Free day~

Leader Saranghae

~At the dorm~ 

"Finally our free day!" Yooyoung says happy sitting on the couch then putted her head on Nara's lap. 

Nara smiled and started playing with Yooyoung' s hair "I don't know what to do with this free 24 hours I want to do many things!" She said confused. 

"Good bye I'll visit my family, I'll be back later!" Lime says with a smile before leaving. 

"Bye" Everyone said.

Alice looked at the leader as she cleans the dishes then looked at the paper she has on her hands and read it again.

~List of things to do in my free day~ 

1) Make Ara realease her stress. 

2)...

Alice looked other way then sighed "What to do?" She whispered. 

"What are you planning to do today?" Ara asked with a smile a few inches away from Alice's face waking her up from her thoughts. 

The two looked for a few seconds into each other's eyes Alice got red and turned to look other way. 

"Alice Unnie you seem to be spacing often!" Ara said worried. 

Everyone looked at the two. 

"Yeah I noticed it too!" Yoonjo says as she gets closer to the two. 

"I'm fine!" Alice said before going to her room. 

Yoonjo pouted "I feel so bored without Lime!" She said before sitting on the couch next to Nara. 

"You guys are totally Tom and Jerry!" Nara said with smile. 

~In the room~ 

"Why I can't ask her? I mean we've hanged out together before why now is such a big deal for me now?" Alice wondered pouting then putted some pants on and left the room leaving her paper on her bed. 

"Guys I 'll be going *Looks at Ara then fast looked at members on the couch* see you later!" She said nervous before leaving. 

The three girls looked at each other. 

"Unnie is acting weird!" Yooyoung said cutely. 

Ara heard that and wondered why then went to clean her shared room with Nara and Alice, she couldn't help to find the paper. 

~List of things to do in my free day~ 

1) Make Ara realease her stress. 

2)...

Ara was confused at first but then remembered that Alice is always worrying about her so definitely this piece of paper was Alice's. 

The leader of Hello Venus smiled and sad the paper on her pocket.

After a few hours Yoonjo, Yooyoung and Nara decided go shopping they invited Ara but she rejected them. 

"I'll stay home, go and have fun!" Ars said with a smile. 

"Unnie you sure?" Yooyoung as for last time. 

Ara nodded then the three girls left the dorm while Ars sits on the couch then turns on the tv and wait for certain blond girl to comeback. 

Suddenly someone entered to the door after few minutes since the girls left.

Ara smiled and looked at the blond girl before get up. 

"Do you want to go to the coffee shop with me?" The leader asked with a smile.

"hmm I guess it's fine!" Alice said trying to not sound so excited. 

"Okay let's go!" Ara says with a smile and clings on Alice's arm. 

The two walked to the nearest coffee shop Ara still clinging on Alice. 

Once there. 

The two girls ordered the same. 

Alice looked at the younger girl in front of her "Why I can't help falling in love with you?" She thought as she looks Ara. 

She woke up from her thoughts when the waitress brought their orders.

"I'm so happy Hello Venus is doing so well but..I'm bad leader I made you worry!" Ara says as her smiles fades as she moves the plastic spoon on her coffee. 

Alice looked at her "It's not like that!!!" She said grabbing her hand and stopping her. 

Ara looked at their hands while Alice blushed and retreat it fast "You're doing your best, don't think like that!" She said looking other way. 

Ara smiled then the two drank their coffees slowly without saying a word. 

"Why I can't behave like before without feeling uncomfortable around you!" Alice thought sad. 

Ara looked at her "What's with that face? Why you're sad?" She asked. 

"I'm not sad!" Alice said with a smile trying to hide it. 

Soon the two were arguing for who pays the bill Ara wanted to pay it and Alice also want it but in the end the stubborn Alice end up paying. 

They got out of the coffee shop and noticed it was raining. 

"No way!" Ara said pouting while Alice was smiling then tuned to look at Ara who was still pouting. 

"Rain is not so bad!" Alice said before takin off her Black jacket then putted on Ara. 

Ara blushed "What? You're going to get sick" She said trying to give it back. 

"Bad would be if the face of the group gets sick again!" Alice said before walking then looked up and let the rain wet her clothes 

Ara looked at the girl with a 4D personality playing in the rain, she was stunned for a minute then decided to join.

The two run to their dorm holding hands and smiling having a good time. 

~Once in the dorm~ 

Ara didn't notice she was still holding Alice's hand while Alice was blushing and looking down.

"Seems like the members are not at home? Ara said letting go Alice hand then went to one of the rooms. 

Alice pouted a little "I wanna tell her now.. " she thought. 

Ara got back with a towel then and put it on Alice "Hope you don't catch a cold!" She said rubbing her arms. 

Alice gulped "Yoo Ara.. I.. *Ara looked at serious* I.. 

Suddenly someone enters. 

"Is raining like crazy!!" Lime says interrupting Alice 

"I'll go get a towel for you too!" Ara says before leaving. 

Alice pouted then looked other way and walked to her room.

"What happened?" Lime asked confused.