Evil Eggs and Creepy Members

Went To Find My Sister A Boyfriend, Ended Up Marrying Him Instead

 

Han Sung Hee POV

"What on earth happened here?" Shindong said as he slowly walked into the dorm. I looked around the dorm and saw nothing that could have been so shocking. It was decent and clean.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked feeling confused.

"My Vitamin!!!" Sungmin said suddenly appearing out of nowhere, running towards me with his arms open wide.

"My Bias" I said opening my arms as he hugged me.

"Welcome to our humble home" He said as he let go of me.

"It's really nice in here. It's also much cleaner than I would have expected from 10 guys" I said as Sungmin led to the couch in the lounge room. Heechul was sitting on one of the chairs flipping through a magazine. He looked up at me, glared and then looked back down at his magazine, shaking his head.

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Sungmin.

"He's annoyed that you didn't recognise him on the phone" Sungmin whispered back.

"How dare you talk about me behind my back?" Heechul said roughly putting the magazine down.

"We weren't talking about you behind your back" I said shaking my head.

"You! How dare you not recognise me on the phone?" Heechul said glaring at me.

"Sorry, but I don't have your number in my phone, so I didn't know who it was. I don't like strangers when they talk to me like that" I said crossing my arms.

"Everyone recognises my voice. It's hard to miss" He said annoyed.

"It was 6 in the morning. I'm not that great of a morning person" I said shaking my head.

"I give up" Heechul said getting off the couch and heading towards one of the rooms.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked Sungmin when he left. He nodded his head, reassuring me it would be okay.

"He'll get over it or find something else to be annoyed at" Sungmin said with a smile.

"Sungmin, did you clean all of this up?" Shindong asked, finally snapping out of his daze.

"Yeah of course. Who else is going to clean up?" Sungmin said a little laugh.

"You cleaned it? How bad was it before?" I asked shocked. ~It couldn't have been that bad~

"I think Eunhyuk had taken some pictures of it when it was a mess" Shindong said walking into one of the rooms and bringing out a digital camera. "See" he said showing me the screen. On the screen was one of the largest messes I have ever seen in my life. There were clothes and shoes, papers, book, various make up accessories and a few odd bits and pieces. There was only a small walkway to get through from the door.

"Why was it so messy?" I asked, still in shock.

"We've all been really busy recently, so we never got a chance to clean up" Sungmin said with a sheepish smile.

"Then why were you the only one cleaning it?" I asked.

"No one else volunteered to help" He said shaking his head.

"Are you serious?" I asked standing up in anger, "Where are they all?"

"Some of them are in their rooms, still asleep and some are out on a schedule" Sungmin said pulling me down, "But it’s fine,don't worry about them. So what do you want to do?" He asked with a smile.

"Well, I'm hungry so have you guys got any food?" I asked rubbing my stomach.

"No one has made breakfast yet. No one wants to" Sungmin said shaking his head.

"Then I know what we're going to do now" I said jumping up and pulling him along with me to the kitchen.

"Umm. Sung Hee, the kitchen is the other way" Sungmin said tapping me on the shoulder.

"I knew that" I said turning around and started heading towards the actual kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen with Sungmin and headed straight for the cupboard. I opened it up and found tonnes of ingredient to use. I started pulling some out to find that over half of it had passed its expiry date.

"What is with this oppa?" I asked handing him some of the well out of date food. ~This expired last year! ~

"We don't get much of a chance to go through it all, so we just kind of restock on stuff when it runs out" Sungmin said sheepishly.

"The only decently remaining ingredients are eggs and bread" I said pouting as I looked at our only available ingredient.

"I guess I'll just order something" Sungmin said grabbing his phone.

"Don't worry. I'll just make scrambled eggs and toast" I said looking for a pan. I eventually found one and started preparing breakfast for the two of us.

I’d finished preparing making scrambled eggs and toasted the bread I served it up on two plates.  Sungmin took a bite from the eggs and made a weird face as he tried to swallow it.

 "What’s wrong with it?” I asked watching as he reached for a glass of water. He coughed before talking.

“It tastes a bit strange” He said as he poked at the eggs.

“Really?”  I asked as I took a bite from the eggs. I scrunched up my face as a sudden wave of sweetness hit me with a hint of pepper.  “I guess I should have read the label better rather than assume the thing was salt” I said as I pushed the plate away from me. 

