Chapter 1 : First Day of School

Win My Heart 내마음을승리

Hey-O! This is the first chappie ! For every 2 chaps , I need at least 5 subs TOTAL for me to update the next 2. 

I will be updating every week.

Also, the P.O.V. is going to almost always be mine because it's just easier for me . 

Here is how Jiyeon will look in the story from now on until ....... ;))))

 

 


 ▀ ▀ 


thefirstday

 

 

BRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!
 

JY - "Ughh, I just remembered today was the first day of school."

She finally mustered up enough energy to get up.

JY - "The first day of school, the last year of torture." she muttered.

She got dressed her school uniform and went downstairs.

 

JY - Unnie and Oppa must've already went to school already. 

She looked down at her watch and saw that it was 7:20 !! School starts at 7:30 and it took 15 minutes for her to walk to school!!

She grabed her backpack and ran out the door. SHe ran as fast as she could to the school and people were looking at her like she was crazy but who had time for them? She was close to being late!

She finally reached the school gates in time since it was only 7:28.

She made her way to her classroom and sat down in the back where the 'nerds' usually sat.

IU -  "Jiyeon, where were you?! You were never this close to being late before!"

JY - " I overslept and I didn't want to go to school anyways."

IU - "Wae? Its the first day to our LAST YEAR in Seoul High."

JY - "More like the first day to the last year of torture."

Before they could talk anymore, the screaming started. 

G1 - " OMG! They are soo HOT ! Especially Yoseob, hes mine."

G2 - " NO! Hes mine! Im way prettier than you."

G3 - " SHUT UP GIRLS ! We all no who he belongs too , ME ! 

They kept on rambling on and on about the one and only group B2ST , they were the kingkas in Seoul High. Their known for their reputation of being playboys .

The girls were chit-cahttering so much, they didn't even notice the teacher coming in.

T - AHEMM !!!

S - Annyeong - haseyo seongsaengnim.

T - Lets start class QUIETLY now.

- 45 MINUTES LATER -

JY - " FINALLY ! LUNCH TIME!!"

IU - " When will you ever get over your overly love of food?"

JY - " When the universe perishes into a million ashes."

IU - " YOu might get fat Jiyeon, better watch out."

JY - " Don't worr-"

BBBBAAAAAAANNNNGGG ! 

Before Jiyeon could finish her sentence, somebody bumped into her causing all her stuff to fall down.

It was no one other than Yoseob.

JY - " YAH ! You should say sorry !"

He just shrugged and kept on walking. Before he could get very far ...

JY - " HEY BASTARD !!!!"

Yoseob looked back and looked at her.

YB - " Bwo? What did you just call me?"

JY - " A bastard. Are you dumb enough for me to have to spell it out for you? I knew you were dumb but not THAT dumb."

He just scoffed and continued to wallk away from her. This time she didn't call his name anymore, she went up to him and .....

PPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had SLAPPED him. 

She went back to gather all her stuff and Yoseob was still standing there astonished because she actually had the nerve to SLAP him! She was gonna get it later .

She walked past him and said " Should've said sorry bastard . " and continued her way to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was literally PACKED ! 

JY - " IU, come on lets go get in line before it gets too long."

IU - " Jiyeon, don't you think slapping him was a bit too much? "

JY - " He earned it himself. "

10 minutes later they got their food .They went to the secluded table where NOBODY sat but them because that was the 'icky' table.

They saw Yoseob go to their table.

YB - " Didn't your parents teach you manners little girl? "

He walked away felling victorious.

Jiyeon's fists clenched , everybody knew she didn't have parents but NOBODY dared to make fun of her about it.

She grabbed her tray and walked her way towards Yoseob's table and know EVERYBODY in the cafeteria was looking at her. 

She dumped ALL her food on his head and toped it off by pouring her apple juice on his head.

( A/N - Oh, and did I mention that their lunch was spaghetti with meatballs and/or macaroni and cheese. I think Jiyeon decided to chose the and. ;PP )

She walked away from his table feeling a smile of satisfaction growing on her face as she continued to walk out. 

All the students stared at her as she walked out in awe.

Because NOBODY ever dared to do that to the one and only Yang Yoseob.

 

 


▀ ▀ 


Hoped yall like it ! I certainly did . XDD

Jiyeon sure is brave huh? 

Remember to subscribe and comment . ;))