Ch. 4 - The Party

Glass Mask

The day of the party actually came a lot quicker that I thought it would. I currently was at home, deciding on what to wear. If I was going to start my plan of revenge, I'm going to have to look y while doing it. I looked through my closet and found the perfect dress. It was a dark blue dress with sequins all over it. It would look perfect with my black stilettos.

I got dressed and quickly did my makeup. The party was going to be at 7 and it was already 6:30. After I finished with my makeup, I got my purse and headed downstairs where Heechul was waiting for me. "Ready girly?" I smirked and punched him in the arm. "Yes I'm ready. Just let me get my car keys and then we'll be on our way."

As we were driving to Jiyeon's house, Heechul turned to me. "What happens if you can't seem to get Kris alone? I mean he's always with Jiyeon and if he's not with Jiyeon, he's always with his stupid friends." "Don't worry, I already have it figured out. When he and I were dating, whenever we went to a party, his friends would ditch him to talk to girls. Plus Jiyeon will most likely be hanging out with Min Jyung. And from what I know, Jiyeon doesn't like to be hanging off a guy's arm during a party."

He laughed. "Gee, you have all planned out don't you?" I nodded and smirked. " yeah I do. Kris is going to be in for one hell of a ride." When we arrived at Jiyeon's party, it was already pretty packed. Heechul and I walked through the sea of people to find Kris. He nudged me. "Yah ___. There he is." I looked over to where Heechul pointed. I fixed my hair and dress. "OK. This is where we put the plan into action Heechul. Come on." I grabbed his arm and we walked over to where Kris was.

"Kris, what up bro?" Heechul said. Kris turned to us and raised a perfectly manicured eyebrow. "What does it look like idiot? I'm at my girlfriend's house, at a party, drinking. What else?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yah, is that how you talk to your girlfriend's friends?" I said. "Tch, friends? Please, Jiyeon wouldn't be caught dead talking to you."

"Oh really? Because she seems to be talking to me a lot these days. No need to look so excited Kris. Since Jiyeon is being so sweet to me, it'd be wrong for me to be so rude. Don't you think?" Kris looked pissed. "Anyways, can you tell me where she is? I'd like to give her this gift that I got her." I asked. "She's over there by the drink table."

"Thanks sweetcheeks." I replied. I turned to Heechul, "I'll be back. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone." Heechul pouted, "I'll try not to." I smiled at him and walked away to find Jiyeon. Once I spotted her, I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me. "____! It's so nice of you to come!" "It's a great party, how could I miss it? Oh, I got you this by the way." I handed her the small bag.

"Really? You shouldn't have? Oh my god, a bracelet? It's so pretty!" "I'm glad that you like it! It's very expensive and practically one of a kind. I thought it'd be nice to get it for you, since I wanted to become good friends with you. I just want you to know that there's no hard feelings." I said.

She nodded. "Good. I'm glad! Now we can hang out and stuff." "Yup! Now, if you'll excuse me. I left Heechul alone with Kris. I wanna make sure he didn't kill him." "Okay, go ahead. See you later." She hugged me. Great now I'm going to have to burn my dress. Once she was done hugging me, I turned around and smirked, starting to go back to Heechul and Kris. Oh Kris, you better be ready because hell has yet to come.


WOOO! I updated! Are you guys proud of me? xD Well, hopefully you enjoyed the chapter and hopefully you read my A/N. Like I predicted 2 people did unsubscribe, but oh well I guess. But for those of you who stayed, I just want to say thank you. You guys rock! ^_^