Concert Tickets

Me & You...together?

     I arrived home, my mom was watching her favourite drama while eating some chips. My brothers were chilling with their friends in the lounge and my sister was busy fixing her facial mask. I walked up the stairs tiredly while my mom reminded me that dinner is in the oven. I nodded tiredly. I have no appetite for food right now. 

     I shut the door behind me and placed my bag on my bed. I laid next to it and slowly shut my eyes. Suddenly, my phone gave a loud rang. I opened my bag and searched for my phone. I grumbled and answered it.

     "RINA!!" it was a close friend of mine, Jee. I sighed.

     "You wouldn't believe me!! I got B2st concert tickets!! VVIP seats!!" I couldn't believed her. I questioned her asking all those "how" questions.

     "I got it from Henry, that rich brat in our class. His brother bought the tickets but couldn't go so gave it to Henry. But since Henry is not a k-pop kinda guy. He gave me the tickets." Jee answered. I just couldn't believed my ears

     "For free?" I asked again.

     "No. He said he would give it to me if I become his girlfriend." That sounded more like Henry.

     "So-did you?" I asked casually.

     "Of course, for the sake of watching Doojun. But after the concert, I'll break up with him." Jee said proudly and laughed evilly. That sounded more like her too. I smiled.

     "So, how many tickets are there?" I asked wondering if there's any to spare.

     "4. I'm dragging Hanbang in, whether he likes it or not. And my sister is coming too, since she's a huge fan of Hyunseung." Jee said cheerfully.

     "So, where do we meet? And when will I have it?" I asked.

     "Well, since the concert is on 18th July......I'll pass it to you on Tuesday since I'm not working on Tues." Jee answered casually. I replied her with an "ok" and ended the call since it is kinda late. I got up and went out of the room to shower myself.

     "B2st concert huh...I MUST go and see Dongwoon~" I said to myself and smiled all the way. Which however ended up getting weird expressions from my siblings.