FATE 1 ♡

Perfect Strangers

Park Sisters ♥

Park Sisters ♥

 

 

 

FATE 1 ♡

 

“NO.” Dara said with a pang of annoyance towards her super mega duper BEST FRIEND, Bom. (Please note the heavy sarcasm, thank you very much)

 

 

 

She is in her best friend’s house right now at this very morning. Bom called her and told her to scuttle in her house because she’s going to say something important. Dara said she could just say it on the phone but Bom refused to. She said she wants to say it to her personally.

 

 

 

Thank god her house is just a block away from Bom so she got there in no time. A bit nervy with what Bom is about to tell her.

 

 

“Please please pleaaaaaase?” Bom pleaded while constantly batting her eyelashes and clasping her hands in hope of convincing her bestfriend to agree with her plan.

 

 

 

“Bommie, ugh! You know how I hate those blind dates whatever! What now? You even arranged one before telling me. I’m so not going to fall in with that crazy idea of yours!” Dara said while rolling her eyes heaven wards, still holding to her last strand of patience. If it wasn’t just Bom’s birthday today, she swear, she had already ripped her scalp off her skull!

 

 

Bom slouched her shoulder and sighed in defeat. She stood up from her bed where they sit and went in front of her closet. She grabbed the dress she’ll be wearing later for her party, still thinking what to do to make Dara agree.

 

“You’re over reacting Dara. It’s not a date, okay? You’ll just introduce yourself to him, be friends with him, get to know him and the rest is up to you. It’s not as if you’ll be having with him right after I introduce him to you.” She said nonchalantly, not caring with her choice of words, while looking at her own reflection in the mirror. The gown she’s holding surely suits her.

 

 

 

 

“BOM PARK!!!” with bulging eyes, Dara screamed hysterically as disturbing mental

 images flashes on her mind *shivers*. Bom laughed hilariously as she saw Dara’s horrified face.

 

 

 

 

“What?” Bom asked innocently after she calmed herself from laughing “… Dara-ya, you’re not getting any younger. You should at least get yourself a boyfriend! Come on, you’re about to leave the twenties’ dynasty and you haven’t had your first boyfriend yet? That .” Bom said while doing a thumb-down right in front of Dara’s face.

 

 

 

 

Sure, Dara is aware of that. But she finds it hard to trust guys after what happened to her past.

 

 

Dara sighed heavily, remembering her past makes her heart throb in pain “Bom, you know why I'm like this, right? It’s just that I’m afraid—“

 

 

 

“Yeah. Afraid of getting hurt and being left blablabla. Seriously?!.” Bom sat on a bean-bag near her “Yah, how will you be able to overcome your fear if you keep on running away from it?” she stared intently at her, thinking of every possible way to make Dara agree with her plan.

Nehhhh what’s wrong with having a blind date once in a while? Besides, Dara will not just have a boyfriend (if ever!) she will also conquer that fear which was hindering her way to be happy.

 

 

 

“W-what's with that stare?” Dara was stuttering. She knows that look. Bom will do whatever she wants. Uh-oh. “Bom, get a grip! You and your crappy idea won’t seriously help me with anything. Like duh, you think introducing to me some random punk you know will help me change my POV in love? Hell to the no Bom. Hell to the no!”

 

 

 

“Oh shut up.” Bom stood up and pulled Dara off the bed. “Kayyy. Go home now. Get yourself ready for my party later. Shoo! Bye!” Bom forcefully pushed her out of her room and slammed the door as locking sounds will be heard.

 

 

 

“Yah! I’m not going to your party! I hate you!” Dara screamed and kicked her door. She cringed in pain as she wished her toe nails are still alive.

 

 

 

 Then the almighty Bom opened her door “Okay. So, good bye ticket?” She waved the ticket she was holding and was about to tear it but-

 

 

 

“Kyaaaaaah!! No!!! Don’t!!!” Dara begged her as if her life depends on that ticket “F-FINE. You win! I hate you Bom and I mean it this time.”

 

 

 

“I’ll just pretend I did hear Happy Birthday instead.” Bom just shrugged her shoulder, while grinning at her in victory, and slam-closed her door again. Will that door last long?

