Ultimate Biases

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Sung Hee POV

~Oh! I got that Supa Luv, that Supa Luv~
"What?!" I yelled into the phone without even bothering to check the caller ID.
"Sorry. I was trying to be nice, but I guess I'll just hang up" My Unnie said on the other end.
"Sorry Unnie. What's up?" I asked sitting up from the slide.
"Nothing much. Is something wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing. Just the usual" I said rolling my eyes. "Where are you anyway?"
"Me? I'm at home, but I was planning on coming over to see you" She said sounding happy. "Are you at the dorm?"
"No. I'm at work" I said jokingly.
"Minho let you get a job?" My Unnie asked sounding surprised.
"Sadly,no. Onni-chan won't let me get a job yet. I'm at Music Core" I lied. ~Don't want Unnie to worry about me if I tell her I ran off~
"Okay. You know calling the person you're married to Onni-chan isn't normal. So are you on your way back?" she asked.
"Yeah I know. We'll be back soon" I said as I stood up and headed towards the MBC building. "Bringing anything over for me?" I asked as I stopped at the crossing.
"What do you want?" My Unnie asked.
"I want mini pancakes. The taro ones" I said jumping up and down as I crossed the street.
"Well I'd bring them for you, but there all the way back home, overseas. I haven’t seen them here before at all" Unnie said with a laugh.
"Then I want Half-fried half-soy sauced chicken, chilled vegetable pork hocks and shaved ice" I said as I skipped down the street.
"That's for B1A4. You saw how hard it was for Block B to find those. Plus chilled vegetable pork hocks don't exist" Unnie said.
"Then can you get me ice-scream mochi" I asked.
"Funny. Sure I'll buy some for you. Is there anything I should get for the SHINee members?" She asked.
"A brain each or maybe a maid" I muttered.
"What?"
"Nothing. They don't need anything" I said as I was reaching the MBC building.
"Okay then I'll see you soon" Unnie said.
"Okay. Bye" I said before hanging up.

I skipped the rest of the way to find Jonghyun and Key standing near the door, inside the lobby. I slowly walked towards the door. I stood away from the automatic door so they wouldn't open. ~JongKey aren't going to walk out into the open to pull a girl in. It will cause scandals~ I looked at Key who had a very angry face on. I gave a little smile, but could almost visibly see the smoke coming out of Key's ears. To push him a little further, I lifted my hand and waved at him. He glared at me as he held up his hand and pointed at me and then at the ground next to him. I smiled and shook my head. I looked at Jonghyun who was standing behind him. He shook his head and he looked scared. I just continued to stand there smiling. Key crossed his arms in anger because they couldn't do anything.

As I was smiling to myself, I felt someone come up behind me and push me hard, making the doors open and my arm to get caught by Key. ~I'm screwed~ I looked up at Key and then behind me to see Onew standing there. ~How could my bias do such a thing?~ I looked back up at Key to see him burning holes into me. He didn't say anything but instead turned around and dragged me to the back door towards the van. He opened the door violently and threw me into the seat.
"Yah!" I yelled at him as I rubbed my arm where he had pulled me."That freaking hurt"
"Where the hell did you go?" Key yelled as he closed the door to the van after Jonghyun and Onew got in.
"What does that matter to you?" I asked as I sat back in the seat.
"Do you even think? We were all worried! You didn't even think to at least tell us where you went" Jonghyun said.
"Why should I tell you? It was all your fault for me leaving anyway" I said glaring at the three of them.
"Why?! Minho was worried about you. He went with the manager and Taemin to go look for you" Onew said turning around in his seat to face me
"Worried my . It's not like I asked you to be concerned" I said looking out the window. I ignored the rest of the yelling coming from the members as I stared out the window, drifting away in thought.

"Yah!" I heard Minho's voice yell at me. I looked to see Minho sitting in the van looking at me. "Where were you?" He asked.
"None of your business" I said crossing my arms.
"What do you mean none of my business?" He asked.
"I mean, I don't have to report to you every time I move" I said rolling my eyes.
"No you don't. But you are married to me, so the least you could do is tell me where you are when you run off!" Minho yelled at me angrily.
"Married? I don't love you! I don't even like you that way!" I yelled back before pulling out my iPod and turning the volume up so I couldn't hear them anymore.

 

Minho POV

~Me, Taemin and Manager Hyung spent the last half-hour looking for her, and this is how she behaves. I was really worried about her. We all were and she just yells at us~
"Hyung. Just leave her alone for now. She'll cool down" Taemin said.
"I can leave her alone, but she can't just do that" I said annoyed.
"Don't worry. While you and Key Hyung are at you're other schedule, me, Onew Hyung and Jonghyun Hyung will talk to her or something" Taemin said with a little smile.
"Thanks Taemin" I said as I got out of the van with Key to go to our next schedule.

 

Han Sung Hee POV

We arrived back at the dorm after dropping off Minho and Key at their schedule. I got out of the van last and walked my way up the stairs instead of the elevator. As I was walking up I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I'll be over in 20 minutes. I looked at the sender. ~Unnie! I forgot!~ I ran up the remaining stairs as fast as I could and opened the door. The remaining members of SHINee were in the lounge staring at the TV.
"Hey Oppas~" I said sweetly as I walked into the lounge room.
"What do you want?" Jonghyun asked me as he turned around in his seat.
"Nothing. I just wanted ask you a little favor" I said with a smile.
"What's that?" Onew asked looking at me strangely.
"Well, my Unnie is coming over in about 20 minutes" I said slowly.
"Min Yeon?" Taemin asked.
"Neh. So I was hoping that you guys wouldn't mention anything that happened before to her" I said acting as cute as possible.
"Why not?" Jonghyun asked raising an eyebrow.
"Because she'd be really angry and upset and worried about me" I said looking at the floor.
"And if we do tell her?" Taemin asked.
"Then I will announce to all your Shawols that me and Minho are married" I said glaring at him.
"Fine" Onew said quickly, caving under the pressure.
"Thanks" I said turning around and heading towards the kitchen.
"What happened to Oppa?" Jonghyun asked.
"Like I said. I use it when I want to" I said with a smile before walking into the kitchen.

20 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I quickly ran and opened it. Min Yeon Unnie was standing there, wearing her black 'Is this the reality you wanted' hoodie and a pair of black jeans.
"Unnie" I said as Ihugged her.
"Hey Sung Hee" She said as she hugged me back.
"Come in" I said pulling her into the dorm once she'd taken her shoes off.
"Annyeonghaseyo" She said with a bow when she saw Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin.
"Annyeonghaseyo" The three members said together.
"Sorry to suddenly arrive like this. I hope it's okay" She said with a little bow.
"No it's fine. Sung Hee told us that you were coming" Onew said with a smile.
"Unnie. Did you bring what I asked for?" I asked peering into the bag.
"Yup!" She said as she pulled out a box of ice-cream mochi. She handed the box to me and I immediately opened it up.
"Yah! Aren't you going to share?" Taemin yelled.
"Nope!" I said with a smile as I began to shove in a fifth mochi into my mouth.
"Yah! You pig. You should share" Unnie said rolling her eyes, "You are lucky I bought an extra two boxes for the others" She said pulling out two boxes from the bag.
"That's why  I didn't share" I said with a smile, "Unnie is always prepared for anything. She's a just-in-case type of person. That and she knows I wouldn't share" I said happily.

