A Smile For Me

Me & You...together?

     I ended up spacing out. 

     "Oi-" I immediately came to senses when I heard Jin calling me. He looked at him. He glared at me. I think I'm in trouble. ...

     Jin walked passed me and when to get himself busy with the endless customers. The shop is already crowded with a TV director and his media team, cameras and lighting to film the B2st members, probably for another variety show again; plus the fangirls would all come in and wouldn't go out. I'm just helpful at staring since my job IS to stand next to the door to greet customers who come in and out. 

     Soon, it was late evening, and the media team packed their equipments and walked out, so their probably done filming. And those obsessed fangirls would screamed and squealed as the B2st members looked their direction or when they were doing whatever their doing. I admit, I feel irritated and anoyed by them. Nuri, a part-timer who is probably tired right now stationed herself at the cashier and just typically looking at the shop's condition. And few minutes later, the B2st members stood up and thanked the media team and their director with a bow. And waved to all the fans who happened to get up from their sits as if they wanted to leave too. The B2st members came to my direction, I was screaming at my heart. DONGWOON!!~~ I quickly calmed down when I saw all those work and cleaning that needed to be done. Then, Junhyung walked passed me quickly as if he wanted to go fast. Gikwang was busy talking to Yoseop about something funny. Hyunseung was complaining again saying that the shop is so crowded. Doojun smiled as he looked at his phone...all of them totally ignored my greeting. Damn, that's sad. I stepped a little bit to the front and BAM- I knocked someone. 

     "S-s-sorry!" I apologized and bowed so many times. WIthout looking at the person's face. I'm really in trouble now.

     "Hey, it's ok. I'm not hurt at all." puzzled I looked up. OMG! DONGWOON! I KNOCKED DONGWOON! I'm died.

     "Thanks for the food and drinks. It was quite nice." He suddenly said and bowed at me. I stood there awkwardly and received several dreadful glare form the fangirls. Dongwoon straighten his body and smiled at me, then left. I'm left there dumbfounded...again.