Krisho's A to G

Krisho's A-B-C's

Krisho's A-B-C's 

 
an [A]pple a day keeps the doctor away
 
Suho loves a good apple. When he's off work or have free time he takes a stroll to local fruit market to pick up a basket of apples. Red Delicious. Granny Smith. Fuji. Jonathan. And much more; whatever is fresh that day he'll buy. However despite being a fruit lover Suho gets sick very often. Every other day he makes a visit to the doctor's office. Today, like usual, he is at his doctor's appointment. A tall handsome doctor walks into the room with a smile on his face. Suho smile back at him. He's Dr. Wu. Suho greets politely, "Good morning, Dr. Wu." Dr. Wu takes a seat and says, "Good morning to you, too, Suho. How are you feeling today?" Suho shrugs and replies, "Like every other day. Not feeling any better or worst." Dr. Wu nods as he jots down some notes. He says, "You seem pretty positive. Just keep eating your medicine and stay happy. And here's an apple to reward you." He hands Suho a shiny red apple. Suho accepts it and blushes slightly. He says, "Thank you." Suho gets up to leave. Dr. Wu remembers something and quickly adds, "By the way, call me Kris instead. See you in a few days." Suho nods and walks out. Turns out an apple a day don't keep the doctor away. 
 
bye bye [B]irdie 
 
Suho is sitting on his bed, looking out the window. There's a blue canary sitting on the branch reaching into Suho's room. Suho's been watching the bird for weeks. It's become a habit for him to watch the canary for hours. Sehun walks into the room and his heart breaks seeing Suho like this. He sits down on the bed beside Suho and says, gently "Hyung--" Suho holds his index finger over his mouth to signal him to be quiet. Sehun lowers his voice and says, "Come out to eat. Chanyeol bought food." Suho nods, his eyes not leaving the bird. Sehun holds back a sob and says, "Hyung. It's almost winter. Birdie has to fly south soon. You have to take care of yourself as well." Suho's eyes finally shifts to look at Sehun. When he turns back the bird is gone. Suho breaks down into a sob, leaning onto Sehun weakly. Sehun wraps his arms around Suho and comforts, "It's okay. It's okay. Kris wouldn't want to see you like this. He's watching over you." 
 
the boy who [C]ried wolf 
 
Suho is the prettiest boy in Exo Ville. Suitors from all over country comes for his hand in marriage. However his standards are extremely high and he rejects them all. His parents are worried that Suho will never find a spouse. Suho's beauty, though, is so well known that suitors come in packs. Suho is sunbathing in the cornfield like he does every afternoon. Suddenly he hears shuffling sounds in the field. He takes off his sunglasses and asks, "Who's there? Paparazzi? If you're here to take pictures do it on my ride side.  That's my pretty side." A big black figure jumps out from the shadows and pounces onto Suho. Suho screams on the top of his lungs, "HELP! IT'S A WOLF!" His parents runs out of the house once they hear their precious son's scream. The big wolf transforms into a handsome man before Suho's eyes. When his parents arrive they laugh. Suho's mom says, "Oh, baby. That's Count Kris. He's here to ask for you hand in marriage." Suho cross his arms over his chest and pouts. "How nice." 
 
a date with [D]estiny 
 
Suho is against dating agencies. He thinks they are a bunch of money-scamming liars. So why is he at a ten-people speed dating dinner? His cousin, Kyungsoo, is a PR and is in charge of the dinner. He receives a free ticket and decides to give it to the unwilling Suho. Suho takes an empty seat and play on his phone. He just know how horrible his night is going to be. Someone takes a seat beside him. He turns and sees the most handsome man he's ever seen. Of course not as handsome as himself. The man looks like someone that stepped out from a manga book. He hold out his hand and introduces, "Hello. My name is Wu Yifan." Suho politely shakes his hand. Then he says coldly, "I'm a thirty years old man who only dated three times. Those three times I've been dumped twice. The third time the guy cheated on me with my best friend. I think speed dating is stupid and a waste of money. I'm not young enough to play or sleep around anymore. If you're looking for someone younger or a one night stand then I'm not for you. Sorry for your time. Suho is out of breath after saying all that. Kris comments, "You're very cute. Come on. Let's leave." He hold onto Suho's hand, helping him up. Suho's eyes widen. Kris winks and says, "I'll treat you to a real dinner. Then we can find a place to chat. How about that?" Suho smiles and says, "I like that." 
 
[E]very rain cloud have a silver lining
 
It's been raining for days. Suho is getting so annoyed of the rain. His shoes are getting dirty from the mud. His jeans are always wet and wrinkly. The smell of mildew makes him nauseous. But what he hates the most is himself. He's so forgetful and always leaves his umbrella in the locker. Suho looks up at the dark grey sky and sighs, "I guess I'll have to walk in the rain again." He starts walking with his arms wrapped tightly around himself and head lowered. The wind was cold and strong. As he walks he bumps into a hard chest. He looks up and sees a familiar face. It's his boyfriend, Yifan, holding an umbrella over them. Suho exclaims happily, "You're back! I thought you're not coming back from vacation until next week." Yifan smiles and says, "I know how much you hate rain. And how forgetful you are." Suho smiles. Yifan places one hand behind Suho's head and pulls him in for a kiss.
 
the prince and the [F]rog 
 
Suho was happily strolling through the woods. The Queen told him to visit the little old lady, Yixing, in the shoe with his seven dwarf sons; Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Zitao. He was holding a basket filled with chicken soup, biscuits and hard scones. In order for him to get to the old lady's shoe house he has to cross a stone bridge guarded by a sneaky troll, Jongdae. The only to pass the bridge is to give Jongdae a kiss. Suho refuse to do such a thing; considering it was his first kiss. Instead he has his own plan. He calls in a sweet voice, "Troll~ Troll~ come out! It's Prince Suho!" Hearing the name of the beautiful prince Jongdae hurries out from his lair. Suho immediately grabs the cold hard scones from his basket and throw them at the troll. Scared and hurt Jongdae jumps back into the water. He puts a curse on Suho, who quickly runs away. Along his way Suho sees a handsome man lying under a cherry tree. The man winks at Suho. He blush fifty shades of red. The man gets up and walks over to Suho. He says, "The name's George. George Washington." Suho looks at the man confused. The man laughs and says, "I'm kidding. I'm Kris Wu, prince of ExoTown." Suho cooes, "I think I'm in love." Suddenly there's a big POOF and Kris turns into a frog. Suho picks him up and sighs, "I guess you're still cute as a frog. That'll have to do." 
 
sandy beaches and [G]ingerbread men 
 
It's the middle of winter and the married couple decides to escape to Hawaii. The heat was soothing, knowing that it is snowing heavily back in Korea. Kris is lying on the golden sand topless with Suho cuddling on his chest. Kris run his fingers through Suho's soft hair while whispering loving words into Suho's ear. Suho smiles and says, "Thanks hubby. This is the best Christmas present ever." Kris cooes, "Anything for my little wifey." This is the first Christmas that Suho doesn't spend with his family and friends. Every year he would hold a big party from Christmas Eve to Christmas night. Now he's relaxing on the golden sandy beach with nothing Christmas-y in sight. Suho frowns and Kris quickly catches it. He scoops Suho up and asks, worried "What's wrong baby? Why are you frowning?" Suho shrugs and says, "I kind of miss Christmas. If only there was some-- no forget it. It's impossible." Kris smiles knowingly and pulls a plastic box out of his duffle bag. He hands it to Suho. Suho opens it and squeals happily. "Hubby! It's gingerbread men! I love these!" He throws his arms around Kris and plants kisse all over his face. He giggles and says, "Thanks so much." Kris plants a kiss on Suho's lip and whispers, "Merry Christmas, baby."
 
[T]o [B]e [C]ontinued