Sleeping Beauty ♕

Sleeping Beauty ♕

Oh Sehun woke up with a jolt. He's again been dreaming about kissing his precious Angel, Kim Joonmyun. Sehun at up with a sigh and rubbed his face with his hands. Sehun's hotel room was still dark and he looked at the alarm clock beside his bed. 2:41. Sehun groaned; he's only been asleep for 4 hours. Sehun laid back on his bed waiting for sleep to claim him but he only stared up at the white ceiling wide awake.

 

What was Joonmyun hyung doing right now? Was he asleep? Or awake like he was? Sehun had the sudden urge to the angelic leader, but Sehun didn't want to disturbe the busy leader ... pfft! Who was he kidding? Sehun immediately got up and went to his drawers. 

 

Sehun dug around his clothes until he found two cards. One for his own room and the other for Joonmyun's. Sehun had secretly asked for a copy of Joonmyun's room key card, saying Joonmyun had sent him to obtain an extra one for safe keeping and they handed it over with no questions asked.

 

Still in his pajamas, Sehun quickly exited his room eager to see his Angel. Yes, his. Going over to Joonmyun's room, Sehun unlocked the door with a swipe of the room card and slowly creaked the door open. The room was dark just like own with only the creak of light from the opening door.

 

"Hyung?" Sehun called quietly.

 

No voice answered Sehun but he did hear the ruffles of moving sheets and soft breathing. Sehun smiled and quickly entered the dark room while trying to close the door without a slam or at least a loud sound.Acomplished with closing the door silently, Sehun walked over to his hyungs bed side.

 

The dark room lightened as his eyes adjusted to the darkness once again. Sehun looked around the identical room to his own and found himself smiling. Sehun was the only one to enter Joonmyun's room tonight. Sehun's group mates had a habit of going to each others rooms and sleeping with each other (And he means only just sleeping, but he's not too sure about Kyungsoo and Jongin.)

 

The reason was because they're still not used to the idea of sleeping alone yet and Sehun knows for sure he doesn't want to get familiar with the feeling. Sehun wishes he could sleep in the same room with Joonmyun like the good ol' days. Don't get him wrong, he likes being with M and all but he just wants to sleep with his Joonmyun. (Maybe even in the ual kind of way).

 

Sehun kneels beside the bed and props his elbows on the mattress and rested his chin on his hands, while looking at the smaller man. The moonlight shines directly on Joonmyun's face through slightly drawn curtains and Sehun just has to marvel at his hyungs beauty.

 

Joonmyuns hair is a slight brown mess, but Sehun thinks it makes him look cute and the moonlight highlights Joonmyun's pale skin making him look like he's glowing like an actual angel. Joonmyuns dark eyelashes gently touch his porcelain cheeks and Sehun's eyes go lower to his hyungs lips.

 

They were a pale pink and slightly parted as if taunting him to lean down and kiss them. Like in the fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty. Now that Sehun thought about it Joonmyun was like his Sleeping Beauty. Beautiful and very much asleep. Sehun smiled and leaned forward to create a romantic atmosphere.

 

But that broke when Joonmyun shifted and turned his back towards Sehun. Sehun was pretty sure this didn't happen in the fairy tale and he coudn't help but take the action personally. Pouting his lips, Sehun got up and went to the other side to attempt to kiss his hyung once more.

 

Only to have the same result. Sehun let out a small irritated sound and went to the other side again and this time went straight down to Joonmyun, only to get a face full of sheets and mattress not soft lips.

Now Sehun was mad and he literally jumped on Joonmyun. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the morning when everyone was waking up and getting out of bed, the group was confused as to why their leader Joonmyun had messy birdnest hair and lips that were red and swollen; while beside him was Sehun who was radiating rainbows and sunshine when Sehun wasn't at all a morning person.