Krisho H to R

Krisho's A-B-C's

hush [H]ush 

 

(Pussycat's Hush Hush inspired)
 
Thunder roars outside in the night sky. Suho knows that this time it's real. He opens the closet doors and pulls out his clothes. He stuffs them into the opened luggage bag. Kris hurries into the room and frowns at the sight. He grabs onto Suho's wrist and pleads, softly "I'm sorry, Suho, okay? Please stop playing these childish games." Suho grits his teeth and pulls back his arm. He states seriously "I am not playing. This isn't a game either. I've had enough, Kris Wu! I'm leaving." He zips up the luggage and lifts it up from the bed. Kris grabs it angrily and throws it out the door. Suho glares at him. Kris quickly looks at him apologetically and begs, "Forgive me. I'm sorry. Next time you can hang out with your friends for as long as you want. I won't start a scene again. And you can-" Suho shakes his head and yells, "You don't understand! I don't want to do this anymore. Your love is suffocating me! We're over." He push pass Kris amd walks out of the room to get his luggage. Kris chases after and drops down on his knees in front of Suho. "One more chance. Just one more. I will change! I promise I will really change!" Suho sighs and says tiredly, "It's too late. There isn't anything you can do. At first I thought I could spend the rest of my life with you. But then you became possessive and controlling. I warned it many times. I need freedom! Good bye, Kris." Kris drops his head in desperation. Suho leaves, disappearing in the rain. 
 
[I]gnorance is bliss
 
Suho hung up the phone and went back to cooking. Kris would be home soon from work and Suho doesn't want him to starve. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a head rested on his shoulder. Suho turned his head and saw Chanyeol. He smiled and turned around, hugging the lad. He asked, "What are you doing here? I thought you were on a business trip." Chanyeol planted a kiss on Suho's pouty lips and said, "I missed you too much. Did you miss me?" Suho smiled and turned his face away. Chanyeol leaned down and nibbled on his lips. Suho wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and moaned. Chanyeol pulled away and asked, "Who called you before?" Suho dropped his arms and replied, "It's Kyungsoo. He said he saw Kris and Yixing making out at the bar and then going to a hotel last night." Chanyeol smirked and asked, "Are you jealous?" Suho smiled seductively and said, "Jealous? I'd be jealous if it was you." They kissed again. Suddenly there's a coughing sound. They pulled away and saw Kris standing there. Suho smiled and hurried over to Kris. Chanyeol gritted his teeth. Suho wrapped his arms around Kris and said, "Dinner will be ready soon. Go change into something comfortable soon." Kris gave him a kiss on the forehead and left. Suho shrugged cutely at Chanyeol and said, "Sorry, baby. Husband's back so you have to go." Chanyeol nodded and said, "I'll see you tomorrow then." 
 
men are from mars and suho is from [J]upiter
 
"Wu Yifan! Why are you always acting so...urgh!" 
"At least I act like a man, Kim Joonmyun." 
"What are you trying to say?! I'm just as much as a man as you are!" 
"You sure about that? Name one thing that makes you manly." 
"I--I--You name one thing that makes me unmanly!" 
"You're scared of scary movies, height, bugs, and almost anything."
"I--"
"You like to do womanly things like clean and put the kids to sleep."
"Wait I--"
"You let Tao call you mom. You introduced yourself as Exo's big mama." 
"But--"
"You give thoughtful and emotional letters to each member before and after performances."
"That--"
"You cry a lot. Even when we're in public." 
"Hey!--"
"You're the shortest out of the group with a small body frame."
"You--"
"And most importantly, you're my wife. So you're a bottom." 
"Don't say that in front of the kids!"
 
the abandoned [K]itten
 
Wu Yifan is a poor college student. Being an international student studying aboard is hard. His parents are actually rich executives at a big phone company in China. They want Yifan to follow in their footstep. However, Yifan has no interest in business and wants to study music instead. Angry, his parents kicked him out of the house and cut all of his finances. Luckily with his hardwork Yifan is able to win a full-expense scholarship to study in Seoul. He rented a small flat near his school and has a part time job at a nearby coffee shop. His shift ends at ten'o clock. After eating a slice of leftover cheesecake and a cup of mocha he locks up to leave. Out in the alley he hears a low crying. He wants to go check it out but an instinct tell him to mind his own business. He hurries home and jumps into his warm bed. Soon he falls deeply asleep. He wakes up in the middle of the night and hears raining outside. Feeling guilty he pulls on a hoodie and rushes out back to the alley. There he sees a little boy hiding under a box crying. Yifan pulls the box away. The shivering boy stares up him with big watery eyes. Yifan says gently, "Come on little kitten. I'll bring you home." The little boy jumps into Yifan's chest and clings onto his warm hoodie. Yifan wraps his arms around him tightly and says, "My name is Yifan." The little boy smiles and says weakly, "I'm Joonmyunnie." Yifan smiles as well. Two abandoned children find each other for comfort. 
 
