Chapter One

Maybe

His hair was shining brightly under the moonlight. He looked at me with loving eyes.

“Hara-sshi, I love you,” he said.

“I love you too,” I replied back.

I couldn’t believe I said that. I was in a happy relationship with my boyfriend, not his brother!

 

“Hara, wake up!”

I quickly sat up in my bed and saw my boyfriend, Choi Minho.

“You woke up! Your parents went to Thailand for a business trip and they wanted me to look over you since you were sick,”

“Really? Minho, can I just get ready real quick?” I asked weakly.

“Sure, let me help you,”

Minho smiled at me and held my hand while walking. He led me to my bathroom and waited outside as I did my usual things in the morning. Brush my teeth, brush my hair, wash my face, and take a quick shower.

“Oppa,” I said poking my head out of the creak of the door, “can you get me some clothes?”

He chuckled and went towards my closet. He grabbed out my huge, white sweater and a white tank top inside while bringing out some blue short sweats with white lines on the side and well, he took my towel and grabbed my undergarments for me. I giggled at how cute he was and took the clothes.

“Kashamida!”  I happily thanked.

He smiled and sat on my bed as I the hot water and a little bit of cold and took a shower. I let all of my calmness take over as I stepped inside the warm water. I thought about Minho. He is everything a girl wants. Handsome, athletic, tall, funny, nice, intelligent, romantic, you name it. We’ve been dating for a few months and well, we are super happy together. Minho and I are perfect for each other. Then, I thought about my dream. It wasn’t Minho I was dreaming about. It was his brother, Choi Jonghun. We are pretty close but I never thought we would be that close.  That dream was so realistic. I couldn’t believe I was even thinking about him and me together! The best thing to do is just forget about him.

I turned the knobs and the water stopped. I put on my clothes and dried my hair and brushed it once again. I walked outside of my bathroom and saw Minho patiently waiting for me on my bed just like before I took a shower.

“Let’s go downstairs and eat! I made some chicken and fried rice for you,”

“Okay,”

We walked downstairs into my kitchen together and was surprised when I saw him.