 

 

 

Dara groaned in frustration. It’s her ticket for her much-loved band’s concert, “The Script”. The tickets were all sold out. Luckily, Bom got her one but she’s using it to blackmail her. What a friend! Thank you very much.

 

 

 

As if she has a choice, she made up her mind about going to her party and acquaint with whoever-the-hell that man is. What if that guy looks like some kind of a hooligan on the street with bunch of earrings and ghetto tattoos. Eeeeeeeeeeew~ she swear she would stab Bom on her @ss.

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara’s POV

 

 

 

“This? No.”

 

 

 

“What about this? Hmm.. No this is too revealing!”

 

 

 

“Err. This? So old fashioned. Ugh!”

 

 

 

"Waaaaaaaaaah!! Ottokaeeeee!? What to weaaaaaaaar?"

 

 

My whole place is such a mess right now! Piles of clothes were scattered on the floor. It looks like some demons came here to play at my room. @___@

 

 

I've been battling with myself on what to wear for tonight's birthday celebration of Bom since I got home. Sure, my fashion sense is way too good (mind you!) but… I don’t know where is that effing sense right now!

 

 

 

Urgh! I shouldn't be stressing myself on deciding what to wear, knowing full well that Bom's main reason for forcing me to go to her party is not to celebrate her 26th birthday, but to pester me until I give up and date someone. Tch!

 

 

 

But honestly, there were times I feel insecure about myself somehow. Bom's right. I’m on my twenties, yet, I haven’t experienced what it feels like to love and be loved just because I’m scared to take a risk and be hurt. Afraid that what happened in the past might repeat in the present. That’s why I’m avoiding every possible thing that will cause me pain. That is one thing I’m afraid of --- being hurt. I feel like I won’t be able to handle such pain. Yes, I’m one such of a feeble being.

 

 

 

Ohhhhhkay?

 

 

What in the world am I saying?! Since when did I start being agitated on having a love life?! Oh my gosh. Shut the living hell up Dara! This is all Bom’s fault! Lahhhh! >.<

 

 

I quickly dismissed that thought and rummage again in my closet, hoping to find a dress that will suit me well.

 

 

Guess what? I found nothing! YEHEY! -______-

So, I assume my only choice is to buy a new one. Argh Bom! You’re such a pain in the @ss.

 

I looked for my purse and glanced first at the mess I’ve created. I swear, cleaning ahjummas will curse me to death after they see this. Kyakk! >.<

 


 

 

Sandara is living by herself in her own house, which is given to her by her parents, in Seoul. Since her parents are separated, she decided to live on her own instead of choosing which side she would stay.

 

 

Her father, who had another family, asked her mom for a divorce.

 

Her mother, who always act brave and tough in front of everyone, gave what her father wants. She said she is not a martyr to beg him to stay even though they both know they’re not happy with what they have.

 

Sure, she looks fine after they got divorced. But her true emotions didn’t escape Dara’s sight. She always sees her mother crying herself to sleep every night and that makes her loath her father even more.

Now you know why she’s afraid of being in love. Of being emotionally attached with men. Because she fears the thought that they will also leave her eventually when things become dreary, when they can’t work things out, when they fall out of love.

 

And about her best friend Bom, they’ve known each other for 14 years. They’ve became classmates way back when they are still on their grade-school years. Since then, they become playmates, then best of friends. The rest is history.

 

 

Bom is popular in their University. She is known for her overflowing charisma that captures every man’s heart. Plus the fact that she has a talent in singing. They also indeed envy Bom’s lovelife. She has her 5-year boyfriend (which Dara REALLY doubts) until now. Dara always told her that she’s not feeling any good about her boyfriend, that he is just cheating on her and everything but she doesn’t have any proof for Bom to believe. Moreover, Bom opts to be blind about these things. For she loves that man to bits and she almost gave everything to him.

 

Both of them are still studying at Hanyang University and will be graduating in the next two years.

 

---

Author's Note:

Annyeonghasaeyo! ^_^

YAY! This is my first time writing DG fic. So yeah, forgive me for whatever is wrong in this (even for the plot. Kidding! ^_^V)

I dedicate this for huntress unnie. She inspires me a lot :) I love ya unnie!

DARAGON ~ APPLERS Fighting! ♥

-Dpinkpanda (such a lame name! XD)