My Diary

My Dear Diary (One-Shot)

     February 20, 2011

     6 days before SS3 here. My Mom bought me SS3 VIP ticket. Im really happy. I hope that my disease wont attack at that day. I've watch Super Junior video again to lighten up my mood. The Dcotor said that this disease will be painful so i need to get ready. Really bad news right? Well, I knew it but i need to see oppa's first before seeing God.

     Bye now my diary! Im going to sleep. Saranghae!! Super Junior and ELF's hwaiting!

 

     February 21, 2011

     Today was my check-up again. The Doctor give a medicine for me. My family and I will go to park today. I hope that it will be better than our past bonding. By the way Mom brought me Super Junior SS2 DVD from Korea. I will recieve it on the other day, im really excited!! My Father will but me a Super Junior album too. I will let Super Junior sign it on their concert.

     It's already time for me to go! Super Junior and ELF's Hwaiting!!!

 

     February 22, 2011

     I got confined in the hospital. Earlier i got a hard time breathing. This sickness is getting worst everyday but Super Junior oppa's is making me fight to it. I was alone here again at the hospital. Im just watching Super Junior oppa's funny video's and performance.

     My dead sick. Please dont attack at the concert arasso?

 

     February 23, 2011

     Yay!! I recieved the gifts from Mom and Dad! I watched SS2 DVD with my little sis. But suddenly while watching my breathing for hard again. The DVD was stopped, and they rushed me to the hospital. I feel sorry for my family because they always panicked because of me. I felt 100% guilt inside of me that I want to die now. Why al of my family need to suffer like me?

     Goodbye!! Super Junior Saranghae!!

 

     Febrary 24, 2011

     I got discharged from the hospital!! My little sis and I will watch DVD again. And finally we've finished it. Only 2 days left and it's SS3!! I hope that everything will went well. My little sis and brother buy me Super Junior standees, the human-lik ones. On my remaining days, I can talk to them. And also my friends visited me! I miss them.

     I need to sleep now!! Goodnight world!!

 

     February 25, 2011

     Tomorrow is the day!! Me and my Mom bought Super Junior lightstick and t-shirt for tomorrow. Me together with my family will go at the concert. Im happy so we bought 5 lightstick and t-shirt. Im happy happy happy happy!! When we got home we eat cakes my Dad brought home and Ice cream that my brother brings home. Party people!!

     Thanks to them, they complete my day!!

 

     February 26, 2011

     Today is the day!!!! WE all eat breakfast and go pack our things for later. We use our family car to go there at the concert venue. When we got there, there's so many ELF's. We fall in line and other ELF's are giving banner's to wave from song to song like we need to wave the heart thingy on the song "NO OTHER". And also i brought the gifts i will give to Super Junior oppa's. I hope they will recieve it!!

     After  the concert. Im really happy!  They're all handsome! And is happy that they got my gifts! Goodnight!

 

     February 27, 2011

     Bad day for me! I got rushed to the hospital again. The Doctor said that i'll just spend my remaining days here at the hospital. Im alone in here, I felt lonely. I hope this sickness will fade away. My lungs keep on giving me painful times. Mianhe Appa, Omma, Dongsaeng and Oppa that you suffer because of me.

     Super Junior oppa's and ELF's keep safe always arasso? Sarangheyo!!

 

     February 28, 2011

     I got inside the ER. This sickness is getting worse and more painful as days passed by. Diary unnie! Do you think this will fade away?! The Doctor's give me medicine to drink right?! So it means that I will be healed! I was still in the ER getting some treatment. :(

     Dead Mr. Sick. Please dont be painful. I really got a hard time :(

 

     March 1, 2011

     Im sorry Diary unnie if my letters are getting shorter and shorter. It's really painful in here. I was in the ER ealier again. They pumped me with that machine. It's really painful. My heart keeps on beating fast. Oppa's tweeted something. I left my last tweet on them. I hope they will read it. Annyeong!!

     Keep safe ELF's and Super Junior. I will be by your side forever and ever.

 

     March 2, 2011

     Today i was in the ER the whole day. I hope they will treat my sickness today. Today was the most painful of all. I dont know but my breathings is painful. REally painful that i cry. My Mom, Dad, Dongsaengs and Oppa's are crying? Why?! Dont worry I can keep the pain inside. I will survive here.

      Why Me?!!? Super Junior and ELF's!! I WILL MISS YOU.

 

 

March 3, 2011 1:0 pm. Kim SeoHee was announced dead. Her cause of death was Lung cancer. Families and friends wear Sapphire blue in her burial. They played Happy Together by Super Junior. They found a 15 envelope in her room. The message inside it was for Super Junior's 15 members. And they found another 10 for Families and Friends. Kim SeoHee was really a certified ELF.