoseob ran to catch up with her.

YB - " Bwo? Who would wanna you?"

JY - " AHHH HE IS RIGHT BESIDE ME NOW HELP! "

She ran all the way to her house and Yoseob followed behind. They finally reached the house and Jiyeon looked back.

JY - " YAH ! What do you want from me? "

YB - " I just want to go into your house."

JY - " Aniyo, go to your house!"

YB - " My house is soo boring."

JY - " Tch, my oppa and unnie won't let random guys into the house."

YB - " You have an oppa and an unnie?"

JY - " Neh, you have a problem, pabo monster?"

YB - " YAH ! Who let you call me a pabo monster?"

JY - " Me . "

YB - " Then I'll call you monkey."

Jiyeon shot a glare at him while he just smiled innocently. She scofffed. Before she could do anything else, Yoseob rang the doorbell. Jiyeon's oppa came out.

YB - " Wooyoung?"

WY - " Yoseob? "

JY - " Y'all know each other?"

WY - " He's one of my best friends."

JY - " BWO ?! This pabo monster is your best friend?"

They decided to ignore Jiyeon.

WY - " Yoseob, come inside."

YB - " Neh, hyung ."


*1 HOUR LATER *

 

Jiyeon crawled out of her room and saw some feet. She looked up and was relieved to see her brother Wooyoung.

JY - " Oppa, did he go?"

WY - " Neh . Why don't you like him? "

JY - "You know, Oppa. Hes a playboy and also he's a PABO MONSTER ! "

WY - " Tsk. When are you going to get over that?"

JY - " NEVER Oppa."

WY - " Oh , Jiyeon how did Yoseob find his way here?"

JY - " He said he wanted to go to our house since his house is too boring. "

WY - " Are you sure? Maybe he came because he likes you." *wink wink*

JY - "YAH Oppa! I'll never fall for him! Hes a pabo monster."

WY - " Who knows Jiyeon, who knows?"

JY - "Aish , I'm going to go to sleep. "

 


JIYEON'S P.O.V.

 

Hmm , can he really like me ? Aishhh Jiyeon, what are you talking about. Now you're a pabo. Hes just like every other boy. A playboy and is PABO ! Then why am I thinking about him soo much? Is Wooyoung oppa right? Aniyo I , Park Jiyeon, will NEVER like and/or love Yang Yoseob. Stop thinking stupid things and go to sleep. 


YOSEOB'S P.O.V.

 

How am I gonna make that monkey like me in a MONTH? Aigoo, she's a monkey and ugly. Well shes not really ugly, shes actually kinda cute. Aishh, what am i thinking? Shes a MONKEY and monkeys are ugly. You don't seem to really think so, shes really pretty. Shut up conscience! What has happened to me? I'm talking to myself. Aigoo. Just sleep it off Yoseob, just sleep it off.

 

 

 


▀ ▀ 


Sooo , did yall like? I just need  2 more subscriptions 

for next weeks update. If I get more then maybe I'll do 3 chapters! 

Only if I'm happy . ;DD

BYEE !