oo2

Pink Tape

"They went on a second date,guys,Kim Jongin went on a second date without having with anyone am I the only one who thinks doomsday is about to happen?"Luhan exaggerates one day at Lunch.

"Luhan stop being so overacting"Kai says as he drags his ciggarette."Krystal is not just some girl...I really like her"he says and smiles dreamily.

"Sehun,catch me,this is so gay I--"Luhan says before he earns a shove from Kai.

-

2 months into dating Krystal,Kai decided he wanted to tell Krystal how he really felt.

As always,at 5:00 pm,Krystal goes out of their room to dust erasers.Kai runs to her side.

"Can I help you with that?"he asks.

"Jongin?"Krystal's face lights up at his voice.

"Yep"he says and dusts both erasers off."Krystal,I have something to tell you"Kai takes in a deep breat.

"What is it?"she asks,heart hammering in her chest.

"I...I..I really like you..The first time I met you I--this is so awkward Im not really prepared--just----sorry"Kai babbles and Krystal laughs.

"Are you laughing at my confession?"he asks and laughs a little too.

"No,actually"she says and reaches out for Kai's hand.

"I have been waiting for you to say that"she admits as their fingers intertwine.

Kai smiles and he starts leaning in,they were so close,he could feel her hot breath over his lips.

"Jongin!Is that you?Come here"her mom calls from inside the classroom he sighs.Krystal lets out a breath she didnt know she was holding.

With their hands intertwined,they walk back to the classroom.Jongin just smiles because he knows he has forever to kiss Krystal.She was his now.

-

Krystal went home for the spring break.Everyone was happy that they were a whole family again.

"How's school?"her aunt asks over dinner.

"Great"she says "I enjoy school,thanks auntie"

"Do you have a boyfriend already?"Lay asks.

Everyone choked on their food at the question.

"Yes I do"she answers with a smile.

"Hm?!"Kris was shocked.

"I do have a boyfriend,his name is Kai,hes my teacher's son"she explains and Kris tenses.

"When will we meet him?"Kris asks sternly.

"Soon,I guess"she says and eats again.

-

Soon was not soon enough,every time Krystal asked Kai to go home with her,its either he always had plans or something came up.She was starting to doubt Kai.

They were at the school's rooftop.Kai was smoking by the edge and Krystal was seated on a bench.

"Are you ashamed of me Kai?"Krystal asks,sounding very hurt.

"No...Of course not"Kai steps on his cigarette and covers his mouth as he coughs violently.

Then why dont you want to meet my family?"she asked.He thought Krystal never noticed how he purposely passed up every oppurtunity to go home with her.

"Do you know how I look like?"he asks and Krystal shakes her head.

"Krystal,Im blonde tan,over 5 feet in height with tatoos on my arm...and I smoke.."

Krystal gaped.She never imagined Jongin,the sweet gentleman who has been his boyfriend for months to look like that.

"See?Youre shocked arent you?How do you think your family will react?"he laughs bitterly.

"I dont care...I still like you no matter how you look like Jongin"she says"and my family could do nothing about it."she says and touches his knee.Jongin smiles and he felt like this was the right time.He leans in for a kiss.A chaste peck on the lips,with hues of orange and violet as the sun sets behind them.

Jongin whispers an 'I love you' against her lips and that makes her smile as she hugs her neck and their lips find each other's again.

-

Krystal's family was shocked by Kai's appearance the first time they saw him.But when they saw the smile on Krystal's face as he guides her to sit beside him,they finally agree to let them be.

-

On their first anniversary,Kai introduces Krystal to his friends.

"Good Lord I think Im going straight"Luhan says as Krystal enters the restaurant and Sehun ignores him for the rest of the night.

"I wouldve introduced you to my friends..The thing is I dont have friends"Krystal says as they walk back to Krystal's apartment.

"Stal"Kai says and holds her hand tightly."well now you have Luhan,Sehun and Kyungsoo..."Kai says and Krystal smiles."You have me too,you have nothing to worry about"Kai seals his promise with a kiss on her lips.

-

Kai was in his last year of college and Krystal was in her Junior year when they celebrate their 2nd year anniversary.Some things dont change,Kai still smokes despite how many times Krystal asked him to stop.

"Wow...youre a one woman man now Kai,how does it feel?"Luhan asks.

Kai doesnt answer instead,he plays with the velvet box that was once in his pocket.

"Holy Crap are you asking her to get married?"Luhan asks.Kyungsoo and Sehun turn to see Kai who just looks at them blankly.

"Maybe"Kai smirks.

Luhan shook his head."I wonder when youll propose my dear Sehunnie?"Luhan turns to Sehun who flushed.

Kai was about to laugh when he felt tightening in his chest.He couldnt breath.He wheezes and claws at Kyungsoo's arm.

"Jongin"Kyungsoo says,alarmed.

Jongin holds Kyungsoo's arm tightly,his other hand refusing to let go of the velvet box.

Sehun carried Kai to the University's Hospital where Kai was admitted and examined.

-

Kai woke up to the sound of sniffling.

"Why are you crying?"He asks as he sees Luhan.

Luhan says nothing and just hugs Kai."You better live Jongin.You better ing live or Ill revive you and kill you again"Luhan says,his tears wetting Kai's hospital gown.

"Of course.Im bot dying Luhan,stop being so dramatic"Kai laughs.

"Of course...youre not ing dying"Luhan repeats and Kyungsoo storms out of the room,eyes red and tears pooling in his eyes.

"The ?"Kai laughs at his friends and he looks at Sehun who just gives him a smile.

Kai was given medicine and was again,advised to stop smoking.His mother was called to the hospital after the incident and Kai didnt know why,but he thinks he saw his mother crying.

"Hello princess"Kai greets Krystal.

"Why are you smoking?your mom told you not to"Krystal says.

"How did you know I was smoking?"Kai laughs and throws his cigarette.

"I could still smell Kai,Im just blind"She snaps again and Jongin thinks sassy krystal is cute.

"You got me..I wont smoke around you again"he laughs and holds her hand.

Krystal hits him and Kai smiles.

-

"Luhan,why--"Jongin was cut off when Luhan shoved food into his mouth.

"Eat....Youre losing wait."Luhan says.

"Sehun,please control your boyfriend here"Jongin laughs and sips his juice.

"Did you drink your medicine?"Kyungsoo asks.

"Nope.I threw it"Kai says and reaches for the lighter in his pocket.

"WHO THE DOES THAT?!"luhan slams his fist on the table.

"Luhan chill,its not like Ill die if I dont take those meds"Kai laughs and lights his ciggarette.Luhan stops.

"Give me that"Kyungsoo says and confiscates Jongin's ciggarette."Drink this"Kyungsoo commands and hands him assorted pills.

"Why do you have my meds?!"Kai asks.

"Your mom gave it to me,okay?She wanted to make sure you took it,ok?"Kyungsoo says.

Jongin thinks his friends,especially Luhan,were getting weirder by the day.