We fall apart

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

Three weeks past and it’s been like a thousand years since the last time I saw her. We exchange numbers but why she’s not texting or calling me?

I know we just met but, I hope she never get my number and have a selca with me. It was really depressing. I put a lot of hopes that we can be connect like a Bluetooth as she sang on her song.

Don’t blame me I’m not waiting for her call because, I already tried to call the number she gave me but, with my luck. The number that she gave was cannot be reached anymore.

Did she just fool me?

She even told me, that we should keep in touch. Heck, it didn’t happen!

I hate her!

I thought she’s different from other person, even my friends or Yuri, but, I was wrong. She’s the same like the other people that I’ve been like and in the end would hurt me like she just did right now.

Actually, Yuri is better than her. Even Yuri cheated on me. She never tries to fool me unlike that Choi Sooyoung.  We still don’t have any relationship but she’s already doing these things on me.

“Are you alright, sweetie?” Yuri asked me, even though were already through were still friends.

“Yes” I respond her.

Yuri shook her head she looks like she didn’t believe with me. “No, you’re not” she said. “There’s something happen?”

I sighed and started telling her the things happen on the bus.

“Don’t tell me you like her?” Yuri inquire

“I don’t know” I honestly said.

“You like her Jess” she said. “I know you so well… You’re not going to think of a person that you didn’t care off”

Yuri’s right I’m not going to act like this if I didn’t care with someone.

“So, what are you gonna do?” Yuri inquired. “You’re not going to search for her at whole Busan right?”

“I wouldn’t do that” I against. “Why will I search for someone that treats me like a piece of trash?”

“Well, you’re right” Yuri just shrugged it off. “After all if the two of you are meant for each other. You will still meet each other and maybe sort things out”

One Year Later
it’s a year past already but I still cannot forget her. I have a lot of suitors but, heck, I don’t like them I never felt with them the feelings that I feel with Sooyoung.

I’m going back to Busan again. I seat again with my favorite seat which I shared before with Sooyoung.

No matter how I hate hurt for what she’s done to me, she’s still the one who’s my heart asking for.

“Excuse me, miss?” someone ruined my thought and when I look up it was HER! “Can I sit here” I smile at her and move aside for her to be seat.

I tried to hide my smile when I remember the painful things I experience from her.

She sat and rests her back to the seat and wears her earphones.

“Thanks” she said smiling at me. “Have we ever met before?” she asked.

What’s going on here? Why she’s acting like she never met me before.

“Sure…” I said rolling my eyes on her.

This is the same feeling I felt before my heart its beating crazy. Omo! I can’t breathe but, I can’t be fooled this time.

“Hi, I’m Choi Sooyoung and you are?” she asked. “It’s alright if you don’t like me, blonde” she told. I secretly glance at her and saw her fishing some chips from her bag.

I was taken back. Is she really didn’t know me? I’m so curious. Is there something happen to her when we separate our way that time?

“You look like the person I was sitting here in this same seat” she told. “But, the different thing is she’s a brunette and full of joy. Unlike you…”

Its confirm she don’t have any amnesia. I felt like I wanted to kill her now. Telling me some piece of crap. If it wasn’t for her I would never be like this. Stupid Choi!

“And… that girl is stole my heart from the very first sight”

I’m not deaf am I? I heard her right? I stole her heart like the way she stole mine?

“But, I kind of lost her” Sooyoung sighed makes me dumbfounded once again. “Like she told me before. She’s going home every after three months I was hoping we can sat and talk once again getting rid of our boredom. Feels like we own the time and were the only two person in the world.

Man… she’s so deep!

“So, that’s why blonde I’m dying to know your name. Because she really looks like you”

“I-if you like her. Why are you asking for my name? Are you trying to flirt with me?” I bravely asked I want to know what my part on her life is.

“Nope” she shook her head slowly. “There are a lot of thousand women throwing their bodies on me at Seoul. But, I’m escaping with them or saying my heart belong with this one special girl”

I’m really touched by her words. Too bad she felt to recognize me.

“S-Sooyeon” I told her my name hiding my real identity.

“W-what?” she asked staring at me.

“My name is Sooyeon. Jung Sooyeon” I smiled.

“Same surname” she smiled and focused her eyes to the thing she was playing.

“That book is cool” she informed me

“I know. Can’t you see it’s kind of old?” I said sarcastically.

She became mute when I snap at her. I didn’t mean to be rude on her. But, she’s really getting into my nerves.

I secretly glance at her and notice that she was doing something on her phone. Maybe texting her girlfriend?

I’m not surprised anymore when her phone suddenly rang. And, she’s talking to a certain Tiffany, might be the girlfriend.

My heart suddenly get ripped off when she acting sweet with that girl named Tiffany.

I HATE YOU CHOI!

“Same name… same book” she started to talk to me again. “You know that’s the book she was reading while we were travelling”

Amaze, simply amazed that’s what I feeling right now with this Choi. She even remembers every little detail the first time we met.

The travel wasn’t taking too long and finally we reached Busan not that late. After the last words she told me she never talks again and fell asleep. How I loved to hear her mumbling my name in her sleep.

 

“Hey Jesse” Yuri called me were just finished having dinner.

“Yes?” I asked looking upon the sky.

“Don’t forget to attend my wedding this Sunday”

“Don’t worry I won’t” I replied finally the ceremony they’ve been waiting for was coming already. Finally, the person they were waiting came back. “Yul, I saw her again”

“Jess…”

 “She doesn’t recognize me but she remember our moments together” I said stopping my tears to escape from my eyes but I failed to do so. “She cannot recognize me that I was Jessica not Jung Sooyeon. Why it hurt that much?”

“Someday Jessica she will recognize you. There might be something on her”

 “I don’t know Yul it hurts” I said crying on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry Jesse” she said rubbing my back. “Someday your dream will come true”

***

It’s already night and the wedding already ends but, were here not gathered to the venue were Yuri and her new wife Tiffany having their reception.

I noticed some of our classmates when we were in high school are also here.

I do have a lot of people know here but, I decided to be alone. I have drunk some hard drinks to ease my mind for a while, to be relaxed. Suddenly, I heard a familiar song.

A song that makes my heart beat faster than the usual rate.

The song that she sang on me while were going back here at Busan

It was magical.

I’ve listened to the song and savor the melody of the singer’s voice. All the memories suddenly ran through my mind the first words, the first glances, and the kissed.

 ‘Hey’ I felt someone was already staring at me.

‘How’ve you been?’

That voice. I know this time I’m not mistaken it was HER. She was here!

I turned my body around to look for the source, and found her in my front staring back at me. I also notice some of the guest eyes are focused at us.

I know that it’s been awhile
Are you tired ‘cause you’ve been on my mind
Runnin’ thousands and thousands of miles

 “Go Jessica!” I heard someone cheered and when I search I saw it was Yuri she was giving me a thumbs up. What the hell is happening here?

I remembered her words two days ago.

‘Someday your dream wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter