Such a complicated woman.

It's More Than Hate, It's Love

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS! I've been feeling so good for the past few days. I've finally been able to talk to my readers and it's AMAZING. Today's update is a little short, but I put some more detail into it then usual. Lol. Enjoy it my dears! (:

-

You woke up to a raging headache. It felt as if little people with sledge hammers were running inside your head, slamming the hammers every chance they had. But that wasn't all you felt. You felt hands around your waist, holding you to it, him, or whatever securely. Even though you were afraid of what you might see, you looked up and saw a sleeping Jaejoong. Immediately questions were running through your head. Why were you in bed with him? How did you get back to your room? What happened to your dress? And why was he holding you?! Not knowing what to do, you screamed and pushed him away with all your might.

Jaejoong rolled off the bed and fell to the carpeted ground with a loud thud. He groaned in pain and sat up and saw you gawking at him with wide eyes. "Good morning." He yawned and continued on to rub his eyes.

"Good morning? Good morning? How the hell can you say that when we just woke up in the same god damn bed together?!" You yelled as you glared at him angrily.

"Don't you remember? Ohh, you were probably too drunk." He said and you tried to think back to what happened. Everything up until you danced with Jaejoong was clear, but after that it was all scattered and a mess. You couldn't put the pieces together and whenever you tried it only made your headache worse.

"What don't I remember Jaejoong? What happened last night?" You prayed to God that nothing happened between the two of you, but with alcohol and a black out involved the possibilities were endless. A memory of a drunken you from months ago replayed in your mind which caused you to shudder. You were at a party with Yoochun and Junsu and when you woke up you were laying on a floating mat in Yoochun's jaccuzzi handcuffed to the railing, whille Yoochun and Junsu slept holding each other on a lounging chair. Ever since that night, you swore to never get drunk off your again.

Jaejoong smiled and sat on the bed next to you. "Oh Eunmi. So sweet and innocent. Who knew you had that underneathe all the hate? You definitely surprised me last night" He chuckled a bit and laid back to rest on the headboard with his hands supporting his head. "You are such a good actress. Definitely had me fooled."

You stared down at him in horror. What the hell had he been talking about? Sweet and innocent? Underneathe all the hate? Good actress? What. The. . You grabbed him by the straps of his tank top and pulled you to him. "Tell me what the hell you're talking about right now before I beat it out of you." You growled in his face and he smiled to your surprise.

"You are always so agressive with me. Too bad you weren't this agressive last night: we could have gotten so much further." His smirk was evident and so was the shock on your face. He was enjoying this so much that he couldn't help but continue to make up whatever he could to make you react to his satisfaction. He cleared his throat and put on a dazed expression. "Ohh Joongie, I like it when were alone together. I like it when we're not arguing or fighting. Mhhm. Let's go to sleep now Joongie." He coughed, due to the extreme high pitch of your voice on his vocal cords, and laughed. "And that my dear Eunmi, is only the edited version of our passionate night together." He looked at your gaping mouth and had to bite his lip to prevent himself from laughing. It was all just too funny for him.

"Oh my god!" You screamed and fell onto the bed. All these scenes were playing in your head and you took them as possible events that happened last night. Some seemed likely to happen by what Jaejoong had said, but others were just outright preposterous. "Please tell me we didn't..." You couldn't even finish the sentence. It felt as if this weight on your shoulders had stopped you and held you down. 'Oh god. Please tell me we didn't. How could I live with myself if we ever did?'

Jaejoong turned his head and saw the look in your eyes. For just one second he felt bad about lying to you, but thoughts of previous moments between you two drifted into his head and all the guilty feelings disappeared. 'Time for payback Eunmi.' He put on a gentle smile and caressed one of your cheeks. "I wish we could of, but you had already passed out before we could make anything extreme happen."

It felt as if all the weight on your shoulders had disappeared and you sighed. "Thank God." You pushed away Jaejoong's hand and fell back onto the bed beside him. "What did happen between us last night then Jaejoong?" You hesitated on looking at him when asking, but decided it would be for the best so he could tell it to your face.

Once Jaejoong saw the look in your eyes, the guilty feelings came flooding back. Yeah you had been mean to him on several occassions in the past and present, but the pleading look in your eyes brought him back to his senses. Afterall, he wasn't a heartless man who could mess around with people's feelings. "Nothing happened. What I said earlier is true, but besides that, nothing happened." He revealed and honestly, it felt good to stop the act and be truthful with you.

"Are you sure? You're not lying to save me from huge embarrassment are you?" The fact of something happening between you and Jaejoong, while you being intoxicated and quite honest under the influence, was not impossible so you were skeptical about his sudden truth. But Jaejoong also wasn't you're greatest friend, or friend at all, so why would he try to save you from embarrassing yourself when he would probably enjoy it the most?

"Nothing happened. I mean, I came back and you were drunk off your . You said what I mimicked earlier and then lunged at me and told me to stop talking and sleep. You had this death grip on me and you wouldn't let go, so I just went to sleep like that since you had already knocked out on me. What I said earlier about was all a joke. I just said it to get back at you cause you've been messing around with me since we were five." Yeah, telling the truth did feel good. It especially felt good when he saw happy twinkle in your eyes.

"Awwh THING! Thanks for not taking advantage of me last night even though I know you wanted to! And thanks for telling me the truth." You quickly hugged him and jumped off the bed and headed straight into the bathroom.

Jaejoong laid there stunned. You had just hugged him. You hadn't been dared to, forced to, and nor did your life depend on it. He had expected you to punch him or something of that manner after you found out he had decieved you, but no, you hugged him. He sat up in a daze and stared at the bathroom door. He could hear the shower running and your voice singing out to some english song about grenades, knives, and trains. Jaejoong could still feel a tingling sensation from where your skin had touched his during the hug. He just couldn't believe it. "You are such a complicated woman Eunmi. I'll never understand you." Jaejoong gathered his things as quickly as he could and left the room. He would go to Yunho's room and have a nice long shower while he thought about a few certain things and one particular person. 

-

Good? Yes? Let's hope it is. Hah. So, it seems as if my dear couple is progressing just a bit further. Wouldn't you say that's a good thing? Lol. I wrote two chapters last night, so I might just update later today. Comment if you'd like! It'd be an awesome reason for me to talk to you guys. Well, until next time my loves (: