Love at First Sight

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

I’m going back to Busan after three months of studying at Seoul. I finally had my vacation break, break for everything especially work.

It’s been almost five months since the last time I go home and met my family. Now, I had the chance again.

I was here sitting already at the bus still waiting some passengers for this bus to be full. I fished my book from my pink bag pack and read it. I know it will took a long ride before I returned to Busan.

“Excuse me, miss?” someone said, disturbing my silent and reading the story where I was already at a good part.

“Yes?”

 I was awe when I look upon her, she was so tall, I never seen someone like her, that so tall. I thought my previous girlfriend Kwon Yuri is the tallest person that I ever saw.

“Uhm…” she scratched her head a little. “Can I sit next beside you?” she asked.

I look at the whole bus if there still some seat, and with my perception all of the seats were already occupied.

“If it’s that’s okay with you?” the tall girl stuttered when I gave her a no expression written on my face.

“No, it’s okay” I replied moving near at the window.

“Thanks” she said as she takes her seat and fished a chip from her bag. I returned to the sentence where I stop reading when she interrupts me.

 

We’re travelling for almost half of an hour already but, it looks like my ride still a long way to go. And, the book I was reading is almost finished. I glances the tall girl beside me and with my surprised she’s still munching some snacks.

How long she’s been eating already?

“You want some?” she offered. I shook my head a little and slightly smile at her and I return to face my book again. “Cute…” I heard she mumbled but I just shrugged it off. It may be a side of my thought.

“You like Romeo and Juliet too?” she asked after I finished the book that I’ve been reading since this bus gets moving, and grab my Romeo and Juliet book. I slightly nodded to answer her question. I already had enough calling me an ice princess by other people so, that’s why I replied.

“That’s good. I was a fan, big fan of that story. I even played Romeo back in college” she started to open up on me. “Sorry” she said when I didn’t give her any response.

“Why are you saying sorry?” I asked facing her I didn’t notice she was staring at me.

“Because I was being talkative” she reasoned out.

“No, it’s okay” I said. “After all, I was already bored it’s been an hour already” I added and she looked at her wristwatch.

“You’re right” she agrees. “I was also bored. That’s why I’m talking to a stranger even my parents told me so never talked to a stranger when I was a kid”

I softly giggle with her silliness.

“Nice smile you have there” she compliment

“Thank you” I shyly said I felt my cheeks began to heat. I felt like there’s also some butterflies in my stomach. What the heck I was feeling?

“By the way where are you going?” she inquire.

“Busan. You?”

“Same destination” she smiled.

Omo! Those smile Jessica Jung what happening with you?  

“You know?”

“What?” I asked.

“You’re like a robot” she said I felt hurt suddenly. But why my heart aches?

“Why?” I asked.

“Because you’re only going to speak when I asked you something” she informed me and I pouted. “You’re really cute” she giggled. “Miss?” she asked pertaining to my name. Maybe?

“J-Jessica” I stuttered as I introduce myself “Jessica Jung. But, you can call me Jessica”

“But, I preferred to call you princess” she said such a sweet talker.

There again I felt my cheeks burn and my heart flattered enjoying her company.

“You?” I asked changing the topic.

“Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung” she answered and held her hand in front of me I look at her hands and it just stayed there hanging. “My hands don’t have any germs princess. You can shook them” she smile.

Why I wasn’t annoyed with her actions?  I really don’t like this kind of persons. Acting so sweet, flirting, hitting me like I was some kind of e. But, with her it seems very different. I don’t feel irritation with her. It feels like a different side of me.

I smiled and gently shook her hand. Before my hands left her I felt a pinched from her.

“Nice meeting you Jessica” she smiled.

It’s like a melody in my ears hearing my name uttered by her.

“Same do I, Sooyoung” I replied.

We chatted some and got know each other little by little. Somehow her life is so fascinating, full of adventures, she’s a photographer, so, she was touring around the world.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter