Fourth, Fifth, Sixth

The Six Times Changmin and Sooyoung Ate Together

Changmin's schedule has been rather vacant after the lawsuit. He spent his free time rehearsing on the old TVXQ practice room even if he's not sure whether he'd be able to be on stage again.

He stopped dancing when someone knocked on the door. His manager showed up, all smiles, with a bag of food on his hands. He said he isn't aware of Changmin's secret rehearsals until SNSD Sooyoung told him about it.

He sat down and ate the food silently, oblivious of the presence of the girl from behind the door. She held a popcorn on one hand and a drink on the other. Her face broke into a smile as she ate her food together with him.

--

"Want some?"

Sooyoung took off her earphones and stared at the sandwich in front of her. She looked up to see Changmin, eyebrows raised, and subtle smile kept together by his pursed lips. He sat beside her, placed the sandwich on her hands and proceeded to take out the packets of food from the bag.

"Let's eat."

Sooyoung nodded and took a bite on the sandwich. They ate silently for a few minutes.

"Thank you for telling manager-hyung."

She looked at him and smiled. They continued eating silently until the last packet was emptied. It was weird that he's the one doing more of the talking, until he remembered her reaction towards Jaejoong a few years back. He stood up, picked the trash and smiled at her.

"Let's do this again."

--

The sixth time they ate together, SNSD and TVXQ were on a huge restaurant. Their comebacks were successful and everyone was having a good time. Through all the laugh and cheers, nobody noticed the two shikshins on a dimmer part of the room, eating every finger food they can lay their hands on.

"Aren't you full yet?"
"Hmmm, to be honest, I already am."
"Then why are you still eating?"
"I don't know"

Changmin snickered upon hearing her answer.

"Aren't you going to ask me if I am already full?"
"You never get full. You're always hungry."
"Says the girl who eats like there's no tomorrow."
"But it's true."
"Just ask me."

Sooyoung looked at him dubiously. She thought for a moment before clipping the question with a laugh.

"Okay. Aren't you full yet?"
"Hmmm, to be honest, I already am."
"Then why are you still eating?"
"So I'd still have a reason to stay with you."

She almost dropped the plate she was holding. He moved closer and asked softly:
"Are you going to stop eating now?"

Her breath hitched but she managed to answer back.

"No."
"Why?"
"So I'd..."
"So I'd...?"
"You already know the next part."
"Just say it."
"So I'd... This is embarrassing."
"Say it." he whispered in her hair.
"So I'd..." She didn't bother to finish her sentence. She just crossed the distance between them and kissed him gently on the lips.

Their lips stayed glued for a few more minutes until Changmin broke it off. He can't help suppressing his smile and commented:

"Your lips taste like tempura."
"Shut up."
"Kiss me again."