Chapter 1

It αℓωαуѕ яαιиѕ ωнєи ι мιѕѕ уσυ aka RAIN

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2QOKb0irrZg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2QOKb0irrZg

Listen to this while reading it <3


 
 
 
With tears falling on my cheek, i remind myself of that day..
 

             -FLASHBACK-

"Hoya oppa! Im here, now lets go eat" i grab his hand and smile.

"I want to talk, first.." he says coldly.

"Fine.. but don't be so angry" i roll my eyes.

"Stop it Ahri.." he sighs, "i don't want to be seen with you anymore.. You're just someone i wanna erase from my mind forever, just a bad memory" silence falls between us, a silence that missed from our beautiful moments for 3 years. "I finally realized it, i don't love you and i never did" the man turns around and faces the ground. While he is walking away, i finally let my words out "Howon! Do you remember your promise? The promise you made when asking me to love you forever.." tears fall out of my eyes, "You said you will care till the end. Now, Im disappointed" i walk closer to him "I will take care of your promise on my own and keep it as one of my favorite memories" After my words, it started raining, only on the two people suffering on the street.. "I guess this is the end" i give him back the necklace he gived me and walk away.  

 

       -END OF FLASHBACK-

 
I remember that day like it was yesterday, only because of the rain.. It happened 2 years ago actually, but i still keep our promise safely. 
 
I always think about THE day, that one day that was different from the others.The one that actually contained tears but not tears of joy. It keeps bothering me and i just burst into tears. 
 
I miss that gentleman, the one that helped and cared about me. The one that only exists in my dreams now. This reality isn't what i've wanted, i guess that saying is right: "In life, not everything will go as you expect"
 
Did i ask for too much? He is the only thing i wanted, nothing else. 
 
Everytime i look through the blurry window, i see us together in this house, where we've been living for almost 2 years. 
 
Since its the fall season, i feel even sadder.. The feeling i get while walking in the park, alone. Smelling the red brown leaves without anyone by my side, without the man that has always been there for me. Searching for a smile, but hardly finding it.   
 
It still hurts, not seeing him. Waking up in the morning and screaming his name, to see if he will answer. Drinking my coffee alone while daydreaming. Looking for him through the whole house to find that one man i love. He is still hiding from me, as we were playing Hide And Seek. 
 
Searching for his love.. 
Those tight hugs and sweet kisses, missing them more and more everyday. Those random "I love you"s any time of the day.  
 
Waiting for him everyday, to pick me up from work and kiss my forehead. 
Giving me piggyback rides and laughing at my jokes, cooking together and cuddling late at night. 
 
Having pancakes every friday nights with him.. Now, it feels lonely. 
 
The class we were in together, meeting everyday and saying cheesy stuff everyone would be jealous of. Where did those time pass?
 
Where is my love and why is he hiding? I want to see him now, to hear his voice and touch him.  
 
I can't live like this anymore, i wonder how he feels now.. About me, mostly about us. The one he said he will always love and the reason he is living a beautiful life, Is he living a beautiful life now? 
 
I want to wake up with his face next to mine. Smiling and addressing me with his husky voice while caressing my cheek. 
 
Those moments, i want them back, but i can only have them when it starts raining, only in my head. Because the rain is now special to me, it brings out the saddest and happiest memories.
 
 

First, short chapter!

Its just Ahri talking, you got it...

Its the saddest fanfic i've wrote to be honest ;-;

I listen to INFINITE Mom while writing this <3

Hope you all enjoyed this, comment your opinions..

I will probably upload tomorrow