Backless

Backless

 

 

 

 

FT Island on backstage. The show ends and Hongki sighed because he can rest his voice after this.. Jonghun who still brings his guitar follow him with frown. Both of his eyes focus on one point.

“Hongkiya…”

“Yeah?” Hongki turned his head and found the leader was on bad expression. “What’s wrong?”

“What the heck with your clothes?” he said.

Reflex, Hongki glances to his own back, “Why? My back?”

Yes. His clothes today was very strange today. Backless, either shredded or so, exposed his smooth back skin. Ah... it makes Jonghun really couldn’t concentrate on their showcase earlier. 

"If woman wears that, her bra would be seen everywhere... When I see you in a suit like that ... " Jonghun’s thoughts creep away from Hongki’s back to the whole body. His face was fluhed, so that he could not finish his sentence. 

"Wha- What the hell are you thinking?! You ert! " 

"You made me like this!” Jonghun cried. "Quickly change your clothes." 

"No way! This is what we called fashion, Hunnie, fashion! Ish ... why you don’t understand…" Hongki turned and left him. Jonghun re-directing his eyes to Hongki’s back again. 

"Tsk." Jonghun annoyed. He is at the limit now. 

He placed the guitar, and then following the steps Hongki. Withdrew his hand, then hold Hongki waist. 

"!" Hongki surprised. Such as electric shock, his face fluhed instantly. Especially when it felt a touch on her back. Strong suction of Jonghun soft lips inevitably make him twitch. 

"Wh-What are you doing?!" Hongki revolt. Jonghun immediately release his touch. Stand and show his annoying smirk. 

"Change clothes right now ..." 

"Y-You ..." Hongki was glaring shock. 

Jonghun chuckled. "Or maybe you'd like to flaunt that kissmark to everyone. Hahaha. " 

"What!" Hongki ran to the mirror. Turned around and found a dark purple mark on his back through the reflection of the mirror. 

"Damn ..." 

"Change clothes there. Or should I help you change your clothes, hum~? Kekeke ~ " 

 

 

 


.end