My Dream.

Our Childhood Promise.

-Dreamland-

 

"I'm leaving." I said

"Why? Where?" said ????.

"I don't know. My parents didn't tell me. I'm Sorry." said the little girl turning around.

"No don't leave!" said ???? grabing her arm.

"It's okay I promise i'll find you and come back. Wait for me okay?" I said with a smile on my face. ???? let go of her arm and nodded.

-End of Dream-

"Mae Mae! Wake up we have to go!" Hye Mi said shaking my leg. Yes she calls me Mae Mae. I use to hate it but I guess I got use to it. I looked at the clock. BWOH?! It's 5:00 A.M?!

"Yah! Why the Hell are you waking me up at 5:00 A.M.?! And where do we have to go this early?!" I said angry but at the same time half asleep. I hate waking up this early. If you didn't know I L O V E sleep. If someone wakes me up then I might kick their . Hye Mi's lucky she's my Best Friend.

"Oh did you forget?" she said with a smirk on her face. "Were running away today. Oh and you seriously need to brush your teeth before we go. There's a spare toothbrush in the bathroom." Hye Mi said while laughing. Holy ! I totally forgot! I got up as fast as I could and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and put on some lipgloss. Yeaa I'm not a very big fan of makeup I like to go with a more natural look. Plus I'm not one of those ty girls who put on POUNDS of make up. Which just makes them look like . I got ready in about 5 minutes. Yes I'm fast like that. I wonder when I should tell Hye Mi that I got that dream again. I usually get that dream. I don't know if it was a memory from my childhood or just a made up dream. I never got to see the face of the little boy though. It's always so blurry. 

"Yah! Mae Mae are you done yet?!" Hye Mi screamed. I guess i'll tell her later.

"Ne! And calm down!" I said. I swear this girl gets too Hype sometimes.

"You know I can't! Now Ka Ja!" Hye Mi said. Aish this girl seriously needs to chill her Kool-Aid.

"Okay fine! I'm here!" I said. Running down the steps with all my stuff.

"Okay now before we go. Do you have everything?" she asked. "Your money? Your Clothes? Some Snacks? Your-" God this girl can be too Motherly.

"Yes Umma!" I said before she finished what she was going to say. Yessh I call her Umma sometimes. Cos she's really motherly. She would be a good Mom one day. Unlike my mom. 

Yah! Don't just cut me off like that! Arrasso?!" she scolded. She can get REALLY scary when she's mad. I'm not even kidding. You might think how can a sweet innocent looking girl look scary? But she can look so ing scary that you wouldn't want to piss her off.

"Arrasso Umma." I muttered. "God she can be such a Mom." I said to myself.

"What was that?!" she said while giving me a death glare. Oh yeah I forgot her hearing is like an owls. She hears EVERYTHING. It's creepy.

"Nothing!" I said as if nothing ever happened. She's the only one who scares me. Sad I know. But I don't get scared easily.

"Okay. Then let's go!" she said while heading out the door and I followed behind her. We walked for a couple of minutes until I finally told her I had the dream again.

"Really? You had it again? Did you see the boy's face this time?" She asked. I just shook my head. "Well that . And you haven't had that dream in a while now. It's been what about a month since you last had that dream?" Hye Mi said.

"Yup. Pretty Much. Come on where are we going?" I asked. Yeah she never told me where we were going. I was just following her from the start. 

"You'll know when we get there." She said with a grin. You'll never know what this girl will do she's unpredictable.

Author's Note: 2nd chapter is now D O N E! Monkey Icons You guys like it? Monkey Icon Cici Tell me in the comments what you think! NO SILENT READERS! Monkey Icons Yoyo The comments motivates me! Subscribers motivate me too! So thank you to my first 2 subscribers! You guys know who you are! Monkey Icons Comments + Subscribers = More Udates!! Kay. Baaaii! Monkey Icon