Beaches and Aegyos

Beaches and Aegyos

Another normal day in the EXO dorm. Except today, they were gifted a free day. Exo decided to spend their time at the beach. Great, just what I need to get even more darker than the others. A certain tanned male sulked at the thought of going to the beach. He never liked going to the sandy beach, soaking under the sun just to be even more tan than he already was. Not that he was dark, it's just that the boy was starting to get too conscious of his own skin tone, even though the others told him that he wasn't even dark. Except for Tao who continuously jokes about it.

JongIn sighed for the umpteenth time that morning as he helped Chanyeol pack their snacks for the afternoon. Chanyeol ,being just in front of the other, didn't miss the sigh that escaped his lips, "Anything wrong, Jongin?" The blonde just shook his head and let out another sigh. "Ah, you don't like going to the beach, am I right?", Chanyeol recounted which earned him a nod.

"Then why are you still going? You can just stay at home if you wanted.." Jongin thought about it. Why exactly am I going..? His thoughts trailed off to a certain rainbow-haired cutie. Jongin guessed that's the only reason he wanted to go. He breathed out heavily and shrugged it off.

Everyone knew the dancer and the maknae had a thing for each other and they were very open about it. "I heard Sehun was really excited of going though. And then I heard Tao and Luhan say something about him being shirtless and they would play all day in the sun.." Jongin blinked at what Chanyeol just said. Something about Sehun being shirtless. What? Only he gets to see Sehun's glorious body.

He thought about not going but now, he definitely needs to go. I, Kim Jongin will definitely protect my Oh Sehun from all the hyungs .

------------------------

And that is the reason why Kim Jongin is now sitting on a towel, sprawled on the sand in SM's private beach. He had shades on and his arms crossed. He never liked the beach and he definitely didn't like it now. It wasn't getting better since the first hour they've spent here, no one was paying any attention to him. And definitely not Oh Sehun.

Jongin looked over and saw Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Yixing grilling barbecue meat while the others were running around in the water, splashing each other, or building sandcastles. But, something was missing. More like someone. Kai finally noticed that his precious Oh Sehun and his Luhan hyung was missing. He stood up to look for the two of them and finally caught sight of Sehun.

Jongin gulped. He didn't know if he could handle this. Sehun came out of the washroom with only swimming shorts. He looked at the maknae's face and saw that he was blushing like a tomato. Jongin felt the blood rush up to his cheeks as he stared at the younger's toned chest. On the inside, he was dying. He didn't know if he could take it. He has never really seen Sehun shirtless.

Luhan dragged a red Sehun to the water as fast as he can. Sehun, being the klutz he is, tripped over an invisible object and started rolling in the sand. Luhan gasped as he looked back to see his maknae sprawled on the sand, he helped pick him up and run his hand over Sehun's now sand-covered-body. The two of them shrugged it off and ran to the water. The other hyung's drooled over their baby's body and fawned over him, giving him a few touches here and there.

It was driving Kai insane. He thought he was nearing his edge. No one could touch Sehun like that. At least, only in Kai's imagination. They were all crowded around Sehun and playing with him. And something coiled in the pit of Kai's stomach. Jealousy.

--------------------------

 

He couldn't take it. Each member had their own time with their precious maknae except for him. Jongin run his hand through his hair in frustration. What could I do to get his attention?

Chen and Sehun was burying Xiumin under the sand;

Sehun was having fun helping his Kyungsoo and Yixing hyung cook;

Chanyeol and Baekhyun was pretending to throw Sehun in the water;

Suho and Kris took a stroll with Sehun and were entertaining him with jokes.

Kai didn't even want to think of what Tao and Luhan did with Sehun. He sighed in irritaion as he wracked his brains to think of something to do. Anything. Jongin was beginning to get desperate. Not getting any attention from his Sehun was driving him nuts. He wanted him so bad.

Kai decided that he would just go up to him and start a conversation. Although, Kai wasn't good at starting conversations.  Eh, i'll just wing it. I can think of something. He thought as he strode over to where Sehun was. The younger was building a sandcastle with his Baekhyun and Tao hyung, not too far from the rest of the members.

"Sehun-ah." He was ignored over the boisterous laughter of Baekhyun.

"Hun-ah.." Again ignored.

"Sehun?" Ignored.

"Oh Sehun~" Again.

Jongin sighed. He will never be heard if Baekhyun would decide to be a loudmouth everytime he would call the younger. Although, he didn't know if Baekhyun would do it on purpose. Kai had to do the impossible. He rolled his eyes as he knew he was going to regret doing this. But, anything goes just for the attention of Oh Sehun, he thinks.

"Bbuing Bbuing~" And just then, the world decided to be quiet. Great timing.

Saying that Jongin was embarrassed would be an understatement. He wanted to dig a hole on the ground and bury himself as he felt eleven pairs of eyes stare at him. Him. Kim Jongin. The guy who would never do aegyo just did the unthinkable. Okay, maybe others were exaggerating. But, still, Kai never did aegyo unless really necessary.

The next minutes were a blur as the other members burst into a fit of laughter. Kai didn't know what to do so he ran away. Yes, THE Kim Jongin ran away because he was humiliated. "I'm a coward. I'm so stupid." He cursed himself as he sat down at the sand, hugging his knees. He looked up and noticed that the sun was about to set.

"No, you're not a coward." Jongin's eyes widened as he heard that familiar voice he's been waiting to hear all day. He turned to the side and saw his maknae. The younger sat down beside of him, being closer than he expected.

Jongin buried his head in his arms, too humiliated to even talk. Sehun just let out a hearty chuckle. "Were you jealous hyung?" Jongin pouted as a muffled 'yes' escaped his mouth.

"Well, you shouldn't be, hyung."

"How can I not if every other member is waiting to get their hands on you?"

Sehun chuckled once again, finding the jealousy of the other quite cute. "You're cute when you're jealous, you know that?" Jongin just blushed as he lifted up his head. Sehun leaned in closer and landed a kiss on the older's lips.

"I'm yours. You have nothing to be jealous about, okay?"

Jongin was speechless. They never really planned to make it official even though they knew of each other's feelings. He placed a heart on his racing heart as he tried to calm it down, but only failing. He leaned in and returned the kiss on the other's lips.

"Yeah, you're mine. And no one can take you away from me. You got that?"

The maknae replied with only a nod as he looked into each other's eyes and kissed as the sun set.

Jongin thought he could never be happier than now. He never really liked going to beaches. But, maybe, going to the beach wasn't a bad idea after all.

 

 


There it goes.

i didn't like this as much as the others tho.

But you be the judge~

Here's some Sekai for you guys.

Because Sekai is my OTP.

This has been rushed and it was not proof read.

Pic is not mine.

Hope you enjoy it tho cause I enjoyed writing it.

-Brie