Meeting the Parents

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Sung Hee POV

"Talk to us about what?" A woman standing at the elevator asked.
"Umma. Appa,when did you guys get here?" Min Seok asked.
"We just got here" His father replied, "And who is this?" He asked pointing at me.
"This, this is my neighbor" Min Seok said a little worried.
"Annyeonghaseyo Han Sung Hee-imnida" I said giving a 90 degree bow, "I'm Min Seok-ssi's neighbor"
"It's very nice to meet you" His mother said with a smile, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you?"
"I'm 20 years old" I said with a smile.
"20? Really? This is an expensive apartment building, do you work?" She asked.
"No. My parents had bought this apartment for me and my Unnie" I said happily.
"Then where is your sister? And where are your parents?" Min Seok's father asked me.
"My Unnie lives overseas. We weren't born in Korea and my parents passed away a few years ago, so I live here on my own" I said with a bittersweet smile.
"I'm sorry to hear that" Min Seok's mother said with a sad smile.
"It's fine. I've gotten used to it all and Min Seok is a good neighbor too" I said pointing at Min Seok. He looked shocked when I mentioned his name.
"I'm glad to hear that" She said brightly.
"Umma. Appa. Let's go inside and talk" Min Seok quickly said directing his parents at his door.
"Yes. We should go in" Min Seok's father said walking towards the door.
"I should leave you three" I said bowing my head.
"Why don't you join us?" Min Seok's mother said brightly with a smile. Min Seok looked at me wide eyed. He was shaking his head a little, asking me to say no.
"I really shouldn't. This is a family visit and it would be rude to intrude" I said sweetly.
"No not at all' She said shaking her head, "Come in and join us" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards Min Seok's apartment. I gave him an apologetic look as I was pulled past him ~I may be weird, but I have a heart~

"Sit down" Min Seok's mother said as she pulled me down to sit on the couch. Min Seok and his father followed in after us and sat down in the other chairs.
"Min Seok. Aren't you going to offer some drinks?" Min Seok's mother asked him.
"Oh. Yeah. I'll go and prepare some drinks for you two" Min Seok said standing up.
"What about Sung Hee?" Min Seok's mother said loudly.
"Oh. What do you want?" He asked me, looking slightly annoyed.
"I'm fine" I said quietly with my eyes widened. ~I didn't think he'd get this angry~
"So Sung Hee. How long have you been living here?" Min Seok's mother asked me happily.
"I've been living here for 3 months now" I said with a smile.
"So if you don't work, what do you do to pay bills and such?" Min Seok's father asked.
"My Unnie sends me money to pay for everything" I said smiling brightly.
"What does your Unnie do?" Min Seok's mother asked.
"She's is an engineer. She works on robots and electronics" I said thinking about how many hours my Unnie spends in front of a computer for either work or fun.
"So why don't you work?" Min Seok's father asked me.
"I'm actually here looking for a husband..." I said looking at him.
"A husband?" Min Seok's mother said interrupting.
"Yeah. I want to..." I started.
"What about Min Seok?" She said quickly.
"What?" Min Seok and I said together. Min Seok had just walked into the lounge and heard his mother propose the idea.
"I'm sorry I'm not interested in Min Seok. He's just my neighbor" I said shaking my hands quickly.
"Umma. Are you crazy?" Min Seok asked placing down the tray of drinks on the table.
"Why not? From what I saw before, you two appeared to be getting along and close" She said with a smile.
"That was nothing" I said shaking my head. Min Seok nodded in agreement.
"Oh. Then what was it you wanted to talk to us about" Min Seok's mother asked.
"That is a different thing. I wanted to talk to you about your other son, not Min Seok" I said seriously.
"You mean Minho?" Min Seok's father asked. He looked at me seriously and it kind of scared me.
"Yeah. I'm interested in marrying Minho..." I said.
"That's wonderful!" Min Seok's mother said happily.
"What?" Min Seok and his father said together.
"Well, Sung Hee seems like a wonderful person. If a girl can talk to Min Seok and have him be comfortable around her, then she is a very special person" She said happily.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Min Seok asked sounding shocked.
"Well. You never have been very comfortable around girls, but the fact that Sung Hee here has broken through to you is amazing. She seems like the perfect girl for Minho. And I know he won't disagree" She said proudly.
"How do you know that?" Her husband asked her.
"Well. Minho has actually been talking to me about getting married and that he has a certain type of girl in mind. He asked me if I knew anyone like that. Now I do" She said happily clapping.
"Umma. Are you crazy? You barely know her?" Min Seok said, still shocked from what was happening.
"Your mother has very good instincts and her instincts say that Sung Hee is a great girl for your little brother" She said proudly.
"But...” Min Seok said
"No buts. Let's go Yun-Gyeon" She said standing up.
"You're going?" Min Seok asked.
"We have to go. See you another time Min Seok. Hope to see you more Sung Hee" She said waving at me before pulling her husband out the door. Min Seok followed them as I sat there on thecouch.
~Did I just get approval from Minho's parents?! Yes!!! Finally I can fulfill the promise to my Unnie! ~ I jumped up off the couch. ~Wait! They meant me!~ I walked towards the door to see Min Seok walking in.
"Looks like you got your wish" He said shaking his head.
"What wish?! I wanted to talk to them about my Unnie marrying your brother. Not me!" I said starting to panic.
"Well good luck with that" Min Seok said pushing me out the door.
"What the... You have to help me" I begged.
"Sorry, but once she decides something. That's it" He said shutting the door.
~What am I supposed to do now? ~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone Yamasau here!

~Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~ 

For not updating in a long time, but I we have been busy with school and homework!

that and my sister is very forgetful!

Hey!!! It's Ihsara!

Sorry! *Performs Sorry Sorry with sister*
It's been over three weeks since our last update and we truly are sorry. We've had quite a bit of school work and assignments and such.
I'm not forgetful! I remembered every week. Just didn't have time to write!

Please comment and subscribe!