First, Second, Third

The Six Times Changmin and Sooyoung Ate Together

First was during Yunho's birthday party and all SM trainees huddled together on an empty practice room.

Changmin stood up to get a second serving only to find out the serving plates gone. He then found out how Sooyoung waited for everyone to get their share before claiming all of what was left of the food served.

 

--

 

Jaejoong was still embarrassed after the encounter with the fan who said he should have chosen to look like Yunho.

Everyone but two had a good laugh about his experience. Sooyoung looked awkward and surprisingly shy all throughout the private affair. Changmin was busy looking at her unusual behavior to laugh with the rest.

Jaejoong's eyes met Sooyoung and she bowed her head, hiding her red face. Changmin saw everything.

 

--

 

The third time was when SNSD debuted and SM threw a celebration to commemorate the birth of the girlgroup.

Changmin made sure he was nearest the buffet table. Sooyoung accidentally bumped against him as she made her way towards the mountain of food.

She smiled awkwardly and bowed apologetically over and over again. Changmin just rolled his eyes and walked away.