Final

Maybe

Hara's POV

"Anneyong Jonghun," I said, ignoring him.

"Anneyong," he replied back.

There was a long silence between the three of us. All we did was move awkwardly.

*Cough:::Cough:::Cough*

"Hara, are you okay?" Minho asked worried.

I just kept on coughing.

"Here, let's take her upstairs," Jonghun suggested.

Minho picked me up bridal style and took me to my room with Jonghun following behind. He put me down gently on the bed and kneeled next to me. I turned over to my right to be face to face with Minho. He smiled at me while patting my back to stop the coughing a little bit.

"I'll go get you a glass of water. Jonghun can accompany you," Minho said.

Jonghun then walked in from nowhere and stood where Minho was kneeling just before he got up.

Once Minho left the room, nothing could be heard except for my gentle coughs.

"So Hara, I had a pretty interesting dream last night," he said.

"Real- *cough* ly? What *cough* was it about? *cough*" I inquired.

Well, we were under the moonlight and well Minho wasn't there. I said some things. You said some things and then we kind of did something unexpected,"

Was he talking about the dream that I had? It's really strange if we both dreamed the same thing.

"W-what *cough* did we say?"

"W-w-well, we kind of confessed to each other,"

I just nodded my head and coughed a little more.

"Jonghun-sshi, would *cough* you be surprised if I said I had that dream too?" I asked.

"Y-yeah. Why?"

"Becuase I did, *cough*"

"Oh, this is bad. Please say that you don't like me for my brother,"

I just nodded my head and coughed a some more.

"Good," he said.

There was another awkward silence between us once again. I turned my head and so did Jonghun. We looked into each others' eyes for 10 seconds before turning everything into a kiss. I forgot about everything. I forgot about me being sick. I forgot about the dream. I forgot about Minho. None of us pulled out surprisingly. I just couldn't believe myself.

---Outside the Room

Minho's POV

I went downstairs and grabbed a cup from a cabinet. I went to Hara's fridge and turned the knob to ice and pressed the button before about three ice cubes came out. I then turned it to water and did the same actions. Once done, I walked upstairs and was about to walk in until I heard, "W-w-well we confessed to each other."

I stayed in my spot and put a tiny peek of my head in the room. I saw Hara and Jonghun talking about 'specific' things. I was heartbroken when I saw how they ended their conversation. They ended it with a kiss. No one pulled out. Not even Hara! I took my head back and slid down against the wall. My brother and girlfriend betrayed me. I couldn't do anything but cry my heart out silently.