All of us walked towards the lounge room where the TV was still on.
"How come there is only three of you?" Unnie asked.
"They had schedules today" Taemin said as he bit into an ice-cream mochi.
"Oh. Okay" Unnie said looking at me. I smile at her to reassure her that it was okay.
"Yah! Dino Jonghyun! Will you stop staring at my Unnie's chest?!" I yelled at Jonghyun. He jumped in his seat, startled at my yelling.
"I wasn't staring at your Unnie's chest. I was trying to read the words" He said in defense.
"Ah. Do you know what it says?" My Unnie asked him. "Is this the reality you wanted?" My Unnie said in English. Jonghyun looked at her strangely, still unsure of the meaning.
"Is this the reality you wanted?" I said in Korean for Jonghyun.
"From Hello Baby?" Taemin asked looking at the hoodie.
"Yep. I bought it online" Unnie said with a smile, "Sung Hee has an Onew Condition one" She said pointing at me.
"Onew Condition?" Onew asked.
"It says, 'Hmm. Looks like you've caught Onew Condition" I said with a laugh.
"You have Onew Condition?" Jonghyun asked.
"I did, but since I moved here with you, it seems to have died" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"But my Onew Condition has got worse" Onew whined.
"Maybe I gave mine to you" I said with a shrug.
"That isn't good. I thought I was your bias" Onew whined again.
"I thought Junho Hyung was your bias?" Taemin asked suddenly.
"I'm not your bias?" Onew asked sounding upset.
"Why can't I be your bias?" Jonghyun asked joining in.
"But you also said that Sungmin Hyung is your bias too" Taemin said looking up in a thinking pose.
"Another one?" Onew asked sounding as if he was about to cry. I looked over at my Unnie who sat there silently laughing at the crazy mix up.
"I bet you have more biases too" Taemin said nodding his head.
"What does Onew Hyung have that I don't?" Jonghyun complained.
"Why do you have so many? I was your bias" Onew whined. All three of them talked over each, complaining and whining about my biases.
"Yah! Shut up!" I yelled out. Everyone went silent and looked at me. "Do you want an explanation?" I asked. The three guys nodded silently. "Okay. I have many biases from different groups. They are my biases from the group. But my ultimate bias is Onew" I said with a sigh.
"Yay" Onew said quietly with a smile.
"You can be happy" I said rolling my eyes.
"Yay!" Onew said jumping up and down.
"Min Yeon. Who's your bias?" Jonghyun asked looking at Unnie.
"Me?" She asked pointing at herself.
"Yeah. Who's your bias from SHINee and who's your ultimate bias?" Jonghyun asked leaning closer to her.
"My SHINee bias and ultimate bias is the same person" Unnie said with a small smile.
"It's not Onew Hyung right?" Jonghyun asked leaning closer towards her.
"No. My sister and I have different biases" She said with a laugh.
"So who is it?" Taemin asked suddenly. Jonghyun turned around and looked at Taemin, "What? If it isn't OnewHyung, then I have a chance. Plus Min Yeon is way better than Sung Hee"
"Yah!" I yelled at Taemin. Taemin just shrugged his shoulder and looked back at Min Yeon. Unnie looked at me worriedly. I nodded my head saying it was okay. She turned back to them.
"Well....My bias isn't in this room. Sorry" She said with an apologetic smile.
"Awwww. No fair" Jonghyun and Taemin complained as they leaned back in their seat.
"So it's Key?" Onew asked.
"Ummm..." Unnie said, getting quieter. Unnie looked uncomfortable, even though I had indicated it was okay.
"Her bias is Minho" I said out loud.
"Minho?" All three asked in shock.
"Yeah. Minho. You know, Choi Minho. Works with you guys. Lives with you guys. The guys who has muscles and abs" I said
"But....." Jonghyun said quietly.
"Yes. The Minho I am marriedto, is my sister's bias. Her ultimate bias" I stated with a sigh, "Seriously Jonghyun, who seem to look like the dumb one here" I said shaking my head.
"Hey! I'm not dumb" Jonghyun yelled at me after a few seconds.
"Sure you aren't" I said nodding my head. There was still an awkward atmosphere around us.

"Unnie. Replay" I said standing up.
"What?" Unnie said looking up at me.
"Replay" I said simply pulling her up to her feet.
"But you don't usually like doing it" She said as she fixed her jumper.
"Just do it" I said. I looked at the three guys who were looking at me strangely. "You'll understand" I said waving my hand at them. I pulled out my iPod and set it into the dock in the lounge room. I selected the song and pressed play before quickly running back to my position. Once 'Replay' started playing, Unnie and I started performing the choreography. We went through until the end. The guys clapped hard when the song finished.
"Wow! I didn't know you guys knew that" Onew said as he clapped.
"We learnt it a few years ago. It was our holiday goal" I said as I sat down on the couch.
"It was really good. You performed it really accurately" Taemin said with a smile.
"Thank you" Unnie said with a smile, "But I made a few mistakes"
"There were only a few and anyway, we make mistakes all the time" Jonghyun said with a smile.
"Unnie, do you want some water?" I asked. She nodded her head. I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen and grabbed two water bottle out of the fridge. When I came back, Unnie looked up at me.
"You didn't tell them?" She asked.

 

Han Min Yeon POV

When Sung Hee left, Jonghyun looked at me for a while before saying something.
"Min Yeon, can ask you something?" He asked quietly.
"Sure" I said with a smile.
"Is Minho really your ultimate bias?" He asked carefully. I nodded my head.
"If Minho is your bias...." Jonghyun started, but got quieter.
"If Minho Hyung is your bias, why is Sung Hee married to him?" Taemin asked softly.
"Didn't she tell you about it all?" I asked. They all shook their heads.
"We only heard a bit of it this morning" Onew said. Sung Hee walked into the lounge room carrying two water bottles. I looked up at her.
"You didn't tell them?" I asked.

Hey Everyone Yamasau here!

How you enjoying the story so far?!

Now most of you guys have wanted to know about the wedding and all and you will know when it comes out in the next chapter and 

most likely the next as well!

SO enjoy the story and keep reading!

Ihsara here!

So how has your week been?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because we had fun writing this!

COMMENT PLEASE!