J-Hope

A Sweet Jerk

J-Hope

 

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

I was moping the floor so much at the same place, because i was mad, and forgot to put a sign to tell people that the floor was slipery.

I suddenly felt something heavy on me.

Oh , someone slipped, luckily, we didn't fall, I was still standing up. 

I looked at who had it's face burried in my chest.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking at her long hair. It's a girl.

"I'm so sorry" She lifting her head up.

Be both met eyes and looked shocked.

It was Heather that fell on me.

She quickly pulled away.

Too quickly.

She lost balance again.

So I took a step forward to catch her.

But this time I slipped and I fell on her.

"Heather are you ok?" Asked a guy.

I looked at her if she was ok, cause i did fell on her. And she may be tall, but she is skinny and I am taller and much heavier.

She looked at me with a mad expression.

"Aren't you going to get off??? You're so heavy!" She said trying to push me away.

"I'm sorry" I quickly got off realising how akward this was, and I tried to help her up but she took the guy's hand insted off mine.

"Thanks J-hoppie" She hugged him tight as he smiled at her.

Who is that guy?

Does she actually have a boyfriend? With a mean personality like that?

"Yah! Look where you're going" I said dusting off my cloths.

"You're the one furiously moping the floor and forgetting to put a sign!"

Before I could answer back the guy took her by the hand and took her out of the restaurant.

But she can't go out now she needs to work-- Wait what? Why do I even care. Pshhh ! Whatever !

Huh, J-hoppie ? What a ridiculous name!

I started to pick up the mop on the floor and continue mopping.

- - - - -

 

"What are you doing i need to wor--" I said when he pulled me out off the restaurant.

"How can you do this to me?" He said stopping and looking at me.

"J-hope, I--" 

"You just came here and didn't even pay me a visit???" He said pouting. Omg, for a moment I thought he was really mad at me, he was just upset.

"J-hoppie~~ I am sorry~~" I said hugging him and pouting, I usually hate being all cutesy, but J-hope likes it when I act cute and he gives me whatever I want that way.

"It's ok. But what happened there?" He said patting my head.

"It turns out that the jerk and me have to work at the same place..."

"I feel sorry for you" He said poking the cheek of my angry face.

"At least I live in a Gigantic house, and next to a good university. And I found myself a nice temporary job for summer." I said cutely smilling at him.

"That's great! But you know...You don't have to act all cutesy, I know you don't like it" He said.

"But you said you like it when girls have aegyo" I said confuse.

"Yah! You're my little cousin, how can I not like you~~" He said ruffling my hair. "And besides, you've grown alot since last time i've seen you, you look ugly when you act cute" He said chuckling.

Arghh, thank god I don't have to do this anymore.

"Yah! What about you then? You are older but you still do buing buing!" I said poking him.

"Yeah, but I look cute! See?" He said doing buing buing.

He has a point.

"Stop that you are embarrasing!" I said covering him with his hoodie.

"I have to go now, by boss will be mad that I don't do my job on my first day!" I said leaving.

"Wait! Let's exchange number first, you told me you got a new phone when you came to Korea"

"Oh! Sure"

We exchanged numbers and I went back to work.

"By J-hoppie!"

- - - - -

 

I was watching them from the window.

Why is she being so sweet and nice with him?

Why are they so touchy?

Why is she hugging him?

Why is she smiling cutely at him?

WHY DO I EVEN CARE !?!?!?

*sigh*

What is wrong with me?

"Yoongi?" I got startled.

"Why were you creeping behind the window watching us?" Heather was starring at le in a weird way.

Busted.

"I....i..uh I didn't do that! I was just looking at the unicorn shaped cloud!" , what a crappy excuse.

"Where? The sky is perfectly clear" She said crossing her arms.

"Where you jealous that I am never so sweet and nice with you?" She said smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Why would I care! I don't need your stupid affection!" I said furious.

I looked at her and realised. Why did she care if I was jealous? I'm not saying that I am jealous.

"Why would you care if I was jealous?" I said looking at her in the eyes.

"Why did you agree to live with me?" I said coming closer to her face to .

"Why do you work at the same place as me?" I was so close to her face. I smirked

 

"Heather...do you like me?"

 


_______________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"Akward"

_______________________________

 

Hey guys~~ 

LOL Suga got caught creeping on Heather xDD

Why does he care anyway?

Lol the slipping scene was so akward xD

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ! :D

I will try to update every two days ok?

I only have time to update 1 chapter a day, so one day it will be for "My Little Rubber Ducky" and the other day for "A sweet Jerk" ok?

Do you guys like my poster ? :D

Love you guys ! Suga loves you too *send virtual kisses*

OMG *DIES*  *then revived because of his amazing rap* *looks at him again* *Dies again*