Introducing My Tale

How to Tell Her I Love Her *Under Hiatus until further notice*

Okay guys, Im trying something different with my writing style and Im gonna try it with this story. Tell me what you think :D 

  Note: In future chapters << Italics >> this will mean Kyungsoo is narrating but for  now there won't be a need to use that. This chapter is really short but I think it will excite you...atleast Im hoping.

 

 

        I bet you all are wondering why Im sitting here, singing along to these lovely chords from a guitar being strucken on the guitar being played by my friend's brother, and being as caredfree in the world. Im right, right? No, well then I'll tell you. Ever since...elementary. Wait, was it elementary..I met Baekhyun and Xiumin in 3rd grade so..Yeah! Well since 3rd grade, I've had this big crush on a girl named Desiree. She is black, has brownish black hair that stops just pass her shoulders, and a perfect height for me since Im fairly short; she's perfect.

        Ahh you noticed that I didnt say 'was'..that's because I still like her..and we're in highschool! Can you believe it? You can't? Well, I can and I believe one day we'll be together; my friend Baekhyun doesn't think so.He keeps bringing up the status quo and other irrelevant crap that I don't even listen to because all I see is her. Yeah I think of our social differences but I don't let it all go to my head. Xiumin on the otherhand, is the opposite which Im thankful for. He's not as loud and doesn't nag or complain as much as Baekhyun; he was a laidback type of guy.

        OH, I never told you guys how we all became friends. Im originally from South Korea in a little place called Daegu. My father was a surgeon there that specialized in plastic surgery and non plastic surgery. Lucky for him, a job offering came up in LA and paid much higher than Daegu offered so he took it. He made us pack up and leave our home and memories behind. When we got here it was hell for me, my mother, my younger sister, and my older brother because we couldn't comprehend nor understand  most of anything anyone saying; it all sounded like gibberish and it was strange. My father hired an English Tutor to help us and let me tell you, I felt like chucking my book across the room because so many words had the same meaning, some words sounded the same and was spelt differently, and then the pronouncations killed me but I caught on quick haha. By my last month of fifth grade, my older brother, younger sister and I became fluent. My mother of course refused to study more than she needed to get by and her being her stubborn self, refuses to speak in English and we often get scolded if we don't speak Korean.I still don't understand why my dad didn't teach us himself since he was fluent...maybe it wa because he was always busy with paperwork.

      Now that I explained that, let me get back to why Im singing. Chanyeol, Baekhyun's twenty-two year old brother, is playing the guitar for me because I plan on doing something extraordinary in the future; Im going to serenade Desiree and win her heart. Im getting sick of waiting for time to tell when time isn't really on my side. I want to speed up the process so, I decided to set a goal for myself. My goal is to get on her level, to be able to be deemed "cool". Me and the boys talked this over during lunch and we agreed on trying for a sport since she is a dancer after all...but what is the question. I could try football....basketball....soccer and I will stay FAR away from wrestling; it's undecided but it'll work itself out. "Kyungsoo, you are going flat on 'Could it be a possibility'. Keep your voice lifted and don't let your mind wander." " Ah- Im sorry, I got distracted; may I restart?" I say shyly and push my glasses closer to my nose bridge. He nodded yes and smiled. Chanyeol is a really nice and talented guy. He can sing, rap, compose music, and play instruments. For college, he wants to study music theory and become a profesor; Im sure he'll succeed. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my story and hope that I'll help you learn lessons like I did. Shall we?