CHAPTER 2

You're My Guardian Angel

You : " Nice to meet you too Sunghyun ssi"

Sunghyun : "Let's go to our room for now"

You : "Ok"

Sunghyun : "Let me carry this for you" he said as he lift up your bag..

You : "Sunghyun ssi

How many people stay in one room?" YOu said as the two of you makes your step to the room..

Sunghyun : "Just two, That's mean it just you and me in our room. You don't have to worry about that"

You : "Owh Ok. How can I pretend to be David all the time Sunghyun ssi? It's going to be hard"

Sunghyun : "Don't worry Minry, One of the teacher already know about you"

You : "Really??"

Sunghyun : "Yes, Her name is Lindy. She is a science teacher and also a doctor here"

You : "WoW! A woman doctor in a boy school?!"

Sunghyun : "Weird huh? And she is also my aunty"

You : "Ah~ By the way Sunghyun ssi, How many years since you be friend with David??"

Sunghyun : "Since Kindergarden"

You : 'Really??? How can I not know you?"

Sunghyun : "I just his kindergarden friend and I move to the state when kindergarden is finish but the two of us still stay in touch together"

You : "WoW! Friendship is the best!"

Sunghyun : "I know right. By the way we arrived!" he said as he stop his step..

You : "This is our room?

Sunghyun : "Go inside first and get ready because you will face the ultimate fear after this"

YOu : "HAHA so funny" You said while rolling your eyes..

Sunghyun : " I said the truth, here. I want to go to the cafe first. Want me to buy something for you?"

You : "It's ok, By the way thanks for carrying this bag for me"

Sunghyun : "Don't mention it. By the way your bag is so heavy!"

You : "Sorry"

Sunghyun : "It's ok, Don't forget to lock the door ok Minry?"

You : "But how will you getting in?"

Sunghyun : "I have te spare key, Don't worry"

You : "Ok"

You then carry your bag inside and look around the room.. he room is pretty big for just two people.. YOu then Look for your bed and you know that you're bed is beside the window because David already told you that.. When you finish putting your things up, you climb to your bed and la down on it.. You then look outside the window and you can see the school garden from there.. After a little rest that you have, You decide to take a shower.. While you take a refreshing shower, Someone enter the room and you know that guy is Sunghyun so you just ignore it.. You then take the bandage and wrap it around your , wearing your clothe and get out from the bathroom..

Sunghyun : "Finish already?"

You : "Yup~"

Sunghyun : "Good! Now let's go!" he said while grabbing your hand..

You : "Go where?"

SUnghyun : "SOmewhere where everyone is waiting for you"

You : "Huh?"

Sunghyun : "Just wait and see" he said while putting on a sweet smile on his face..