Sehun Oneshot - Birthday present nightmare

Request a Scenario - Quick Exo Oneshot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: EggPuddi  - So so sorry it's late, my internet has been ALL OVER the place! hope you had a good birthday though!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Oppa, what are you getting me for my birthday?' You asked your boyfriend sweetly, nudging his shoulder.

'Huh?' Sehun paused the film you were both watching on the couch at the exo dorm, he lifted his arm off you as he sat up straight looking at you confused. You eyed him suspiciously, guessing Sehun was playing dumb to make you mad, but shook off the feeling abruptly, snuggling up to him once more, wrapping your arms around him and inhaling his divine scent.

'It's my birthday in a week...but I'm sure you knew that already....probably got something amazing planned.' You muttered grinning like a Cheshire cat and closing your eyes and feeling relaxed.

Sehun on the other hand, was frozen to the spot.

His face fell, he hadn't forgotten your birthday...but he had absolutely no clue on this earth about what present to get you. And the fact that you were expecting something amazing, made it that much more terrifying. Sehun broke out into a sweat as you took the control from him and pressed play, continuing to watch the film merrily.

--------------------

You were his first girlfriend, the love of his life - that whole week Sehun had lost sleep and his appetite due to the fear of not knowing what to get you. He knew it had to be special, a memento to you and your relationship, but he knew nothing of the female mind and girls in general. He messed up choreography during dance practices which he got scolded for, he hardly slept, checking online for ideal gifts and disregarding all of them...it was a crisis. 

The day before your birthday, as the exo boys finished another round of choreography; turning off the practice room lights and exiting, Sehun and Luhan were the two last to leave.

'So what are you getting _____-ah for her birthday then?' Luhan asked absentmindedly, picking up his jacket and tying it around his waist while Sehun stopped in his tracks, gripping onto the practice room door for dear life.

He lifted his hand, slapping it against his forehead

'OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO GET HER A PRESENT. How could I forget!?' Sehun exclaimed petrified.

Luhan's eyes widened in shock, he silently chuckled while Sehun started to feel dizzy with stress, his breathing rate reaching dangerously high levels.

Luhan rushed to Sehun and placed his hands on both shoulders;

'Don't worry, take a deep breath, just go buy her a present now.'

'I can't, I don't know what to get her!!!' Sehun whined his lower lip in frustration.

'Ah I’m sure you had an idea in mind.' Luhan replied encouragingly.

'Well...one but...but no it's awful.' Sehun muttered looking down at the floor.

'Sehun-ah, tell me.' Luhan ordered seriously. Sehun looked back at him, giving a sigh before he spoke;

'I was thinking of getting a padlock, like in those dramas that girls watch; You go to a couples fence...and use a couple's padlock to lock messages together...but it's such a corny idea I thought she might find it really lame and unoriginal, and that's why I've not been doing so good with the choreography...I've been thinking about what to get her because I want her to know...I want her to know how special she is to me and I thought that would be nice...but what if she hates it and-'

'Sehun, she will not hate that. Trust me. Come on let's get it before the shop closes.' Luhan interjected amazed at the idea.

'Hyung- you'll come with me?' Sehun asked surprised.

'Yes of course, I'll help you pick a really nice lock and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter