I Choose You!

Behind 우리 결혼했어요 (We Got Married)

Hello and welcome, WGM watchers~! We're here for season 5 of WGM with three new couples. These girls are not stars though; who are they? They were three lucky found in the streets of...

 Seoul, South Korea                                         Hong Kong, China                                                        Toronto, Canada

       

The boys we chose are:

Kris                                                                             Jay Park                                                                     Hanbyul

        

Shall we get started?


A black van appears at the SM building and two other random locations.

At the SM building, Exo stands confused as there is a random black van in front of them. "Annyeonghaseyo~?" One of the members called out.

Two people dressed in black from head to toe stepped out and immediately grabbed Kris; With force, the two began pulling Kris into the van.

"Mwo? Mwo? Mwolago?!" Kris panicked as he tried to resist going into the van.

Eventually after being pushed and shoved, Kris was belted onto a seat. The doors closed, and as Kris looked out the window, all of Exo was waving 'goodbye'. Kris couldn't believe it; he's being kidnapped and Exo wasn't doing anything about it.

...

"Annyeonghaseyo~ You all did well." Jay park and his crew stepped out of the Elle building to find two people dressed in black from head to toe. Without hesitation, the two did the same as they did to Kris. Once strapped in, Jay asked, "Excuse me, but what in the world is going on?".

...

As Led Apple was exiting their entertainment building to get lunch, they stopped in their tracks from seeing the black van. Unlike with the other two, Hanbyul was pushed into the van at a great speed. The doors closed, and the van sped away.

...

The vans appeared at a beach where there were three canopy boxes labeled 'WGM'. All three boys rushed out and saw a person. "Jamkkamman..!" the three began to say.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Boys, welcome to 'We Got Married'!" Danny Ahn greeted.

The three boys were shocked they were picked to be on 'We Got Married' without having any knowledge on marriage.

"We've gathered you three here to meet your fiancée."

'I'll be in the middle box...'

"Please choose a box. Choose carefully for it chooses your fate."

In the process of choosing, Hanbyul and Jay played "Rock, Paper, Scissors" while Kris confidently chose the middle box. In the end, Jay picked the left box and Hanbyul was left with the box on the right.

"Are you ready?" Danny was about to reveal the wives.

"NE!" all three guys shouted.

"Ladies, please come out!".

'I think you should be in the middle box.'

'Wae?'

'Because you have a better chance at getting someone you really like~ Don't you think so?'

'I guess so...'

Wife #1: A native from China. Age of 22. Curently works as an interior designer. She is Charlotte Song~!

She bows 900 with a shining smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, everyone. I promise to be a good wife and take care of Jay well. I hope he takes care of me too," she laughs.

Hanbyul is staring at her beauty and hopes he's got one.

Wife #2: A native in Canada. Age of 19. Currently works as a barrista apprentice. Chanmi Cha is her name~!

As she bowed 900, she explained, "Annyeonghaseyo, everyone~ I promise to not hurt him and to be a good wife to my husband. Please watch over us well."

"Wow~ You look chic and y!" Danny exclaimed.

Chanmi was wearing a black crop top with a black mini skirt-leggings combo, along with a white see through sweater and black and red high tops. "Gamsahabnida.." Chanmi shyly replied.

Kris is 'wow'-ed at the fact he has a y, but shy wife. However, this is not what he expected.

Wife #3: A native here in Seoul. Age of 21. Currently works as a teacher at Ewha Women's University. Her name is Taejin Kang~!

"Annyeonghaseyo, everyone~! Please watch over us and I will take good care of Hanbyul!" she exclaimed as she put on the happiest smile she had.

Kris is shocked and gawks at her in his mind while he shows that he still remains unphased.

"Now that everyone has found their match, we will continue after the break."

...

The director and everyone else yelled, "We have five minutes! We have five minutes! Please change and go to your destinations accordingly."