Complicated Panpepato - Daehyun (B.A.P)

A Slice of Cake [One-shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind harshly blowing away some dust lingering on the shelter, tried to rule through any spaces existed. Standing numbly, a girl stared blankly to thin air in front of her, vision of vehicles ran away breathlessly only became a blurred film. Maybe or maybe not - she barely realized a pair of eye staring at her figure deeply.

A vague step being made next, reached toward the muse unexpectedly. Even other people couldn't notice him, he now couldn't care less - because at least he pull up a little hope between plenty of dispirited ideas. He, himself became interested - to thinking of the girl strangely looked pretty appealing to him. Or perhaps it wasn't strange at all - considering her now standing almost deadly as him. Finally standing by her side to compare - their pale skins was a matching eternal attire they wear at the moment.

Upon the arrive of the bus, the girl climbed the bus and seated at one of the seats, again blankly. The afternoon sun seemed to dive over the horizon in seconds, yet its light still warmly embraced her pale figure. Without any hesitation, the boy muse too seated on the dull bus. Desolate silence greeted them, but maybe just the young male was feeling that way. Because after all, his existence was doubtfully none or merely a silent breath for her.

The bus brought them arrived at in front of a small building, which surely guessed by the other muse was the building she lived in, a two floors building home. As they - oh no, scratch that - the girl pulled her steps towards the bed of her small room, her pair of foot was making knocking voices against the wooden floor. While the unnoticed boy decided to unleash his ability, undeniably for mere fun.

His gaze wandered around, catching something eventually. And in the breath of whisper, his impatience brought muse's fingers touched the photo frame of a happy young couple, coldness emerged from his graze to the latter crystal face - merely in per-milliseconds the coldness, pulled the hidden gray color resurface from the glass - the infamous color of a dull crack.

Sooner, the girl movement stopped in surprise. Her gaze reflected the aghast of herself towards the clanks sounds from the broken glass and wood feature. It took no time to her to realized upon the sudden fall of the photo frame, but either she was so taken aback or her late reaction - she stood still. Or another 50-50 guess. that logical half of herself didn't want to admit there definitely was an another creature in her room.

But there was. And she doubtlessly questioned its type of creature.

Surely it was not a good way to greet a girl type like her in that way. He must've considered first before taking an action, he thought finally. After all, this girl isn't the ordinary type at all - or he felt so. Because of many people he greeted with his talent of vanishing himself, he knew deeply inside himself she was different.

Although the truth was still disguised, he now knew that the girl named Moon Thanudi, sourced secretly from the daily journal book's cover. It was an unappropriated action to open someone private things, nevertheless he believed she made the same way as him, being born with a supernatural talents. A glance at her eyes was enough to proof it.

The girl was now looking blankly to his direction, her body stood still on the wooden floor. Little did she knew the boy had an uneasy feelings being looked like that. Because first, he didn't know if she just gazed blankly at the wall or, surprisingly knowing his existence.

 

Cough.

 

She glanced to other side of the wall, before glanced again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter