Right On Right Cheek

RIGHT CHEEK

(All Hongki POV)

 

Who's insane, raise your hand!

 

Heee? Just me? Oh ... Come on! Is it... just me?! Really!

 

***

 

Well, now I have to cross check how far is my insanity. Can you help me?

 

Staring at your crush until bumping into people around you?

 

Oh well, it was quite embarrassing because after that they are all nagging me and glared at me.

 

How about joining the same extracurricular with your crush even though you hate it?

 

Err ... its quite crazy, considering I don't like dealing with other people's business unless it was beneficial for me. But how do I avoid it while I was in Journalistic Club?! Originally I was hoping it would make me closer to that handsome Chief Editor when I joined. But I, as a reporter, roaming everywhere while he dwells in the club room more.

 

So to entertain myself, I think taking care of other people's business is quite profitable. Because then I have a reason to see him even just once a week and it was abuzz with the other staff.

 

The last ...

 

What if you-- if ... you-- err ... fell in love with a boy?

 

Ah ... Well ... it's very normal. Trust me. But if you're a girl! And I'm?!!

 

ARGH!!! This is the craziest thing in my life!!!

 

I feel so dirty to admit it, but I really lo-lov-AAAAA!!

 

Who would reveal it for me?!

 

***

 

When I feel I'm the craziest person in the world who are trapped in a world that I don't like, apparently a surprising fact give me a little relief.

 

They, the staffs i mean, are also crazy.

 

Maybe next time I have to make sure that those bunch of idiot will raise hands when I asked:

 

Who's insane, raise your hand!

 

***

 

Journalistic room was so crowded that afternoon. There are only a few ahem-idiot-ahem-staffs that were tidying their duties, including me. And the ahem-good looking-ahem-Chief Editor also was there, checking our work.

 

Sunny afternoon and Ch-Choi-J-Jong-- ARGH! Even to reveal his name makes me nervous!

 

Wait... let me write his name on a paper so you can read it. Err ... His name is:

 

CHOI JONGHOON

 

Have you read IT? Well, that's his name ...

 

DON'T! Don't look at him! He's really good looking and I don't want you infected by his virus of charm! Errm... I mean, I don't want any rivals, especially a good friend like you. So we better make peace, okay?

 

"See the article I found!" Lee Jae Jin, a second year student that more suitable called a junior high school children viewed from over-cute face, exclaimed in excitement.

 

Minari, the photographer, was originally taking a pic of me with the background of Ch-Choi--J-Jong-Hhh-- ah! You know who I mean! Minari immediately turned around, approached his senior who was staring at his notebook.

 

"What is that, hyung? Read me."

 

"The meaning of each kisseu ..."

 

"HAH!?" shocked-interested, Song Seunghyun jump from the bench and moved closer.

 

"Listen carefully... Kisseu on the forehead means: You are my beloved dongsaeng. On the cheek means: I really like you. On the lips it means: You are mine! Hahaha!" Jaejin shouted with flushed cheeks.

 

Minari and Seunghyun were swarming around Jaejin. They want to read it by themselves.

 

"Wonbin hyung gave me on the forehead ... That means he considers me as his dongsaeng ..." Minari muttered wearily.

 

Seunghyun his chin thoughtfully. A split second later, with a quick movement he pulled Jaejin's jaw and kissed his cheek.

 

"Seunghyun!" exclaimed Jaejin in anger. Glared at him with red faces.

 

"Why, hyung? You want it on the left cheek too?"

 

Plakk!

 

"How dare you, Seunghyun!"

 

"Aaa! Appo! Waeyo, hyung? On lips too?"

 

"SONGSARIIIII!!" Jaejin anger exploded. Jump to attack that immodest-skinny boyt. Sniff danger, Seunghyun immediately darted out of the room laughing. Jaejin after him, yelling upset.

 

"Hahahah! Whoa, it must be preserved! Hahaha!" Minari carrying his camera and ran after them.

 

See? They are crazy! Hahaha. Thankfully, that means it's not just me an abnormal on earth.

 

"They are very noisy." said a very familiar soft voice. I turned, and he was there. Shook his head in wonder.

 

"Hahaha. Let them be, instead of stress due to deadlines, it's better that way. Hehehe."

 

As agreed, he briefly glanced at me and smiled.

 

And then what I do is hide my red face from him. Let awkward and frozen atmosphere exist between us.

 

Always like this. He rarely start a conversation, as well as me that hard to compromise my heartbeat when i am near him.

 

Damn! Why the stupid boys left me alone with him here?!

 

"Lee Hongki."

 

"Ah-ne?"

 

"Can you help me check this out?" he said, pointing to the sheet on his hand.

 

I just nodded obediently and walked closer. Sitting next to him, reading the proposal should be checked.

 

Damn! What is this? Why I could not even focus on this? I'm not able to switch a single word of the Proposal title!

 

Unfavorable position! I could feel the sound of his breath on  my cheek and neck. Ouch!

 

I swear I don't want to glanced to the right, staring at his handsome face! Never!

 

I thought so ... but -

 

Something soft landed gently on my cheek. One second, two, three ... Up a small pop sound and warm breath felt apart, I realized that - that -

 

Jonghun kissed my right cheek!

 

Reflex, I turned my head. And I found his face turns awkward. The dark eyes twitched nervously, and then switch back to the proposal that we read.

 

Hey~ say this is a dream...

 

Eh, don't! It's not a dream! DON'T! No! No!

 

"Ehmm-" Jonghun coughed. Perhaps uncomfortable because for a while I was still staring at him shocked.

 

"Lee Hongki. You're ... Still remembering what does that means, right?"

 

 

 

Meaning of... what? On right cheek?

 

 

What is it?

 

 

 

 

End.