FATE 2 ♡

Perfect Strangers

Meet the 'Stranger' ♥

 

FATE 2 ♡

 

Sandara’s POV

 

“Okay. I’m done!” I said as I felt satisfaction after looking at the reflection before me. I’m already dressed up and all. I just need to call Bommie. She insisted that she would send their driver to fetch me here so I won’t need to drive anymore. Wow, I didn’t know she can be nice at times.

 

 

 

*Calling Bomtaro*

 

[Yeoboseyo?]

 

 

 

“Uhh is this Siwon-ssi? Where’s Bommie?” it’s her good-for-nothing boyfriend, Siwon.

 

 

 

[Yup. She’s still in her room getting dressed up. Why? You need anything sweetie?]

 

 

 

Sweetie? SWEETIE MY @SS. THE NERVE OF THIS FLIRT!!

 

 

 

“Tell her I’m done so her driver can fetch me now. Kthanksdie!” I furiously hung up the call.

 

 

 

I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHY BOM IS BEING THAT BLIND @SS WITH THIS JERK! HE’S OBVIOUSLY JUST FOOLING AROUND AND ALL! IF I SEE HIM CHEATING ONCE MORE, I SWEAR, I’LL DIG HIM HIS VERY OWN GRAVE AND BURY HIM ALIVE!

 

 

 

Woooooh, my bangs hurt! /flips hair

 

 

 

After a few minutes, I heard the honking sound of a car. Maybe it is Bom’s driver already. So I got my things and went off.

 

 

 

“Good evening Sandara-ssi.” I smiled at him as he guided me inside the car.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

We’re already at the venue, and woah! Everything looks so perfect. Bom, she really is someone who wants everything to be perfect. Perfect, that she would choose to be blind rather than messing up her picture-perfect life.

 

 

 

I sighed worriedly as I walk towards the room where she is. I wonder what will happen if Bom finally woke up in reality. She really needs to stop being blind! I’m so gonna smash her head on the wall! Grrrr!

 

 

 

“Daroooooong!” who else would it be?

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey.” I said while still lost in deep thoughts on how to wallop her head using whatever hard is beyond my reach. I mean, on how to wake her up from her fancy dreams.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s with you? Are you nervous? You’ll meet him later!” she said while playfully cocking her eyebrows.

 

 

 

 

 

“Not really. I just hate your boyfriend and you being blind.” I said dispassionately.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom stiffened, trying to act like she heard nothing. That’s what she always do whenever I bring up the topic about the jerk.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do I look pretty? Huh? Huh?” diverting the topic, she said cheerfully while turning around. There she goes again. I’ll let this pass. It’s her day, after all. *sighs*

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t think so. You look plump. Eww!” I jokingly said trying to lighten up the mood “Come on! The guests are waiting!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Eeeeeh. I’m nervous! I’m nervous! OTTOKAE?!”

 

 

 

I smacked her head making her groan “Oh shut up! You’re not a debutant anymore. This is just a casual party. You silly hamster!” then we both laughed like an idiot we are.

 

 

 

I think I heard she whispered ‘sorry’. I just pretended I didn’t hear any. I feel sad for Bommie. But I need to do this. I need to cut everything between her and Siwon. I’m sorry Bommieyah~ One day, you’ll thank me for this.

 

 

 

 

 

“…Thank you and please enjoy this night.” Everybody applaud as she ended her mini-speech, thanking the guests and all.

 

But not me, I’m frying up any possible excuses as to not meet the guy Bom wants me to be friends with. I DON’T WANNA!

 

As soon as my Bominator radar detected her, I blend with the crowd, hoping she wouldn’t see me! Waaaaah!!! >.<

 

I looked around to see where she is. Then I saw her roaming her eyes around while a guy taller than her (that looks so mannish even though it’s just his back facing me!) is tagging along with her. I can’t see his face! But nahhh. Even if he’s good looking, it wouldn’t change my mind still. ‘Avoid everything that will cause you pain’ my mind whispered.

 

I diverted my gaze and looked around to find a place where she wouldn’t see me. I’ll just show up to her after the party. Jeez Bommie!

While I’m failing to find a spot to hide, I think my ears perceived sound of Bom’s voice so I looked around and saw that she’s getting closer to where I am but still hasn’t notice me. My mind litrerally went blank and I don’t know what happened next. All I can think of is how to get my out here.

 

Not until I found myself grabbing someone by his collar and pretended to be dancing, merely hiding myself to the Bominator.

 

“Yah! Who are you? Get off me!” the guy said as he tried to remove himself from my grasp.

 

But I didn’t budge. Instead, I held him tighter as I was still hiding my face by burying it to his chest. “Kyaaaah! Pleasedon’tspankmeletmebestillI’mhidingfrommybestfriend” I told him in a breath.

 

“You... what? Are you crazy? Let go of me, I swear I’ll call the guards to get you out here!” he told me seething with full anger. Oh my gosh, I can’t calm myself! How can I tell him it properly?

 

I heaved a deep sigh first and tried to look at where Bom is, before looking at him. When I saw that I’m on a safe distance from her, I looked at the stranger before me and HOLY MOTHER OF ADAM AND EVE! How can he be this handsome? His jaw line, his pointed nose, his pink tiny lips, and his cold-looking eyes that makes him so much more attractive than he already is. I think I just lost my ovaries, need to set an appointment to an OB asap!

 

“I-I’m sorry. I just can’t find a way to hide from my best friend. S-sorry.” I told him not meeting his furious glare. Omo!

 

“Why are you hiding? Are you thief? An outsider? I’ll call the guards”

 

HE SAID WHAT?!

“Woah there. I’m not as what you think! Do I even look like a thief?”

 

“Then what are you?”

 

“Hey ahjussi, for your information, I am the BEST FRIEND of the celebrant.” I emphasized the word ‘best friend’ “I’m hiding because he wants to introduce me to someone I don’t even know! There, I said it.” I said, with my voice an octave higher. How can he accuse me such things?

 

I didn’t know we already draw the guests’ attention at us and that we’re already making a scene here! Ottokae? Bom will find me out! I looked at the guests and they were murmuring and mumbling something while some are pointing at us. I darted my eyes at Bom who is busy talking with the man he has been with since earlier. When suddenly, Siwon came to her and said something while pointing at my direction!!!!

 

“Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! She will see me! Ottokae ottokae?!” I said panicking. I obviously don’t have any clue what to do on how to move my @ss out here!

 

“Who?” the guy… errhm, the gorgeous guy asked while looking around.

 

“Bom!! My best friend!! Oh my gosh. It’s all your darn fault! You drew too much attention at us! You’re too accusing!” I said half-screaming, my eyes not leaving Bom’s location.

 

“How did it become my fault if you’re the one who’s shouting your lungs out there? And besides, what do you expect from me after a crazy woman suddenly grab me by my collar? Jump in happiness?”

 

This time, I looked at him. He’s seriously annoying. He’s handsome minus the attitude! I took a step and stand behind him, looking at him from head to toe. “Haven’t I told you that I just did that because I’m hiding from my best friend. How can you make such a big fuss out---“

 

I wasn’t able to finish my ranting when he suddenly grabbed my wrist and walked faster, almost running, making his way out of the crowd.

 

When we’re already in a safe distance from the crowd, I dared ask him.

“Why did you bring me here?” We’re not walking anymore, we’re just merely standing here at the lawn of the venue but he’s still holding my hand “Uh, you can let go of my hand now.”

 

He removed his grasp from my hands and looked at me “While you’re busy talking nonsense, I saw your best friend striding her way towards you. You should be thanking me”

 

Ehhh? Really? :O

Ehrm, did I just say he’s not kind? Kkkk~ :”>

 

“Oh, t-thank you—what’s your name?”

 

“Why would I tell you?” he asked me impassively.

 

This nerve!!

 

“B-because… Just…” I can’t think of any! “Nothing! If you don’t want to tell me, then fine.”

 

“Hyung!” someone called him. We looked at where the voice came from. He’s already running towards us. “Hyung! We will start already.” Then the guy looked at me. “Oh hyung, who is this pretty lady here? Hi, I’m Seungri!” he then took my hands and shook it.

 

“H-hi, I’m---“

 

“I don’t know her” the bastard said

 

“As if I know you” I rolled my eyes and looked at Seu—what? “Hello, I’m Dara.” Then I smiled sweetly at him. He’s cute but not my type kkk

 

“Ohhh, how can you be so pretty? Can we be friends? Can I have your number?”

 

“Let’s go.” The bastard suddenly yanked him by his collar and stride their way back to the venue of the party

“Wait hyung! Let me get her number first! She’s so pretty I think I’m having a crush on her already. Hyuuuuuuuung~”

 

I smiled and waved at Seu--- mi? li? nyi? Ahhh, how can I forget? Tch.

 

What am I going to do now? I can’t go back there. For sure, if Bom sees me, she will just shove that guy on my throat.

 

I looked around and saw a swing, It’s inside a carriage-shape cover. I guess I’ll be staying here until the party ends.

 

I’m having my solitary moment here but not until a band started singing. The voice of the vocalist seems so familiar. Well anyway, I don’t really enjoy the music. I don’t like rock music at all. Kkkk

 

Minutes had passed, the band is still on the business. Then I heard someone talked over the microphone. “This is our last song for the night. And we dedicate this to the celebrant.”

Then another one “And to the girl I met earlier! She’s my crush!”

That’s Seu-whatever’s voice! Omo!

“Ya! This maknae.” He chuckled. I felt goose bumps. Lahh why? >.< “Once again, Happy Birthday Park Bom-ssi!” then the drummer started the beat..

 

“It’s late in the evening, she’s wondering what clothes to wear.

(a/n: Listen juseyo! :)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1tz8O7X-qU)

 

I started walking back to the party hall. Not caring if Bom will see me or not.

 
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.

 

That voice, it feels like it’s enticing me. What’s happening to me? :O


Oh when she asks me, “Do I look all right?”

 

It’s as if my mind has its own feet, I continued walking until I reached the hall. When I got there, I saw them. I saw Seu-whatever! And who would have thought, this bastard’s voice can be so good and soothing. Hearing his voice makes me forget everything. Everything including what I fear.

 

 


And I said, “Yes, you look wonderful tonight.”

And then I met his gaze. Please tell me why I feel so nervous. Is Bom around?

 

 

 

----

Author's Note:

WHO'S THE STRANGER? I DON'T KNOW HIM! YOU, DO YOU KNOW HIM? Kkkk~

Hello Bom-Siwon shippers! (What shoukd I call you? @_@)

How is it? Should I still continue this? kkk~

Thank you for those who's reading this! I'll accept your suggestions. Loveya! ♥

-Dpinkpanda~