Seven

A Werewolf's Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo widened his eyes and almost dropped the alcohol in his hands.

“Yup, we played basketball yesterday, I sprained my ankle.” He shrugged like its normal for any guys to get injured.

“I see… Did you attend it well? Do you need help?! I can clean and bandage well! I just bandaged someone yesterday!” Jiyeon grinned happily.

With his back facing her, Myungsoo smiled when he heard that. *And that someone, no some animal, was me.*

“And who’s the unlucky one?” Myungsoo walked to her side while teasing her.

“Hey! Don’t insult him!” Jiyeon frowned and crossed her arms across her chest.

“Why can’t I?!” Myungsoo bit back a grin and asked her while tending to her wound.

“Hey! Be gentle, jerk! Don’t do it on purpose!” Jiyeon squealed and grabbed his hands.

Myungsoo pushed her hands away and sighed, “Fine. Let me blow it for you, okay?” He grinned when he recalled the night before and blew her wound while attending to it.

“Done!” Myungsoo smiled and looked up at her when he’s finished but his smile faded when he saw her crying face.

“Why are you crying?! Does it hurt that much?!” Myungsoo shrieked and blew the wound more.

Jiyeon chuckled and wiped her tears away. “It’s just that… You remind me of someone who left me yesterday.”

“Who’s the jerk?!” Myungsoo raged unknowingly, again.

Jiyeon giggled which brought him back to his senses, “You want to help me find him?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter