Sick

A Sweet Jerk

Sick

 

Here I am lying in bed... I am sick right now, I have been coughing all day and i puked not long ago...And I am wasting all my time on the computer... I've been using it since 8 in the morning, and now it's 6 in the afternoon...

...What am I doing with my life? *sigh*

*knock knock*

"What?"

"Can you unlock the door please?"

"No. Just go to work!"

"I am staying with you here, so be grateful"

I didn't answer.

"Come on Heather...please! I made you soup!"

My , Yoongi would never make food for me if I was sick! He is just trying to trick me.

"Yeah right!"

"I swear I did" Said Yoongi in a serious tone.

"Just let me starve to death in here, wouldn't you want that?"

"No i wouldn't"

What? Is he sincere? Or is he just messing with me?

"Why? You are supposed to be mean to me!" i asked him.

"Because if I do, my mom will not let me play video games anymore" I heard him snicker behind the door. I knew it was't sincere.

Yooungi will always be Yoongi...

"I will just have to open it myself then..."

Good luck idiot! I have the key in my drawer. I smiled, cause i knew he wouldn't be able to open it.

I heard some noise that seems to come from his room.

They I saw the doornob turn and the door opened.

What?

Then I saw Yoongi smiling with a tray in his hands. Did he seriously made soup?!?!

"How did you open the door?" I asked chocked and confuse.

"Our rooms have the same key. So I took the one in my room." He said not looking at me and putting the tray of food on my bedside tabble. "Now that you know that, try not to creep in my room at night..." He said smirking evily. 

"For your information, I am not the erted one here, you are!" i said crossing my arms.

"Sure." He simply said.

"Say ahhhhh~" Said Yoongi, taking the bowl of soup in his hand and with the other he was holding the spoon, trying to feed me.

I just staired at him with my mouth shut, wondering why is he suddenly so nice to me.

"Don't worry, I didn't put any poison inside" He said rolling his eyes at my childish behavior.

"How can I believe you?"

"Just trust me" He said flashing his jaw droping smile.

I tried to gently take the spoon away from him.

"I can feed myself" I said taking the bowl away from him.

"Says the one that puked 2 times and almost fainted in the stairs" He said taking the spoon and bowl back.

I decided to let myself being fed and surprisingly the soup tasted deliciouse.

After finishing half the bowl, i tried to start a conversation, cause it started to be very akward.

"Where did you buy the soup from?"

"I made it myself!"

"Am i supposed to believe that?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

He looked a little hurt and frowned.

"I can cook well! We are just too busy fighting, that you never tasted my food"

"You? You can cook?" I said pointing at him, still not believing him.

"Yah! You huwt my poor wittle heawt" He said in a cute little voice with his hand on his heart.

I playfuly smaked his arm.

He just chuckled and went out of the room.

I finished my soup and drank a cup of water.

When he came back he had a box of medication in his hand.

My eyes were wide open when i saw the medication.

It was the worst medication EVER.

"I don't want to take medication"

"But you will" He said opening the small bottle.

"Have you ever tried that? It's horrible!"

"No I never. And I bet It's not that bad, cause it's strawberry flavored" He said looking at the bottle and the Strawberry drawing on it.

"YOU don't know what it taste like! I tried it once. It might say 'strawberry flavor', BUT IT TASTE LIKE GOAT POOP!"

"Don't be so stubborn! I won't taste that bad! Just take it" He said holding the spoon of the pink liquid.

"No!" I said putting my hands on my mouth.

"Seriously?" He said droping his shoulders. He then saw how determined I was for not taking the medicine.

"You know what? I will just try a little and you will see that it's not bad."

My eyes flew open.

"Nononononono don't! It taste really bad Yoon--" It was too late he put a small spoon into his mouth.

Then, It was his eyes that flew open.

I smirked with a I-told-you-so look.

He just tried to pretend as if it wasn't that bad, cause I know he never wants to admit he is wrong.

But I started to gigle at his derp face, he coudn't even swallow it.

"It's ok Yoongi, just spit it in the sink" I said still laughing at his face while he stood up running towards the sink.

He came back with a disgust look on his face.

"So, how was it?" I said smiling at him.

He just ignored me and went downstairs with the empty tray.

I went back to my computer and put my headphones on.

When he came back he sat on the bed next to me.

I just gave him the do-you-want-to-die look.

He smiled and asked me what i was listening to, pointing at my headphones.

"Are you listening to Kpop?" Asked Yoongi.

"What's Kpop?" I asked dumbfounded.

"WHAT?????? You don't know Kpop, and you call yourself a korean?!?!" He said really shocked. He faked a faint.

"You mean stuff like Gangnam style and Gentlemen???" I asked confused, i really didn't know what was he talking about.

He faced palmed an took my computer from my lap and put it on his. He then took of the headphones, and type something on youtube.

I just watched as I saw a weird dude with long red hair sitting on a trown. Then there was a guy with blue hair and weird clothes. 

I had to admit...this song is pretty dope.

I started bobbing my head with the music as Yoongi looked at me.

"Isn't this just awesome???" He said exited.

"HOW COME I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE!!!!" I yelled from how awesome it was and mad that I never heard of this before...and also cause Yoongi put it at full volume.

"They are called BigBang, and they are one of my favorite groups"

"BigBang? What's the name of the song?" I said super excited.

"It's 'Fantastic Baby' and the guy with blue hair, that you have been drooling all over, is T.O.P" He said pointing at that piece of perfection on the screen.

"Oh my gawd Yoongi! This Kpop thing is awesome!" I have never heard of something so great before.

He just staired at me.

"What?" I said stairing back at him.

"Call me Suga"

"Huh?"

"Suga, that's what my friends call me" He said smilling sweetly.

Suga...that's a nice nickname...Wait.

Why would he let me call him by his nickname?

- - - - -

 

I was making her listen to a lot of different Kpop groups and she seems to love it.

We spend so much time listening to Kpop that i didn't realise it was already 10 pm.

We were listening to a ballad song of U-Kiss "Someday" and I suddenly felt a weigth on my shoulder.

I turn my head to see Heather asleep with her head resting on my shoulder.

She looked so pretty asleep--WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING???

slowly tucked her in her bed and when i looked at her face, I smiled.

I remembered when I kissed her at work.

I don't know what happened to me, I just suddenly wanted to kiss her. 

For a moment, I thought I liked her, but I never believed in love.

For me, you don't love someone, you just grow more attached to a person, you don't fall in love.

If the person is gone for a long time, you will forget and become less attached to that person.

Love never last.

I put her laptop on the bedside table and staired at her for a while.

I was growing tired as my eyelids started to become heavy.

I was to lazy to go to my room.

*She won't mind if I take a short nap here, I will wake up eventualy and go to my own room* I told myself.

Then I fell asleep and joined her to dreamland.

 


________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"You guys slept...together?"

________________________________

Hey hey hey~~ What's up guys :D

Please forgive me for not updating often TT__TT

Please.

Still.

Love.

Me.

LOL Hope ou guys like this chapter and welcome to all my new subbies ! c: I love you ~<3

OMG this is killing me //dead//

I peed my pants from laughing so much xDDD

Why so cute T^T You make me want to kiss those lips~

LOVE YOU ALL *sends virtual hearts for everyone* ~~~<3