“It’s okay. It isn’t too bad” Sungmin said going to take another bite from the eggs. 

“Hey food!” Eunhyuk said coming up from behind Sungmin and taking the fork out of his hand. 

“You wouldn’t do….” Sungmin began to warn before I shushed him.  Eunhyuk took a big bite from the eggs and then suddenly began to couch and choke. 

“Do you want some water?” I asked holding up a glass. He nodded and reached for the glass. “Then you have to listen and do as I say after I give this to you” He nodded quickly. I handed over the glass and watched as he quickly chugged down all the water. He gasped as he put the glass down on the table. “Now that you are finished, go and round up the others and don’t say anything about this to them” I said coldly. Eunhyuk quickly ran towards the other rooms, bringing out some half asleep members out into the kitchen. 

“Good morning everyone” I said happily.  Donghae and Siwon yawned before mumbling a good morning. Heechul grumbled at me before eyeing the plates of scrambled eggs. “I made some breakfast for you guys” I said with a smile as I pushed the plates forward with three forks. They looked at me and them down at the food in front of them. They each grabbed a fork and ate a bit of the eggs. I walked over to the taps and grabbed three glasses of water. As I filled the last glass I could hear spluttering coughing. Sungmin looked at me a little worriedly as he tried to help s I presented the three with the water. They quickly grabbed the glasses and drank all the water. They place the glasses down on the table as they started to gasp for air.  

“What the hell?!” Heechul yelled at me. 

“Next time don’ leave Sungmin to do the cleaning” I said with a smile. 

“You tried to kill us because Sungmin cleaned up?!” Donghae said in surprise. 

“Actually I just made a mistake with the ingredients. I just used it as a punishment for having Sungmin clean up your mess on his own. I know what it had previously looked like” I said with my hands crossed.  “Understood?” I asked.  The guys nodded their head. “Good. Then who’s hungry?” I asked the guys stepped back with their eyes open wide. “Relax. You guys can order some breakfast and I’ll pay” I said as they relaxed.  

“How are you going to pay?” Siwon asked, “Last time I heard, you don’t have a job”

“With this” I said pulling out a credit card from my wallet. 

“Where did you get that?” Shindong asked walked into the kitchen. 

“This belongs to my ‘Oh-so-famous husband’” I said spitting out the word husband, “And so I am very well aware that this thing here has a lot of money” I said proudly holding up the card. 

“Are you really going to use it?” Sungmin asked. 

“Sadly no” I said putting away the card, “As much as the idea is tempting, if my Unnie found out I’d used his card without permission, I can guarantee that you will never see me again” I said with a sigh

“That sounds interesting” Heechul said with a sly smile. 

“Anyway, I will not use his card, because you guys would probably tell her, so I’ll use my own money” I said.  

“What money?” Donghae asked. 

“That’s for me to know and for you to never find out” I said with a smile. “So you guys order whatever you want and I’ll pay. Also order some for the other guys for whenever they get back” I said as I walked off. 

“Where are you going?” Eunhyuk asked.

“To the toilet. Would you like to come?” I said raising an eyebrow. 

“No I’m good” He said quickly looking away. 

“Thank you” I said walking down the hallway and opening all the doors until I found the bathroom. Once I found it I locked the door and pulled out my phone from my pocket.  I dialled my Unnie’s number and waited until she answered her phone. 

“Yobeseyo?”  My Unnie answered.

“Unnie! Good morning!” I said happily. 

“What’s up?” She said sleepily.  

“Did I wake you?” I asked

“Just a bit” She said with a laugh. 

“Sorry” I said feeling a teensy bit guilty, “Well I called because I’m going to need to use money”

“How much do you need to use?” She asked

“How much does it take to feed 10 guys?” I asked sheepishly  

“I’m assuming you're feeding Super Junior. You might need a little more than 10 people portions. I’ll put some extra money into the account for you” She said with a laugh. 

“Thanks Unnie” I said happily, “Do you have work today?” I asked. 

“Don’t I generally have work” She said

“Okay. Then I’ll let you get ready for work. Bye” I said before hanging up. 

 

I walked out of the bathroom and into the lounge room to find the 6 members sitting on the couch watching the TV. I went over and sat down on the floor next to the couch. 

“Sung Hee sit up here” Sungmin said moving over on the couch. 

“It’s okay” I said waving my hand as I rested my head on the arm rest of the chair. Donghae got off the couch and walked around, sitting down next to me.  I looked at him, raising an eyebrow at him, but he didn’t look at me at all, but continued to stare at the screen.  ~Weren’t you scared of me a few minutes ago? ~

 

We watched TV until the doorbell rang. The guys all looked at me. 

“I’ll get it” I said rolling my eyes as I got off the floor and answered the door. Standing there was a guy with multiple boxes of food. He looked tame and then started handing me the food. I carried as much food as I could into the kitchen in one go. I ended up making four trips to the kitchen and the back the door. When the guy told me the price, my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head.  ~Mianhae Unnie~ I handed over my card and watched as he scanned and charged it all. He then handed me back my card and left with a smile. ~Not every day you make this much~ I shut the door and walked back to the kitchen to find all the guys huddled around the table, already starting to dig into their food.

"Do you guys not get fed or something?" I asked pulling them away from the food.

"We are very hard working people. Do you know how hard it is to sing, dance, perform and more?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Fine. Just put aside some food for the others who aren't here" I said grabbing a few of the plates and putting them away. Sungmin helped, by taking some of the food from the other members but it appeared to be like taking food away from wild animals. To my surprise, Donghae started helping him out, by being a little bit more aggressive. ~He's being weird~ I grabbed the packs of food and set them aside in the Super Junior kitchen. When I looked back, more than half the food left had already been eaten.

"You guys need to slow down" I said looking at all the open and half eaten packs of food, "As much of a fan I am, I don't really feel like eating your half eaten food" I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Here Sung Hee, you can have mine" Sungmin said offering his untouched food.

"It's okay. I might eat the egg from hell" I said heading towards the plate of deadly scrambled eggs.

"Here" Donghae said holding out a box of food for me.

"You can eat it. It's yours" I said pushing it back at him.

"I have mine" He said holding up another box.

"Oh. Thanks" I said taking the box from him. He smiled at me, before opening his box. ~He's being really creepy~ 

 

I shook my head and walked over to a spare seat and opened my box. I happily ate my food as I watched the Super Junior members fighting over pieces of food. I listened as members complained and argued over some of the food like Eunhyuk and Shindong about who gets the better piece, whilst Sungmin and Siwon happily ate. Heechul was picking at some of the food, but was still eating most of it, not saying much. Donghae on the other hand was really quiet as he, as if he was thinking deeply about something. Occasionally he would look up at the other members and then take a quick glance at me. ~He's creeping me out~ I ate a total of half my food and then offered it to the others.

"Sung Hee, didn't you say you were hungry?" Sungmin asked looking at the box which was being devoured by the other members.

"I'm not too hungry" I said shrugging my shoulders as I started collecting the empty boxes.

"Are you trying to make us look bad in front of our hoobaes by saying we didn't feed you?" Heechul asked raising an eyebrow.

"No" I said shaking my head, "I just don't really feel that hungry today" I said as I stacked the empty boxes up. 

 

The members finished eating the food, laying back and stretching with their now full stomachs. I started collecting the remaining boxes, placing them in an empty plastic bag I managed to find.

"Here I'll help" Sungmin said as he placed some of the boxes into the bag.

"Thanks" I said with a smile as I held the bag open. 

 

The rubbish ended up filling two bags which couldn't be kept in the dorm. 

"Where is the big bin outside?" I asked holding up the two bag.

"It's near the back. Here I'll help" Donghae offered getting off the chair.

"No I'm good" I said quickly heading towards the door. I carried the two bag out the building and around to the back of it. ~Donghae was being way too weird and friendly. Not coming out here on my own~ I thought on my way back up to the dorm. 

 

I walked up to the door and then realised that it was locked. I knocked on the door and waited, but there was no response at all. I sighed as I knocked on the door again. I tried another two times before I started to hit the door with my head.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice behind me ask. I turned around to face the owner of the voice.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everybody!
Long time no see. Sorry for not updating in forever, but I hope you enjoyed.
We'll try updating more often!
 
Ihsara here!
I won't to really apoligize for not updating at all!
We promise to try hardrer and hope you will forgive us for this!