part 3

That Girl

Seohyun grab her cloths and ran down even though she hurt, she went straight to her room and lock the door. She let out a cry but no one could hear her, she went to take a shower as her tears fell down with the water. Seohyun could see the blood rushing down her legs, she was in the shower for a while when she heard the door open, she look around but there wasn’t anyone. Just as she turns off the water she saw Daehyun standing there.

 

“Daehyun.”

“Morning Beautiful.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to take a shower with you.” He smiles as he took his shirt off.

“Daehyun.” Back away.

He push her back into the shower stall and turn on the water, he turn her around to face him. “You should be ok now, the pain won’t hurt as much.”

 

She waited until Daehyun left the shower stall and she wash herself again, she didn’t want to leave the shower after what happen to her but she can’t stay in there forever. Seohyun went out of her room to help the others when she saw Myungsoo, she didn’t look at him and went on helping the other maids. He just left without saying anything to her, when night came she finishes everything quickly and headed to her room and locks her doors. As she went to sleep she heard a knock on her door, she woke up to see who it was but couldn’t really see, as she open the doors to see who it was.

 

“Hoya.” Push the door to close but he push it to open.

“Why are you closeing the door on me?”

“Hoya it’s late. You shouldn’t be here.” Try to close the door again.

“It’s fine, no one will say anything.” Push her door open again and walk in. “This room isn’t bad.” He said looking around and closes the door.

“Please.” Back away as she hit her bed and fell on it.

He walks over to her and kneel down to eye level with her. “I don’t think so, I waited so long to see you.” Kiss her lips.

 

She knew she wasn’t going to get out of this situation, he lay her down on her bed as he got on the bed as well. Before morning rise he left her room and went inside the house, Seohyun woke up and change and threw her cloths away. She begins to avoid being seen by them, when she saw them coming towards her way she would stop her chores and go hide until they pass by. Seohyun been doing that for a week and the boys knew she was avoiding them, when their parents are home she can’t avoid them.

 

“Seohyun, I’m going to dismiss the others maids and keep you here. From now on, everything in this house is your responsibility. You have to work harder now. Me and Mr. Jung would be going on our vacation so I want you to take care of the house and my boys.”

“Mrs. Jung, please rethink about this. I’m don’t think I can do that.”

“We talk about this through Seohyun, you been here longer than anyone else. We raise you and care for you, this is just a tiny thing for you to do.”

“Seohyun if you don’t want to do this, we can find someone else.”

“No, I can.”

“Good. Let’s go honey.”

 

Seohyun help put their things inside the car as the couple went to give the other maids their last check and had them pack their things. Mr. and Mrs. Jung watch as all the maids left the house before they decided to leave as well. Seohyun close the gate and look around the house, it was quite since it was only her now. She was home alone when she heard a car coming, she look out the window when she realize who it was. Seohyun ran out the back door but bump into Hoya, she got up and headed back into the house where Myungsoo and Daehyun were waiting for her.

 

“What’s the hurry?” Daehyun said as he went up to her and kiss her lips. “I miss those lips.”

“I’ve been waiting for you.”

Chills ran down Seohyun spine as Hoya was behind her, she turn around when he pull her into his arms. He kiss her neck when she step on his foot, he push her towards Myungsoo when she saw that it was him she fell. Myungsoo went down to her level and smile.

 

“I hated it when I had to chase a girl.” He said to her. “But you’re an exception.” A smirk appears on his face.

“Myungsoo.” He pulled her up.

Trace his finger down her side and back to her face. “Don’t hide, there’s nowhere to hide.” He kiss her cheeks.

They heard a knock on the door. “They’re here.”

Daehyun went to open the door when some girls walk in; they walk in with Daehyun as some went over to the brothers. “Hey, y.” Kiss her lips.

“Who’s she?”

Look at her. “No need to worry about her, just worry about us.” Myungsoo lift the girl up on him and they walk towards the sofa.

 

As Hoya pass Seohyun he touches her waist and walk with the girl in his arms to his room, she look at him disappear. Daehyun grab Seohyun hand and took her towards the sofa as well, she didn’t want to go but he pulls her. He pushes her down as he sat next to her, and the other girl got on top of him. As they kiss he wouldn’t let go of Seohyun hands. They could hear the girl scream from Hoya room, Seohyun cover her eyes as she didn’t want to see what’s going on but Daehyun wouldn’t allow her as he pull her towards him.

 

“Get on me.” He told her.

Shake her head. “No.” Tries to get away from his grips.

Roughly pull her hard enough as she fell and landed on top of him, he lock her in his arms and kiss her arms. “Don’t make me the bad one.” He said between the kisses.

