Hurt

Shut the door, Dear

chapter 1; hurt

YOUR POV

"Yah, Gina! Over there!" Younha screamed out and I looked her way, only to get hit by the basketball hard, right in my face.

I groaned in pain and tumbled slowly, falling on my . I massaged my pounding head and slapped her as my best friend walked over to me. "What the actual , girl?!" I cursed at her in English and she helped me to get up. "I'm so sorry, I told you to pay attention while we're playing basketball."

I shook my head slowly, trying to get rid of the dizziness washing over.

"Hey," Younha tugged on my arm, sliding her hand through my arm, "let's get somewhere so we can be sure there's nothing wrong with you. I threw the ball hard."

I nodded and she led me into the school's sickroom.

My name is Gina Johansson. I've been born in England, London, and my father is very rich, he owns a company known all over the world. Three years ago he told us he had a big job to do in Korea where his production was at its highest.

I didn't protest, not at all! Four years ago I started to fall for K-pop, hard. It was my dream since then to go to Seoul at least once.

Now, my life was perfect. I had a lot of lovely friends, a crush on a boy at my school and my Korean was close to consummate. Of course, some things never went how I planned it, like this incident. It was lunch time, more than an hour off school and Ri Younha and I always played basketball in the big recess.

"Seems like you have a small bruise over there..." the woman in the sickroom told me and I sighed, hitting Younha softly. She punched me right back. "Why do you hit me?!"

"Because you hit me, ." I rolled my eyes and laid my hands down in my lap. "Okay, and now?" I looked at the chubby woman and she shrugged. "It will go away, but I have to get some disinfection stuff. Seems like you touched it with dirty hands."

I pursed my lips and shrugged cheekily. Younha stifled her laugh and I started to glare her down. The woman in front of me just shook her head and left.

"Disinfection stuff means?" I looked at Younha and she got up from one of the chairs, walking around the room. "Strong alcohol. It-"

"I have to freaking get out of here! I will scream so loud that the whole school will here it!-"

Right at that moment, one of my bestest friends entered, Woo Jiseok. "I heard of some friends you were going in here. Are you alright?!"

I shook my head. "Get me out of here, the sickroom aunt will kill me with alcohol!"

Jiseok looked at Younha. "What?!" She just shook her head and I stood up. "Jiseok ah, just help me. Get me out of here. I can't handle pain, I will faint or something. Help me with something else. Didn't you say you have a bro who is a doctor or something?"

He scratched his neck. "Gina ah, this isn't an emergency, and I don't want you to go there. Right now there'll be-"

"Bring me there, please! I'm scared of pain!" I cried out and Jiseok hesitated for some time before he rolled his eyes heavily and pulled me up. At the same time he pulled out his phone and searched for a number before holding it against his ear.

It took about a minute before he spoke again. "Ah, Seojin ah! It's Jiseok. Can we meet?..." He paused, "Do you know Gina? I told you about her sometimes." Jiseok smiled at me before looking right and left, crossing the street with Younha and me by his side.

"She's in pain right now." Jiseok sighed and Younha whispered. "I hit her with a basketball!"

Jiseok waved his hand at her while scowling.

"What do you mean by- she's my best friend! She don't want to get treated with alcohol and such and the bruise is angry already! Please, I beg you...I know we would have to go there! But please, Jin, do me this favor!"

His face brightened and he nodded for himself. "Yes, yes, ehm...Our school's library, the back of it, we'll arrive there in no time! Alright, see you!" Jiseok hung up and sighed in relief, "He can make it."

Jiseok then peeked over at Younha. "Younha, ehm, you'd have to go now."

"Why?!" she shrieked and I clicked my tongue. "Don't complain, do what oppa says."

She huffed shortly and hugged me. "Call me when you're home and feel good, arasseo?!"

I laughed and nodded, leaving with Jiseok.

Biting my lip I looked at him. "Do we go to your friend's home?" Jiseok just nodded and we halted the back of the library.

"Jiseok hyung!" a manly voice called from behind and we turned around. A boy smiled at us and Jiseok held up his hand shortly. "Finally, you're here." he then looked at me, "Gina, this is Kim Seojin, also called Jin. He'll help you."

I nodded my head at him and he walked towards the wall to another house's backyard.

He looked left and right, then he waved after him.

"Close your eyes." Jiseok mumbled and I shook my head in confusion yet obeyed, shutting my eyes. I opened one eye slightly and saw how we walked right into the wall.

"Jiseok!" I yelped and closed my eyes. At once we were in a small alley, not even two people would fit next to each other.

"H-hey, where are we?" I stammered and looked around. Seojin pursed his lips. "I don't know how to tell you...but this is a ghost village."

"No, seriously, where are we?" I looked behind me, "Where the heck is the library?!"

Seojin leaned against the alley's wall. "Touch it."

I did so and my hand could go through the house wall. In fear I pulled it back. "What in the world...? Jiseok where have you brought me?!"

"This is a ghost village like I said, they're a lot more. Come on now, we go to my house." Seojin smiled and I warily glanced around, running with my fingertips along the wall that made me feel as if I was touching just smoke.

"Could you explain this further." I rubbed my arms at the numb coldness and Seojin nodded. "Later. First I should make you somehow a spirit or I won't be able to touch you."

I shuddered softly and continued to trail behind them. Curious looks came out of windows and I gazed back, yet then people would quickly avert their eyes somewhere else.

Once more I my own arms and we arrived at a small, not really secure-looking house that surrounded, like other houses, a round market place.. Seojin glanced at me. "Here is my house, I live with seven other guys in it." he patted my neck and I felt his touch. "You have a spirit body now, you can enter the house." he opened it with a key and some boys were lying on beds in the entrance floor.

Hm, entrance floor. Seemed like the first story was only one room and most of all, a very small room. Maybe approximately five to six meters long. Four beds were in the middle and what I noticed, everything consisted of wood. Old, brittle, dark wood.

I looked at the ceiling, hoping it wouldn't fall onto my head, how rotten it looked. "S-Seojin, this doesn't look as safe as it should."

"Of course, ghosts built this years and years ago, I guess, it's not that new anymore." Seojin walked over to a small closet. "Sit down somewhere, I'll go get what I need."

"Jiseok hyung! Who's the girl?" a cheeky boy asked and pulled me over to sit on his bed. He looked very cute, he must've been younger than me.

"This is Gina, come on, I've told you about her already." Jiseok laughed and the boy stretched out his hand to me. "My name is Jeon Jungkook. And you're my noona by three years." I chuckled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you."

Well, they seemed quite well-behaved for ghosts...or so.

"Now explain this ghost village to me." I looked around and one boy spoke up. He was wearing a mask, but put it off to explain. "When people die, they first come here or in other villages. That is, when they want to still see other people they love who are still alive they can go back as ghosts to see their beloved ones. Those who are ready to go, can go to heaven. Simply as that."

"And you don't want to go to heaven yet?" I looked around and a boy with a mean gaze yet a sweet smile shrugged. "We all have families we want to watch over. It hasn't been a long time since we're dead. Well, except for Jungkook ah."

Jungkook glared at him. "Joon hyung, I have awesome friends here, that's why I don't leave!"

"Okay first of all, I'm Lee Joon. I live here, too." the boy waved at me and left for the second story.

Soon I knew all names and we started talking while Seojin started to grow alert.

author's words: simple intro on how you/she/I/da gull got there, hope it's good ;D

I told my mom about the dream and she was staring at me like, wtf do you dream about, this is a whole movie!

no mom.

as for the title, idek lol sorry

(using a layout from my own shop ;D)

layout credit