define it.

Life: it's a binary thing

Date: 290713

Word: doubt

Character/s: Joo Eunyoung (Two X), Cha Hakyeon/N (VIXX)

Inspiration: The short lived relationship between the girl who kept loving and the boy who wholeheartedly moved on with a smile (making stuff poetic when really it just means he dumped her for Jiwon)

Word Count: 308

A/N: I shipped them so hard when they were on The Romantic and Idol. Still shipped even when he pretty much established that he likes to . But I've moved on, very awkwardly but still, onwards. I really ship Minhyuk and N though. They were actually the cutest couple out of the bunch for me.

This was the start of an one-shot I really wanted to write but epically failed at. Might as well just post it because I doubt it's going to get continued. 

 


 

She likes to whisper in her sleep sometimes. would curve into different geometric shapes that she had learnt about when math was an insipid subject and she was a vapid girl. Most times she would coo the incoherent words that sounded similar to the beating of a hummingbird’s wings while on rare occasions, there could be a name distinguished.

On the Sunday night before the rush of school on Monday, where everything would unfurl achingly slow, she murmurs his name under her breath. Her hair is splayed across the pillow like the blooming of a flower while few indecipherable wisps tickle the tip of her nose.

“Hakyeon-ah.”

She repeats his name ever so lightly with a constant swirl of images flooding her subconscious. It was an adversity in itself to recall her dreams at all, but for the strangest of reasons whenever he made an appearance she couldn’t help but remember.

Snuggling in closer to her pillow she wishes that the sun would rise sooner. To see his face, smiling or not, always excited the dormant butterflies in her stomach. But she did question whether it was normal. The anxiety that his presence brought coupled with his indifferent attitude. Perhaps it is a symptom, she thinks to herself. 

Words clutter her hallucinations as his face merges with a psychedelic background of swirling colours. His features are mutilated until he is one with the paints. She wants him back like a child their parent. But she thinks that it is better this way. At least until she can distinguish her feelings in a black and white manner rather than an awfully cloudy greyscale.

It's her perpetual contemplation that leads to her inevitable frustration. Clarity is what the situation lacks. However, there is only one thing that she is sure of. He sure does have the prettiest frowns.