Find your gift

Find your gift

"Byun Baekhyun! What is going on here?" I arrived in Baekhyun place a while ago and found Baekhyun sitting in TV room while playing with his car key.

"There you are. I've been waiting for you for ages." Baekhyun stands, grab my hands and both of us walked to his car. I ask him again my last question and he replied, "It's suprise of course. I just do what he told me to." 

"What he told you to do? And where are we going? Are we going to his place?" And other question that i ask him countinuously.

"Hyemi, be a good girl and shut up." Replied Baekhyun with his not-so-bubbly face."It's a suprise. I shouldn't tell you anything." And until the car stop, i didn't talk anything. We stop in a popular beauty salon.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him.

"This is your next clue, find someone name Hana in this beauty salon and tell him 'Park Chanyeol'. You will get the next clue there." Well, he didnt answer my question again. And i find this is awkward, because Baekhyun never be this cold. 

"Oh well, thank you." I decided to not to sit here and make thing more awkward again, so i go in to the beauty salon and find someone name Hana. Some girl from front desk said that the person name Hana is in 2nd floor, so i go upstairs. 

"Oh, you looking for Hana? She was in that pink room." I bowed a little to her while say thank you and hurried go to the pink room. I open the door and saw a girl with pink ribbon in her dress, "I'm sorry. Are you Hana? Park Chanyeol give me... an order to meet you." At first her face was in big confused, but after she heard 'Park Chanyeol' she smiled at me and please me to seat. I followed her instruction and seat. After that she open her bag and start to clean the make up on my face. 

"What are you doing?"

"I'm doing what Mr. Park told me to. To clean all your make up." She replied me. 

"Why?"

"Because he like your face just the way it is. He said your face was perfect without make up. So i should clean all the make up." I can feel my cheeks gotten red and hot. And she cleaned my make up without any trouble from me. "This is your next clue miss." Hana gave me the second cue card. The next clue was a picture of a bubble tea.

This is hard. What is this mean.

I was thinking while walking out the building and found Luhan and Sehun drinking bubble tea outside the building.

"Sehun! Luhan!" I yelled their name loudly and run to them. "Where did you get that bubble tea? Can you show me the place?" Their both nodded while giggling. "What's so funny?" I noticed that they have been giggling all the time. "Oh, nothing." It's hard to believe them that something isn't wrong when they kept giggling.

When we arrived, i asked the seller about the clue. But he gave me a weird look. That means, the clue y"Well, we've walked for a couple KM for nothing." Sehun and Luhan still giggling together. 

For sake, i think they crazy.

"What so funny, eh?" Again, i ask them. "Well, you know Hyemi. We've walked here for nothing. Because the next cue card was on Sehun." Said Luhan still giggling. "Why don't you tell me before we walked here!? Yaa give me!" Sehun gave me the next cue card. It was a letter.

'Congratulation, you're more closer to the gift and me. Now, do you remember the ice cream shop we visited last week? Well, someone waited for you there and will give you another clue. Go find him!'

Ice cream shop? Is he serious? That place was really far from here. How can i get there?

Tin... Tin...

I looked behind me and there is Kris and Tao in red mini cooper. "Need a ride?" Tao smirked at me and open the car door for me. "How did you know?" I asked them after i get comfy in this mini cooper. "This have been prepared honey." "Oh, what's wrong with him?" I realized that Kris just seat there quitly and drive. Tao chuckled before answer my question. "He's angry. Chanyeol dragged him away from his bed." I laughed a bit imagining Chanyeol really dragged away Kris from his bed. "Ya! Don't laugh!" Kris finally spoke up. "Haha, sorry but it's funny imagining the scene."  "If i get a girlfriend, i swear i'll drag Chanyeol like now." I laughed again. "I'm sorry Kris. I will definitly help you. I promise." And a couple minute after that we arrived at the ice cream shop. I searched the place and found Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Chen and Kai eating ice cream together. 

"Hyemi! We're here!" Said Chen happily when he see me. "Where's the clue?" I pointly asked after i got to their table. The fourth of them laugh. "Chill out Hyemi. There's still plenty time." I rolled my eyes. "Just give me already!" After a while they give me the clue and left with smile on their face.