 

The other girl went on top of him again and start dancing on him, Seohyun didn’t know what to do as she try’s to covers herself into Daehyun chest. He couldn’t help but smile at her, he touches her hairs and slowly down her back. Daehyun and Myungsoo didn’t want to have with the other girls so they stay downstairs with Seohyun and few other girls; they were drinking and having fun. Daehyun never let Seohyun hand goes, wherever he goes she comes with him. Myungsoo walk up to Seohyun and took her from Daehyun, he give her couple shots of liquors. Soon she was getting dizzy when she fell into Myungsoo arms, he carry her and went to his rooms. He let her rest as he was about to leave she held onto his hand.


“Don’t leave me.” 

Walk back to the bed. “I’ll never leave you.” Got on the bed with her, he held her in his arms as they both fell asleep.

 

The next morning Seohyun woke up in Myungsoo arms, she look up at the man holding her tight. She moves his hair to the side and touchs his face.

 

“I never got to thank you for saving me when we were small, I’ll own you and your brother my life. I will never hold anything against you or your brothers.” Saw him moving around, and pretend to sleep again.

Woke up to find Seohyun still in his arms, he move her hair and kiss her forehead. “I love you.”

 

They both got up and headed downstairs to find some girls sleeping on the floor while other on sofa and Daehyun was nowhere to be found. Seohyun went to check in his room when she found him sleeping; she went up to him when she saw him smile in his sleep. As she was about to leave he pull her into his bed, he got on top of her.

 

“I miss you.” Kiss her cheek.

A smile appears on his face. “If you get downstairs in 5 minutes I’ll give you a kiss.”

He got off her quickly and went to the washroom; he put on new clothes and held her hand as they both head downstairs.” I made it.” He said cutely. “Now kiss.” He point to his lips.

Seohyun kiss his cheeks. “I never said where.” She walks away.

Daehyun and Myungsoo follow after her into the kitchen, she cooked some breakfast. “Myungsoo can you go get Hoya?”

Seohyun didn’t hold a grudges against the brothers for what they did to her, she knew they care about her and she knew about their feelings for her. Soon she found herself liking the brothers but she hides those feelings from them and their parents. When Mr. and Mrs. Jung’s came home from their vacation everything in the house looked normal and nothing happen when they were gone. Mrs. Jung’s called Seohyun over when they were having dinner and ask her to join.

 

“Seohyun what do you think about marriage?” she ask the girl.

Surprise at the suddenly questions. “I haven’t really thought about it.”

“What would you say if I said I found a good young man to married you?”

Seohyun look at the people at the table. “Madam, I don’t want to get married.”

“Why? You don’t want to start a family of your own, have kids to call you mom?”

“I do, it’s just that I don’t think I’m ready.”

“Tomorrow you and I will go to a dating meeting; I already invited this gentleman and his parents for dinner. Tomorrow get ready.”

 

That night Seohyun mind went blank, she couldn’t think of anything until she heard a knock on her door. When she opens the door he rushes inside and closes the door. She stare at the man in her room, he looked mad.

 

“M.. Myungsoo.” Slowly walk towards him.

He pulls her and pushes her against the wall. “I don’t want you to meet him.”

“Myungsoo, it’s out of my hands.”

“Why do you have to meet him, why can’t you just stay like this with me?” put his head down on her shoulder. “I don’t want to see you with other man.”

Put her arms around him. “Myungsoo, it’s just a meeting. It’s not like I’m running off to married him.”

Lift his head up. “You really want to go to didn’t you.”

“Myungsoo, I didn’t say that.”

 

Push her away and left the room, she shouted for his name but he didn’t come back. Seohyun didn’t know how to deal with this. She just sat there until she heard the door close, she look up and saw him. He carries her in his arms and put her on the bed as he held onto her.

 

“Do you really have to go meet this guy tomorrow?”

Rest her head in his arms. “If I don’t go, your mom will be mad at me.”

“So what, let my mom be mad. She can’t force you to go.”

“She was the one that let me live here, if she didn’t agree. I wouldn’t be here.”

Turn her to face him. “I don’t want you to go.”

Touch his face. “It won’t be long, I’ll be home before you know it.” Kiss him.

He returns the kiss back and held her tight. “I need you.” Kiss her forehead

 

He decided to sleep in her room with her that night, before the sun came up he kiss her before leaving. Later that evening Seohyun got ready and went with Mrs. Jung to meet this man. They got to know each other and talk for a bit; Mrs. Jung decided to leave her there so they got to know each other better. The two of them were talking and laughing as they walk around, she didn’t notice that one of the brother was watching her. He went home and waited for her in her room, later as she came home she went to meet Mrs. Jung.

 

“Seohyun, how did it go?”

“He’s really nice, and funny.”

“Do you like him?”

“Mrs. Jung, that’s a bit too early to tell.”

“I hope you two can get along.”

“May I go rest for the night?”

“Of course, you may.”

 

Seohyun walk to her room and open her door and enters as he turn on the light she felt a hand grab her and pull her against the bed. She was about to scream when she saw his face.