Chapter 2

We're Sorry, Hyuk

Hyuk was adopted when he was still a baby. But everyone loves him dearly. Hyuk was not meant to be like his brothers. His brothers are not normal. And for normal human, living with creatures with unpredictable powers, means life or death. 

 

The existence of one Hyde near him is dangerous enough for him; the aura of one Hyde nearby is enough for normal person to suffer. Two Hydes, it may be a torture to death.

 

"Hhh ugh" Hyuk breath hitched as he started gasping for breath. "Hyungs" he gasped trying to catch as much clear oxygen he could get. It was useless to run away, once he smelled a Hyde scent, the scent would follow him, and will only stop when the Hyde disappear. Hyuk cried, asking his brothers to stop. Hyuk never thought he’s going to feel the same pain ever again. Ever since his brothers made a promise for him to be better, he finally felt safe living with them. He felt betrayed that his brother made him feel the pain again.

 

Too bad, Ravi and N couldn't hear their youngest brother desperate cries to live. Their ears clouded by anger and ego. The only way to stop them is to pull their trigger.

 

Ken ran to N to separate the two that only glare at each other. But he was pushed harshly to the side. He stumbled back, accidentally hit his head with the end of the table. He fell, and his left hand twisted because it holds his weight. He groaned in pain, and let out a shock gasp when he touched something moist on his temple that turned out to be blood.

 

Leo, in the meantime held onto Hyuk so he won't fall down hard and hit his head. Hyuk had lost the strength he had in his legs. Leo laid him carefully. Fear flashed in his eyes seeing Hyuk in so much pain. He thought he’s never going to see Hyuk in this kind pain anymore. This kind of pain is the worst.

 

Hyuk sweats so much and even almost vomited a few times. He jerked and twitches around. Tears are pouring from his small eyes, trying to bear the pain that is building up. The weird pain that is appearing inside his body is the most painful. Blue and purplish marks started to show for unknown reason. And with that, Hyuk started having seizures.

 

Hongbin was trying to help Leo to hold Hyuk since it was impossible to hold him alone. Hyuk was in so much pain. And Hongbin couldn't help to cry seeing his younger brother in such state. He called Hyuk’s name countless time, trying to at least keep him awake. He was scared, less.

 

“Sanghyuk-ah…. Hyukkie… hey, can you hear me? Sanghyuk-ah… look at me” he said, while patting Hyuk’s cheek. He cleared the tears and brushed of Hyuk’s hair from his burning forehead. Hongbin’s tears fell onto Hyuk’s cheek.

 

Suddenly Hyuk coughed uncontrollably. Tears spilled, and blood started to come out of his mouth. It was strange and very scary.

 

Seeing the blood, Leo simply panicked. He never knew this kind of effect would appear.

 

"Hyungs... Please..." Hyuk whispered weakly. Hongbin, who cried along with him, kept brushing the tears off Hyuk’s cheek. “Please… stop. It hurts so much.” He wheezed. His left hand was gripping the cloth above the heart position. While his other hand griped onto Hongbin’s hand.

 

Leo stood up from his kneeling position leaving Hyuk in Hongbin's embrace. He needed to stop them. Immediately. Because with every second, Hyuk’s life is disappearing, and Leo promised himself that he is not going to lose another brother. He’s going to protect his Hyuk and keep him safe no matter what happens.

 

"Guys stop it!!" N and Ravi couldn’t hear him. Both their ears blocked with ego and personal greed. Clouded by sins and evil whispers.

 

“Guys!!” he screamed louder this time. Still, they don’t stop. They are only getting worse. N and Ravi started to push each other. Harshly. No signs of stopping and it is getting on Leo’s nerve.

 

Leo took a deep breath. Although it’s painful he Inhale the poisonous smell down his lungs. He felt the burning in his throat but ignored the pain.

 

“STOP IT!!!!” He roared. His voice boomed around the library and it finally slapped both N and Ravi to reality. Leo rarely spoke, and with him screaming means they're all in a big deep . Leo’s voice, the trigger for them to stop.

 

In split seconds, both turned back into a Jekyll form. Their wings disappeared into their backs and both eyes turned chocolate again. The heavy aura and the poisonous smell soon faded, but only to reveal an outrageous scene. Ken with bruised knee and bloodied temple, Leo heaving up and down trying to catch his breath, Hongbin crying while holding their baby brother, Hyuk that almost lost his life. Hyuk leaned weakly onto Hongbin and was probably dying. Since the Hydes staring contest and pushing festival lasted for about a minute or two.

 

Ravi and N paled when their sight fell to Hyuk. Hyuk had slowly stopped jerking, only twitching a bit. His body wet from sweats and is full of blue and purplish marks. They can see clearly the blood in his mouth and the trail of blood that had left his mouth.

 

“Hyung…” he wheezed. He opened his eyes and catch N’s and Ravi’s empty eyes. “Liar.” Hyuk managed to choke out before he finally lost his conscious. Hongbin panicked and hold him even tighter and lightly shook him. Afraid that he might break the fragile body even more.

 

 “Hyuk-ah! HYUK-AH!!” he cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

sorry for making them looked like such a wimp here :/

crappy chapter.... 

 

im so sorry huooo D':