Hell

A Sweet Jerk

Hell

 

"Come back here you jerk!!!" I said running dripping wet.

"HAHAHAHA OMG!!! You should've seen you FACE!!!"

"ARGHH I HATE YOU!!" You said still chasing after him around the big house.

When you almost caught him in the stairs. He suddenly climbed on the railing and jumped of it, landing on the floor in the living room.

I sighed, knowing I won't be able to catch him.

"It's useless chasing after him...Even If I screamed at his face, he will still annoy me..." I said turning back and going back to my room to dry myself.

My name is Heather Lee, and I am desperate. I just moved here yesterday, and that butthole already annoys me. Yes, that butthole I am talking about, is the one and only Min Yoongi, or Suga as his friends call him...

I moved in this gigantic house because my parents divorced. And since my mom didn't work, cause we earn enough money with my dads buisness, she couldn't pay the rent, food and school for me. So she send me to Korea to live with her best friend. I actualy lived all my life in Canada, but at home, we always speak korean, so i won't have any difficulties finding a job here. 

*knock knock*

"What?!" I said knowing it's Yoongi.

"I...uhh...I am sorry..." He said hesitent and sounding guilty. He was standing right behind the door, he didn't open it.

"sorry?" He feels sorry? No! It must be a trick.

"Yeah, I am sorry for..you know...emptying a bucket of cold water on you" He said sounding sad.

Is he really sorry? Should I trust him?

"I know you had to go to an interview for a job, and now you can't go because of me..." He sighed.

Maybe he really is sorry...There might actually be some good in him...

I decide to go to the door. I unlocked the door and i was going to turn the door knob. Be I hesitated.

Should I trust him?

Yeah. I turned the door knob and opened the door.

"Yoongi, I forgi--" 

*splash*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He said cracking up.

You have got to be kiding me...

*click*

"This picture is going on facebook!" He said walking away into his room and locked it. "Enjoy the cake, I heard you like lemon!!!." He said shouting from his room.

I just sighed again. 

I am soo stupid to think he might actually felt sorry.

I can't believe when i was about to forgive him, he trew a cake on my face.

And he still had the guts to take a picture.

...I can't believe I actually accepted to live here, knowing that there is a devil that lives here too...I am usually A calm person, but he always finds a way to get on my nerves...

I undressed and took my shower. Well, I guess I won't be able to find a job today. I was all ready, with a little makeup and nice cloths, but he had to trow cold water on me before i left. My mascara look horrible, my perfectly straighten hair waved up in a weird way and my cloths were all wet. 

I might consider killing him one day...it will be a good idea.

There is seriously nothing I like about him except his ing good looks.

- - - - -

 

It was almost time for dinner, I went to the kitchen, were Mrs.Min, or Auntie as I call her, was preparing cold spicy noodle.

"Do you like spicy food?" She asked me holding a jar of spices, facing me.

"Yup! I love it!" I said smilling at her, I love spicy food.

"Great then! I love preparing spicy food ! Too bad Yoongi hates it" She said as I saw her putting spices in 3 bowls and leaving the last one empty.

He doesn’t like spices, huh?

Then I had an Idea.

I smiled evily and when Auntie turned around, her back facing me, I quickly opened the cupboard where she put the spices and took it. When she turned around continuing to prepare the noodles, I hid the jar behind my back.

When she was about to take the bowls of noodles to the dinning table I imediatly took them before her.

"I-i will put the bowls on the table" I said akwardly.

"Uh..sure, thanks for helping"

I went towards the dinning table and put the bowls on the table.

I looked on my right and my left, to make sure no one was looking.

Coast is clear.

I then opened the jar of spices and put a spoonfull of spices in the last bowl, wich didn't have any spices, which i suppose was Yoongi's.

"Excelent" I told myself grinning widely.

I then peeked into the kitchen to make sure Auntie wasn't looking and put the spices back in the cupboard.

 

"What are you doing?" I heard Auntie say when she saw me on the tip of my toes trying to put the spices in the high cupboard.

Busted.

"I-i...uh..uuuhh...WOW you have macha tea! I love japanese tea." I said smilling akwardly at her when i saw the box of tea next to the spices.

"Oh really? You can have some now if you want!" She said smilling.

"No I'm fine." I said a little too quickly, so it didn't sound natural. "I am going upstairs now." I said turning around and walking at a fast past to the stairs and ran up.

"OMG that was close." I said whipping away the imaginary sweat on my forehead. "She probably thinks I am weird now...oh whatever."

- - - - -

 

- Suga Pov -

I was lazyly lying on my bed with my Ipad... I just published the picture of Heather on facebook. 

Here face looks hilarious on it. I am always cracking up when i see it...

"Guys! Dinner is ready!"

I got up from bed and tunred the doorknob of my door.

When i opened it and saw Heather right infront of me I got surprised.

Oh yeah, I forgot, her room is across mine.

She just looked at me weirdly at my reaction.

"I'm sorry, I was just so shocked to see someone so ugly the second I come out of my room."

I smirked at her.

But she just crossed her arms and smiled at the floor.

What? Isn't she mad?...oh whetever.

I decided to push her out of the way and went downstairs into the living room.

 

I was seated infront of Heather.

When I was about to put noodles in my mouth, she smiled like an idiot, staring at me.

What the hell is wrong about her?

"So, Heather, why didn't you go to the interview?" Asked my dad.

"I just didn't like the job, I don't want to work in a museum." She invented a excuse. I knew that she wanted to work there.

"Maybe you should post for a job where Yoongi works at. They are looking for people at the restaura--"

"AHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted. I got up and went to the kitchen to get myself a cup of water.

When I ate my noodles, my eyes flew open O______O.

"What is wrong honey?" Asked my mom.

"Uhhh....It taste really good, don't worry....I....uhhh....bit my tongue." I said smilling.

"Oh I'm sorry dear..."

There was spices in my noodles!!! But mom knows th--  WAIT IT WAS HEATHER!!

She smiled at me and whispered 'enjoy!' to me, loud enough so only I can hear it, not my parents.

I am going to kill her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

________________________________

Next Chapter Preview :

"Whaaaat?!?!?"

________________________________

 

Hey guys what's up ? First chapter is up ! 

Hope you guys like the fun relashion between Suga and Heather :D

Thank you for commenting and subscribing !

And don't forget to also read my first fanfic starring Jimin : "My little Rubber Ducky" :  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/489775/my-little-rubber-ducky-you-jimin-bts-bangtanboys-bangtan-jhope-taehyung

LOVE you guys °U°