Bitter juice~

Leader Saranghae

~After practice at the dorm~ 

Some​ members of Hello Venus were laying on the floor.. 

"There's too much to do but I can't move my body~"  Ara says with a sigh as she watches the ceilling. 

Nara​ smiles "That's normal it's our body complaining.." she says then turns to look at Yooyoung who was laying next to her. 

"Let's get... *Nara covers Ara's mouth* 

​ Ara only looked at her. 

"Yooyoung fell sleep,I'll take her to her room" Nara says as she carefully wakes up Yooyoung and takes her to her room tenderly. 

​ Ara Sat and looked at the two "Nara is so good, she must really miss her little sister that's why she cares about Yooyoung so much.." she thought as she gets up then went to the living room to find Yoonjo and Lime watching a variety show. 

"Alice unnie haven't returned yet?" Ara asked to Tom and Jerry couple. 

​ The two girls turned to look at Ara. 

"No, she has not!" Yoonjo replied. 

Ara pouted a little then looked other way "Babo.." she whispered worried. 

"She's been acting weird doesn't she?" Lime asks as suddenly the door opens traveling the blond girl. 

"Alice unnie!" She said shocked and sacred of Alice's fists. 

​Ara looked at the blond girl "Finally.." she said relief. 

​Alice smiles and shows the bag she had on her hands. 

"What's that?" Nara asks as she close the door of Yooyoung' s room and gets closer.

"Bitter juice to realese stress before our come back" Alice said with a smile.

Ara got shocked "What? No! We need to rest.." she let out.

"C'mon Ara just a little!" Nara says taking sides with Alice.

Ara refused but Yoonjo and Lime joined the two.

"It will be just a little.." Alice said cutely as she grabs Ara by her waist making her leader nervous.

"You been drinking?" Ara asked while the older girl shows her bright smile to her and nods.

​ Ara gulped "Okay just a little.." she said removing Alice's hand that were making her nervous. 

​Soon the five member of Hello Venus were sitting on the floor drinking "Bitter juice" 

​ As the time passes the girls were feeling happy and happier and drinks more even though their alcohol tolerance is low except for Lime who was the "Barman of the night" 

"Guys I'm so happy *Hip* Hello.. us is amazing!" Yoonjo said not remembering her group name. 

​ Ara started laughing like crazy "Guys is *hip* hot in here!" She said removing her jacket then grabbed the glass and drank more. 

"Alice you're so lucky, you look so young *Hip*" Nara said slapping softly Alice's arm. 

"What?! You so pretty and y Nara!" Alice replied as she puts her arm around Nara' s neck and the two drank together. 

​ Ara looked other way, Alice noticed "Heedong is also y.." she let out with a smile. 

​ Ara returned to look at Alice and blushed. 

Everyone laughed. 

"Ara unnie is mine!" Lime said putting her arm around Ara' s neck. 

"What? What? What? *Hip*" Ara reacted and removed the arm fast. 

​ Everyone laughed again. 

"I'm not a home wrecker!" Ara let out getting up and changing her spot to let Lime to be next to Yoonjo and now she was next to Alice. 

​Lime tried to get closer to Yoonjo but this one rejected her. 

​ "I'm not your second choice!" Yoonjo replied playing along pushing Lime softly. 

​ After a few hours the girls were already drunk Lime got up and grabbed  Yoonjo softly. 

"Oh I love Hello Venus.." Yoonjo let out with a shout. 

​Lime helped her to walk "Never say I didn't do anything good for you!" She said as she taker her to their room.

"I love *Hip*you Lime!" Yoonjo said drunk and tried to kiss Lime as they enter to the room and close the door. 

​ Nara Was already sleeping on the floor. 

"She looks so calmed sleeping!"Alice said moving Ara who was sleeping on a sitting position. 

​ The two looked at each other.

​Alice smiled "You were sleeping" she said poking Ara' s left cheek. 

"We are so dead *bit her lips* but it was fun!" Ara said with a smile staring at the bottle of bitter juice.

​Alice only looked at her dear leader as her smile fades "I'm glad you had fun" she said serious.

Ara looked at the older girl "You know *Hip* what I like about Alice unnie?" She asked with a smile.

"What? I'm.. *Ara putted her finger on Alice's lips to shut her* maybe she thinks I'm somebody else!" Alice thought as she stares the younger girl.

"Whenever I feel like everything is not alright, she comes to me with that smile of hers and it's like everything is fixed.. she's a great friend Don't tell her it's a secret!" Ara says drunk while Alice was shocked and kinda sad. 

​ Ara smiles "Now I'm feeling sleepy!" She said as she removed her fingers slowly from Alice's lips then falls sleep on Alice's shoulder.

"You don't like me.. " Alice whispered sad while Ara' s forehead was on her shoulder. 

"Alice unnie I.... " Ara mumbled in her sleep. 

"What? You what?" Alice asks wanting an answer. 

​ Ara smiled while Alice was totally confused. 

"What did you want to day Yoo Ara?" She asked to herself.