[L]ong distance relationship
 
Exo M have to promote in China again. This time they are scheduled to stay overseas for a year. As soon as the news was told to Exo K Suho retreats quietly back into his room. The members were chatting excitedly in the living room and didn't notice Kris sneaking off. Kris carefully opens Suho's bedroom door and looks in. The room is pitch black with the curtains drawn and lights off. Kris reaches over for the light switch but stops when he hears Suho say, "Don't. Don't open the lights." His voice sounds sore and low. Adjusting his eyes, Kris is able to spot Suho sitting on his bed. He slowly walks over and takes a seat down. He asks, softly "What are you doing sitting in here? The others are talking outside about souvenirs." Suho simply says, "I don't want souvenirs." Kris reaches out and feels for Suho's hands. When his fingertips comes in contact with Suho's soft skin he grabs onto it. He asks, "Then what do you want?" Drip. A drop of tear falls onto Kris' hand. Immediately he pulls the lad into his arms. Suho finally release a sob on Kris' chest. He cries, "I don't want you to go. I'm scared." Kris plants a kiss on the top of Suho's head. He whispers, "I promise. I will love you no matter where I am." Suho nods and says, sniffling "Hold me. Hold me tightly tonight." Kris follows, wrapping his arms tightly around the small body. 
 
welcome home [M]aster 
 
The Wu household have a cute little butler, Kim Joonmyun. His master, Wu Yifan, entrusts him with the responsibility of the whole house. However, butler Kim is a little clumsy. When he sweeps and mops the floor he bumps into things. Yifan loses a lot of expensive antiques like that. When he cooks he drops things easily. They have to stock up on plates and dishes every other day. Butler Kim is also a little forgetful. Sometimes he forgets to pay the bills and they have to eat in the dark. Sometimes he forgets where he puts the allowance Yifan give him and they have to eat leftover grocery. Moreover, butler Kim is a little timid. He's scared to clean the basement and attic when no one is home. During thunderstorms he barges into Yifan's room and sleeps with him. When Yifan goes on business trips he sleep with the lights on. But what Yifan can't stand is how emotional butler Kim is. He cries on cue and pouts when he feels wronged. So why is Yifan still hiring this troublesome butler? Because he loves coming home from a long tiring day to see his cute little butler waiting by the door. 
 
the boy [N]ext door
 
Suho's house sits on the corner of the street and his backyard has a huge tall wooden fence separating it from his neighbor's. Ever since he was little his daddy told him not to play with the bad kids in his neighborhood. Instead he took private piano, drawing and singing lessons. What his daddy's doesn't know is that every night little Suho would sneak out into the backyard to talk to the boy next door and that habit has been ongoing for years. The two never actually met though. The only thing Suho knows is that the boy's name is Kris. Suho tells Kris everything; his worries and feelings. And Kris is a great listener, always silently listening to everything Suho says. The two decides to keep their relationship like this forever. 
 
our [P]anda bear baby 
 
"Kris, do you need help with the nursery?" Suho asks, walking into the room. Kris quickly drops everything he's doing and goes over to Suho's side. He wraps his arm around Suho's plumper waist and says, "Don't come in here yet. The paint is bad for the baby." He gently rubs the large bump hanging off Suho's middle. Suho smiles and leans onto Kris' shoulder. He asks, worried "What if baby Zitao doesn't like panda bears?" Kris shrugs, never thinking about the possibilities. Suho whines, "It's all your fault. I told you not to buy all panda-designed baby items. You got a panda crib, panda stroller, panda diapers, panda wall decor, panda bibs, panda onesies, panda socks, and panda ear hats!" Kris laughs at his cute, pouty wife. Suho continues ranting, "You should've let me get those angel items instead." Kris shakes his head and says, "No can do." Suho looks at him and asks, suspiciously "Why? What's wrong with angels?" Kris swipes his finger over Suho's little nose and says, "Because you're my angel." Then he kneels down to Suho's stomach and whispers, "And you're my panda baby." 
 
hundred good wishes [Q]uilt
 
Kris and Suho goes into Luhan's room. Sehun and Luhan was lying side by side on the bed reading a manga book. Kris cleared his throat. The two looks up at the two with a confused face. Suho smiles and asks, "Can we have some old clothes?" The two nods. Sehun nudges Luhan to go fetch some. Luhan gets off the bed and goes to his closet. After the couple gets the clothes they hurry off to the next room. They walk into Xiumin's room. Xiumin is giving Jongdae a back massage. Suho smiles and asks, "Minnie, did you set out the old clothes I asked for earlier?" Xiumin nods and replies, "They're on the desk." Kris hurries over to get the big pile. They walk over to Yixing's room and find him dancing with Jongin. Kris doesn't even bother asking. He just takes the pile set out on the chair. Finally, in Chanyeol's room, they find Chanyeol and Baekhyun sleeping soundly on the bed. Suho sneaks over to the closet and starts pulling out the closets he like. With all the clothes given by their members the two retreats back to their room. Suho asks, "Kris, how come we need so much cloth?" Kris rubs Suho's arm lovingly and says, "To make a quilt. To welcome and celebrate a new life, it is a tradition of China to make hundred good wishes quilt. It is a custom to invite friends and family to contribute a patch of cloth with a wish for the baby." Suho nods and says, "Your aunt's baby is going to be the luckiest baby ever." Kris' hand rubs lower and lower down to Suho's . He whispers, "If you want, we can make a lucky baby too." Suho pushes Kris away shyly. 
 
high school [R]eunion
 
Luhan laughs as he chugs down his fourth glass of margarita. He exclaims happily, "Look that Principal Lee's potbelly! And is Mr. Park getting balder?" He cracks down into a loud laughter. Suho is embarassed at his intoxicated friend. He grabs onto his arm and warns, "Calm down! Everyone's looking." Two men in suits walks up to the them. Suho recognize the two. Kim Jongin was the president of their class and Wu Yifan was the captain of the basketball team. Suho is shocked to see them. Back then, Suho and Luhan were considered 'nerds' and never came in contact with anyone popular. Jongin pulls Luhan into his arms and whispers, "Let's go get some more drinks." Luhan laughs and goes with him. Suho looks at Yifan shyly. Yifan says, "You're Suho. You were in my class right?" Suho nods slowly, surprised that Yifan remembers him after all these years. Yifan smiles and compliments, "You still look the same; cute and innocent." Suho instantly blush and says, "Thanks." Yifan holds out his hand and says, "Come on. Let's go find Jongin and your friend." Suho hesitates for a moment. Yifan smiles encouragingly. Suho nods and holds onto Yifan's hand.